For monlehhhchan

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Written By: "sorvete"

Pairing: WooYa & WooGyu (GyuWoo)

 

Prompt: 1. Person A and person B playing truth or dare and end up with person B reveals something shocking. (Up to the author) & 2. Person A's little sister ask person B (person A's best friend which happens to be in person A's house) to play the part of princess in their little drama play.

 

Author's Note: THEYRE ALL SO SHORT AND OUT OF THE PLOT I AM SORRY.

 

(words: 2,794)

 


 

Prompt 1. Truth or dare, wooya.

 

The bottle stopped spinning, Woohyun gulping once he's found it stopped on him.

 

Palms starting to get sweaty, frown set, and breath laboured. He's reading himself, is coming his way, for sure.

 

The one who'd give him a dare, Sungyeol – dare because truth was out of question, he could feel Dongwoo's glare at his side, and Sungyeol will make sure to embarrass him to death either way.

 

He'd rather do something stupid and blame the alcohol rather than admit something stupid and blame the alcohol as well.

 

Everything seemed slower to him, his breathing, Sungyeol’s widening smirk, he was sure there was plenty of oxygen but still he felt like suffocating.

 

Sungyeol started talking, each syllable in slowmo.

 

“Kiss Howon.”

 

Not that bad of a dare, one would say.

 

It's simple, even if Woohyun clearly never had interest in men before, he'd been kissed and d a bunch of times, received multiple s from Dongwoo. Kissing a man was not that embarrassing. And the choice of words. It was a simple, chaste kiss. He remembers when Myungsoo had to make out with one of them.

 

But, but, Howon.

 

Howon, who barely ever talked to him.

 

Howon that avoided his mere presence.

 

Everybody knows the month younger man hates his guts. That'd be awkward, worse, he's afraid Howon would beat him or throw up on him.

 

That's his favorite polo shirt!

 

A look to the said man, Howon didn't seem to be breathing at all, eyes wide and lips parted, gaping.

 

Dongwoo started a laughing fit beside him, the rest of them were pretty apprehensive, and somehow Woohyun felt the joke wasn't on him. Not really.

 

Ah, well. It was his dare. He quickly got back on his feet, already walking to where Howon sat, and the said man visibly shrunk.

 

Woohyun felt the need to say something, “I’m not going to molest you. It's just a kiss.” He grumbled, lowering himself on the floor in front of Howon, already moving his hand to the other's chin.

 

He sees some pink on Howon’s face, probably the alcohol flush. Well, he needs to go on, he's leaning in, eyes open staring at Howon’s wide ones. The younger got pretty eyes, they're round but not huge like Sungyeol's, and his lips are okay too, pink and kinda thin.

 

The distance is minimal when Howon whimpers, Woohyun stopping to raise his eyebrows, questioning the other whose nerves seem to get worse as the distance is so barely their breaths fan each other faces.

 

Howon opens his mouth to splutter something, but suddenly a force pushes them forward, nose clashing and lips finally touching.

 

Woohyun is quickly shoved away by Howon, a bit too roughly that the elder almost ended up falling on the floor. He doesn't mind, having expected worse, all he does is cup his nose with a hand and whine loudly about how much it hurts.

 

He doesn't see Howon’s red face, neither hears the other quickly scurrying to his feet and pretty much running to the bathroom.

 

Everybody is laughing, he wonders at what.

 

By the time Howon is back – he had to take a piss, the younger grumbled all the while shoving Sunggyu to the side – Woohyun is already okay, sitting beside Dongwoo and still confused at what just happened.

 

A few drinks later, Woohyun finds comfort on Dongwoo’s lap (the ert mindlessly groping his thighs), the game was over after Sunggyu threw a fit, claiming that was prepubescent kids play and went to sulk at his bedroom, since that was his house they were freeloading.

 

Howon is usually not one to get drunk, but he seemingly passed out today, sprawled over the carpet. Sungjong poked him and the said man growled while moving to the side.

 

After that they decided to let him be.

 

Myungsoo was tearfully confessing some pretty embarrassing things, discussing about his unrequited crushes, never realising he was not so discretely being filmed.

 

Three bottles after and he's the one spilling that time Dongwoo had him confused about his uality, Howon seems to finally have recollected a bit of his conscience, he's sitting now, gaze at the floor and shoulders slumped, he looks angry, but somehow Woohyun knows he's listening.

 

Dongwoo went to take a bath, leaving him alone because Sungyeol was having a deep, immersive talk about aliens and other stuff that Woohyun didn't really want to know, and kept the youngests of them busy.

 

Howon had yet to move, and maybe it was a wrong move to try and approach the guy while both of them were drunk and he had kissed Howon not that long ago but he suddenly felt the need to question Howon why, why they were like this.

 

Why did Howon hate him?!

 

And that he did.

 

He crawled until he was near Howon, eyes closing here and there because it's tough to keep them open, words slurred and quite teary asking why did Howon hate him so much.

 

Somehow he ended up crying too.

 

Howon had sobered up enough to act like a functional human being, yet his mind shut out as soon as Woohyun started touching him, and cry too.

 

No, Howon didn't hate him. The elder was pretty cute, nice as well. It's just – there's something about him that ticks Howon off, that makes the latter want to punch him or kiss those pouty lips.

 

Right now, at this moment, with the crying mess Woohyun is, he wants to take the elder onto his arms, clean him up, and put him to sleep. Or just shove him away until the elder is out of his personal space.

 

Instead he stays rooted in place with Woohyun wetting his shirt all over with his tears.

 

The elder yells at his shoulder, “talk to me!”, and Howon meeps, Woohyun climbing onto his lap.

 

He looks at his sides, not seeing anyone sober enough to remember today, Howon’s hands awkwardly pats Woohyun's back, he starts shushing the elder, then tried taking him away from his lap, but Woohyun's insistent and actually pretty heavy.

 

With the sniffling mess onto his arms, he can't help but find the ordeal cute; it also has him a tad guilty Woohyun feels this much for Howon’s aloofness with him, it – it has Howon smiling, pushing the hair covering the elder’s face to the side so he could see his expression.

 

Woohyun’s eyes are barely open, pouting lips and arms with a vice like grip around Howon. “I've always liked you, y’know,” the elder admits tiredly, then hiccups, “you're hot, and cute, and your glasses, …” he trails off, squirming a bit.

 

The words hit Howon straight home. It’s a mutual crush, at least; and he'd think of all it'd imply but now all he could think was that Woohyun needed to sleep, or sober up.

 

“Let's put you in a room.” He mumbles quietly. Woohyun who was already reduced to sniffles, shakes his head vigorously, “‘M okay,” he slurs,reinforcing his tight hold over Howon’s neck. “Let's stay.”

 

They both work out, yes. Howon even dances regularly as a hobby but they weight pretty much the same – Woohyun is also forcing himself onto the floor each time Howon tries to pick him up. They stay like that, Woohyun hugging Howon and the said man awkwardly reciprocating.

 

Howon stays awake until Woohyun falls asleep, he's not able to pry himself off Woohyun's arms, but at least he could maneuver them both to the couch, falling with that heavy mess that Woohyun was.

 

And Howon fall asleep like that.

 


 

pt 2: Princess, gyuwoo.

 

It's way past eight pm, Woohyun could be home, but the said man offered to cook something for dinner, which is probably why Sunggyu didn't kick the two years younger man from his house after his first lame pickup line, but he should have.

 

Sunggyu actually knows how to cook, mind you. It's not the best, at least not burnt, digestible. But he's been typing for, what, four hours straight or so because he didn't take Dongwoo’s advices to heart and procrastinated until the very end.

 

He has loads of essays to finish, probably will have to pull an all nighter, at least thankfully Woohyun is a little dumb and easy to convince, not only that but he's a literature major, Sunggyu could easily blackmail or, as he puts, gently coerce Woohyun into beta-ing his own essays. He’s still an idiot, but a very useful idiot right now. Also, the youngest took care of Sunggyu’s little sister – Soojung – he’s had her entertained the whole day pretty much, and away from Sunggyu.

 

As the elder said, a very useful, sometimes cute, idiot.

 

Woohyun is two years younger, good looking, charming, talkative, well rounded, but not smart. At all. He's had all those features that made him the perfect boyfriend – with a side dish of constant awful pick up lines, a Dongwoo influenced fashion sense and a smile…

 

Even with Sunggyu not really liking Woohyun's presence at all, he knows that smile is beautiful.

 

Less thinking, more typing, Sunggyu.

 

With dinner ready, Woohyun came right back to help Soojung eating, she’s seven, not as smart as Sunggyu but definitely a lot more cute and less boring than him, as Woohyun would tell him later, then had her wash her teeth and gone back playing with her, Sunggyu uninterrupted all the while.

 

Sunggyu saved the last document before joining them in the living room, with his plate. Sunggyu ate his dinner while watching Soojung braid Woohyun's short hair, it was amusing. And the food was delicious.

 

They pretty much ignored Sunggyu, alright. It would happen, his relationship with both of them not the best. Woohyun is all formality and light jokes with him, Soojung makes sure his life is hell.

 

Soojung talked about her school and the girls, and the newest Disney musical Sunggyu’s a hundred percent sure Woohyun never seen, but the young boy’s lack of intelligence and musical taste is backed up by his chatting abilities.

 

Woohyun likes catchy pop songs and some of the weird, old and completely unknown rock bands Myungsoo, his roommate, forces him to listen, but even so, the young man is completely a mainstream guy.

 

After she deems her job done, he's sporting a straight fringe (which isn't actually straight since it seems Woohyun didn't cut his hair for the last two months), two small braids at each side and a golden crown. It’s… it's cute. Kind of.

 

Woohyun makes sure to look amazed, completely fascinated as he stares at the small mirror Soojung gave him.

 

“You're amazing, Soojung-ah!”

 

Sunggyu snorts, but Soojung buys it.

 

She then nods proudly, smiling openly even with one front teeth missing, “now you look like a princess!”

 

Sunggyu had to stifle another snort with the palm of his hand, and a fake fit of coughs.

 

“Yeah…” he muttered, cheeks a little reddish even with his sunkissed skin.

 

He seemed a little awkward at first, especially since Sunggyu was observing them both, but then he smiled a little bit, making sure his princess crown is atop of his head. “I do look adorable.” He smiled, seemingly ignoring Sunggyu. It's not that much surprising. Woohyun is a little shameless and a little too self assured. The reason why Sunggyu never looked forward to engage into any kind of relationship except that of acquaintances.

 

Sensing that Woohyun was a little brisk with him there, he decides to leave the duo alone, not without teasing the younger boy.

 

“Don't mind me, princess.” He dragged his newest nickname for Woohyun, observing the other fluster up in a span of seconds. It’s amusing, he doesn't give it too much a thought, quickly getting up from his seat, and walking to the kitchen, cleaning his plate, trying to ignore the laughs and squeals coming from the living room, and dragging himself to his bedroom again.

 

At last half an hour later, Sunggyu was finally, almost, so so so close to having peace again, to go back to his series, to being literally doing nothing but gaining weight.

 

Just this all nighter and he'd have freedom again.

 

But right now, much close to ten pm, his parents would arrive at any moment, he decided it was time for Woohyun to leave, and Soojung had to sleep. He was also curious as to why he couldn't hear them anymore.

 

As he climbed down the stairs, the lights dim, television on mute, and a sight that had Sunggyu smiling even if he didn't want to; Woohyun had Soojung on his lap, fast asleep, he was playing with his mobile, the crown still up on his head, but now there was also a pair of pink and silver glittery wands beside them. The younger looked up to Sunggyu with a half smile, seeming completely tired, and the elder quickly retrieved his sister, putting her on the sofa as soon as Woohyun was up again.

 

She whined a little but didn't wake up, thankfully.

 

Woohyun quickly retrieved his things, the crown still there. There was a bit of glitter everywhere; his face, his colorful clothes with animal print, and the goddamn crown Sunggyu didn't dare to ask about, since it looked adorable on him.

 

They moved back to Sunggyu's bedroom, Woohyun spending at least twenty minutes reading his three finished essays, watching the PowerPoint and correcting some minor mistakes. Sunggyu spent those minutes watching Woohyun, and his still braided hair with bits of sparkly glitter here and there. His scrunched up face, the pout, that perfectly straight nose, the way his eyes would lit up, and the hums here and there.

 

Of course, Sunggyu quickly grew tired – read, embarrassed – and distracted himself with texting anyone available.

 

After growing bored since nobody had time for him, he started impatiently humming and sometimes staring at Woohyun.

 

It took forty minutes for Woohyun to finish, and that meant Sunggyu had had a lot of free time to think, and stare at the pretty boy in front of him.

 

Another ten minutes of Sunggyu thanking him, calling him a princess, joking and teasing until Woohyun realised it was almost midnight.

 

By the door, Sunggyu had yet to open it, but Woohyun looks pretty with that dim yellow light on him, it highlights his face in all the right angles, the younger is handsome, and his low tone is kind of impressive too. His eyes are shining too, blame the lightning, and his lips are a little dry but still Sunggyu suddenly wonders how they taste.

 

He's cute, Sunggyu is curious.

 

In the span of seconds Sungyu lightly kissed Woohyun’s lips, out of curiosity, yes. Because he's not one to be attracted or infatuated with anyone.

 

Not with someone that dumb.

 

It took a half a second for Sunggyu to realize that blinding smile is directed to him.

 

And miliseconds for the elder to force Woohyun always from his home.

 

With that cute golden crown on the youngest’ head still.

 

He's not – it's not like he's in love. Not that fast. Woohyun is just really cute, he's interested, his lips are soft too, and that smile does things to his stomach he'd rather no read much into.

 

The next day Sunggyu greeted Woohyun with his said newest nickname, princess.

 

Woohyun was annoyed at first, and then flustered with the odd stares he'd receive, but soon enough was playing along, flipping his hair and grinning cheekily albeit his shoulders seemed a bit tense each time they'd pass each other since they didn't share classes.

 

Their friends, some of them actually dig into the new nickname, much to their chagrin.

They didn't talk much until then, actually.

 

As the elder said, Woohyun was too dumb and superficial for his taste. The other gets drunk and parties and sleeps with everyone and nobody has ever seen or heard a strong opinion coming from his pretty, so pretty lips.

 

On the other hand, Woohyun crushed on Sunggyu for a long time, the elder is strong willed and reserved and so, so smart. Even while being a law major, he writes poetry and composes guitar pieces, he wears shirts with bands nobody knows and has a strong sense of morals and opinions.

 

Sunggyu’s need for a free caretaker slash beta reader, Dongwoo’s indication of this rather reliable friend and his little habit of doing things without thinking got him a date.

 

Today.

 

At a coffee shop.

 

Lame.

 

But somehow he couldn't refuse that look Woohyun gave him.

 

(And it's just because of those cute eyes Sunggyu couldn't say no to the other ten or so outings until they finally could call each other boyfriends.)

 

 

 


Short and sweet, perfect! Lovely writing, I thoroughly enjoyed both of them, especially the WooYa because WooYa, but also the GyuWoo because Woohyun babysitting (well, love interest's little sister, not his baby, but still has the same effect on me). Weeps. I loved it! Have a wonderful Christmas, sorvete!

~ ibreathe-flames