For Jetsora

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Written by: “ Spottykyu ”
Pairing: MyungYeol (Myungsoo/Sungyeol); YaDong (Hoya/Dongwoo); WooGyu (Woohyun/ Sunggyu)
Prompt(s): Historical
Words: 3,343

 

 

His Story: MV making

 

 

Description: infinite was given a chance to write their own script for their MV. That lead to a couple of ridiculous stories and a love confession.

 

Sungjong paced the library slowly, his slender finger tracing the book spines absentmindedly. It was the winter of 1976; the cold weather penetrated the dull library wall, reminding him that he was supposed to be out there out in the snow with his brothers. But Sungjong wanted to be alone for a while, to find the traces of her.

And he found it. A small arrow carved onto the shelves, pointing to the back door of the library. His dress shoes cuffed the floor slightly as he ran outside, wanting to recreate the memories from the past. But Sungjong stopped short in front of the door, his hand hovering over the doorknob.

He took a step back, letting his hands fall by his sides, his eyes drawn downwards. He won’t found her outside, he won’t find her anywhere. She was not with him anymore. What are left were only the memories, a history. Sungjong turned around, his white jacket flapping in the cold wind of the library. And someone stopped him.

Wide-eyed, Sungjong turned around and a smile cracked onto his cold face. Myungsoo was holding his wrist from the now opened door, Woohyun and Sungyeol peeking behind him with a smile. Sungjong can hear Dongwoo’s booming laughter from outside, mingled with Hoya’s calm one. She was not here but they were. And that was enough for Sungjong.

When Myungsoo pulled him outside, Sungjong laughed along with him, glad that he had his brothers. People that he trusted and loved with all his heart and soul. And as the six of them stood outside in the snow, Sungjong felt that he was home.

Sungjong can felt the glare. Really, if looks could kill, Sungjong would already be dead as soon as Sunggyu started reading the script already. Feigning innocence, he turned to the leader with a smile on his face.

“Yah, Lee Sungjong!”

“Yes, hyung.”

“Six? What about me, where am I in this MV?”

“In the toilet.”

“What?!” Sungjong simply shrugged his shoulders as Sunggyu’s question, well aware that the elder was already fuming.

“Lee Sungjong, rejected!”

“What??!! Why??! This is a good plot!”

“There’s no plot. The entire story is about you.” Sungyeol patted him sympathetically but Sungjong brushed him off and flipped his hair in Sunggyu’s face. Grimacing, Sunggyu made a mental note to make sure Sungjong get a haircut soon or he will do it himself.

“It has me, what else do you need?” well, that earned him a smack on the head from Sunggyu before Sungyeol pushed him away to give his story next.

In the night of the winter solstice, a UFO…

Sunggyu stopped reading and without a word, rolled the paper and smacked Sungyeol’s head, twice.

“Hyung!!! You haven’t read it yet!”

“A UFO? Really now Lee Sungyeol?”

“Read! It got better.” With a sigh, the leader opened the script and continued reading.

… A UFO carrying genetically modified monkeys…”

Sungjong and Hoya took a wide step back when Sunggyu’s eyes glint, knowing exactly what will happen next. Woohyun watched with interest as Sunggyu rolled the paper again and started attacking Sungyeol, secretly loving this side of the leader.

“Myungsoo-ah! Save me!” using Myungsoo as a shield, Sungyeol ran around the living room, trying to get away from the raging hamster.

“Monkeys?! What’s next? They are trying to take over the world for coffee?!”

“How did you know that hyung?” Sungyeol stared wide eyed from Myungsoo’s shoulder. Sunggyu was panting at the other side of the room, trying to catch his breath from running after the choding.

“…” everyone just stared at Sungyeol, too overwhelmed to respond. Snapping out of his daze, Woohyun moved to pull Sunggyu back to his place. There was still four other scripts to read and Woohyun was saving his for the last.

“Lee Sungyeol, Rejected!”

“Me next, hyung.” Sunggyu took the script and almost dropped it; it was printed on black papers, giving it some vile feeling about it. Sunggyu had a feeling he would get hurt from it, black aura was wafting from between the sheets of papers.

The winter of 1976, the first time Myungsoo saw him. He was watching the snow from his window in his room, tracing a sad face on the fogged up windows when suddenly a snowball came flying and hit the window. Luckily, it was close, if not; Myungsoo would be the one that got hit.

“Hey!” Myungsoo heard someone shouted, so he peered through the window and saw him. The tall boy looked like a Rudolph in his brown jacket and red nose, Myungsoo almost burst out laughing at the sight.

“Hey!” the boy called again and this time Myungsoo pushed open the window wider to look at the boy.

“Are you talking to me?”

“Of course, did you see anyone else here? Do you want to play with me?”

“It’s cold.”

“Well, it’s snowing. Come one, it will be fun.” The tall boy was waving at Myungsoo excitedly like he was on a sugar high.

“I… Shouldn’t leave my room.”

“No one will knows.” And when the boy smiled his gummy smile, Myungsoo knew he was enchanted by him.

“Wait for me!” seeing the smile on the boy face, Myungsoo knew he needs to get down there, need to be by his side. As his feet stomped down the stairs, he was oddly giggly about the whole thing. Did Santa decided to give him an early Christmas present?

Myungsoo almost missed the steps as his hand gripped his chest suddenly, trying to hold in the pain that erupted suddenly. His breathing laboured and black spots were forming in his eyes, but he forced himself to continue walking. He needs to see that boy with the red nose. But his body had other idea as he felt himself blanking out and he fell into a man arms.

When Myungsoo woke up, he was greeted with the sight of Sunggyu sleeping next to him, snoring slightly. A smile made its way onto Myungsoo face as he watched the sleeping hamster but then he remembered what he was doing. The boy! Myungsoo scrambled off his bed and staggered to the window, ignoring Sunggyu’s grunt as he pushed the older off his bed.

Myungsoo was already too late. It was already night. There was no way the tall boy would waited for him that long. With a sigh, Myungsoo plopped back onto his bed, all the while being watched by a drowsy Sunggyu.

“Are you feeling better?” Myungsoo just hummed.

“That’s why I told you not to leave this room.”

“Yes, hyung.”

“By the way, Lee Sungyeol said he will come back tomorrow to play.” Myungsoo almost crashed into the older’s back as he hastily grabbed Sunggyu’s hand to stopped him from leaving.

“Lee Sungyeol?”

“Yeah, Lee Sungyeol. I thought he is your friend.”

“Tall, red nose, gummy smile?”

“Yeah. Did you hit your head when you fall?” Sunggyu reached out to pat Myungsoo’s head but was promptly pushed out and got the door slammed on his face.

“Goodnight, hyung!” Myungsoo shouted from behind the door as he slide onto the floor, his cheeks red. The boy still wanted to see him. Myungsoo still has a chance.

Slowly, he pushed himself off the floor and walked into his closet, rummaging until he found a box labelled Myungsoo’s emergency kit. Taking out a key dangling from the necklace he wore, Myungsoo inserted it into the lock and opened the box. Taking out a wand from the box…

Sunggyu stopped reading and stared at the boy in front of him. Myungsoo just looked back, unblinking. They had this moment and Woohyun had a sudden urge to smack their head together.

“Uhm… Myungsoo-ah… A wand?”

“So I could recite the spell.”

“What spell?”

“Spell to destroy Sungyeol.”

“Destroy me?! Why?!” Sungyeol pushed Sunggyu away and crouched in front of Myungsoo.

“You are the reindeer monster that is trying to destroy Christmas.” The silence after that sentence was deafening. Sunggyu awkwardly cleared his throat and continued.

“Okay, next.”

“Hyung! This is not fair! You didn’t smack Myungsoo hyung’s head!” and that earned Sungjong a smack on the head from Sunggyu.

“Don’t talk like that about your hyung. And there’s nothing wrong about his idea.” The rest of Infinite stared at Sunggyu like he had grown a horn on his head. Sunggyu had a soft spot for Myungsoo and he always let the younger away with a lot of things.

“Can we move to my script next?” Hoya waved his script in front of Sunggyu’s nose, making Sunggyu cross-eyed staring at the one word on the one piece of paper.

Dance.

“Dance?”

“Just dance?”

“Do we need anything else?” Sunggyu felt like another ten years lost from dealing with these kids. How hard was it to write a decent script for an MV?

“We have dance version MV for that. Dongwoo, yours?” Dongwoo placed his thick script in front of Sunggyu with a laugh.

A winter of 1976. The winter where the war begun and death spread all over the world. Separated into two sides, Hoya and Dongwoo faced each other in the final battle of death and love.

“We don’t have to do this, hyung. Let’s run away.” Hoya’s eyes were pleading but his stance was anything but. His right hand hold a sword at Dongwoo’s neck, the shield on his left pushed Dongwoo onto the wall.

“I’m not a traitor.” Tears streaked Dongwoo’s cheeks as he spoke, his heart hurt so much as he deny his feeling towards the younger. He wanted to pull Hoya into his arms, threw away all the fear and anger, running away from the war and death. But Dongwoo was taught to fight for his country, his family and his honour. His love towards Hoya meant nothing when his honour was on the line.

“Then, I’m sorry, hyung. This is the end.” Hoya leaned forward to push the sword into his lover. What he felt was more than anger; it was disappointment towards the older. He gave Dongwoo everything and he just asked one thing for returns.

But Dongwoo was faster as he pulled Hoyas into his arms, knocking the sword and shield away. They fall onto the ground with a loud clang, reverberating inside the dungeon.

“I love you, Hoya.” Dongwoo pushed the knife he pulled out from his boots into Hoya’s back. His tears flowed freely as he took the life of his loved one.

“I love you too, hyung.” At the same time, Hoya pushed his knife into Dongwoo’s back, taking the life of the elder. They laid together in each other arms, bleeding to death.

Sunggyu dropped the script on the ground after he finished reading it. There were about two hundreds more pages but Sunggyu decided the story was too sad for the MV.

“Why did you kill me, hyung?” Hoya pulled the smiling Dongwoo and pushed him onto the wall. With his hands on both sides of Dongwoo’s head, the elder was effectively trapped. But Dongwoo was still smiling.

“Because I want you to do this.” Dongwoo steal a small peck on Hoya’s lips before sneaking off under his arms, leaving a petrified Hoya staring at the wall.

“What about the rest, hyung?” Sungyeol was leafing through the rest of the script, clearly amused that Dongwoo had put so much effort into writing this.

“The sequel. About Hoya changes into a vampire and save me.”

“A vampire?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow in question, interested in the weird direction the story was turning.

“Vampire are the trend!” Dongwoo was jumping up and down before Sunggyu pushed him into Hoya’s arms. He made a mental note not to allow Dongwoo to watch any vampire related movies just in case the rapper decided to start biting.

“Woohyun. That’s just leaved you.”

In the winter of 1976, in London. The winter ball. Prince Woohyun surveyed the ballroom with bored eyes, looking for his next target. Winter is a season to hunt the ladies and steal the heart, just like moth attracted to the fire; the ladies will be looking for warmth from the gentlemen such as him. But tonight, instead of the ladies, a certain male had attracted his attention.

The raven haired male was only standing near the wall, pretending to be a wallflower. However, there was nothing about him that was ordinary. Looking dashing in his pinstriped tuxedo, the male leaned onto the wall, closing his eyes. Only the sway of his shoulder to the music indicated that he wasn’t sleeping.

Woohyun had wasted half his time, watching the male and ignoring all the ladies that were giving him the look. Sometime, he cringed when he noticed the ladies started looking at the male. He knew the look, which meant they wanted to do more than just dancing.

Woohyun’s self-control was really strong as he only watched the male the entire time. When the last song was played, Woohyun was too lost in his imagination until a tap on his shoulder made him turned. Woohyun felt like his heart had jumped out when he found himself staring into the eyes of the male earlier. He was in a daze and failed to notice that the male had approached him.

“May I have this last dance?” Woohyun just stared at the beautiful hand the male extended to him, his mind in a jumble as he tried to understand what the male was talking about.

“But we are both male.” The male just tilted his head cutely and was almost pouting at woohyun’s remarks. Woohyun on the other hand wanted to smack his smart mouth, why couldn’t he just say yes?

“Nobody will notice.” He was right. They were on the second floor of the ballroom, where not many people even venture above. Most people preferred to mingle on the dance floor rather than roaming around on the second floor.

“Well, then… okay.” Woohyun placed his hand onto the males, flinching slightly when they touched. It was almost like a current flowed between them as the male pulled him into the wide area. When the male placed his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder and another on the waist, woohyun’s breath hitched and he was almost fainted at those touches.

They just moved together awkwardly to the music, too mesmerized with each other to dance properly. They were in their own world, with only the music and the feeling of each other in their arms. Woohyun closed his eyes as the song ended, his arms wrapped tightly on the male’s neck.

“The song is ending.”

“But we just started. Let’s dance a little longer.” But the male stopped dancing, causing Woohyun to move slightly out of his arms.

“I only asked for one dance.” Woohyun wanted to pout and said he wanted a lifetime with the male but he stopped himself. They just met tonight and Woohyun didn’t even know the other’s name. He watched as the male fixed his clothes and turned his back on him, ready to leave the ball.

“What’s your name?”

“Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu.” The male flashed the first smile of the night to him and leave Woohyun with only memories of their dance.

Sunggyu was blushing as he finished reading Woohyun’s script and almost falls off the chair when he realized that Woohyun was staring at him.

“How was it?”

“Me...Embarrassing. How could you write something like this?!”

“I think this is nice. It also fit the song.” Hoya tried to sound professional but anyone can tell the teasing tone in his voice.

“I’m not going to dance a ballroom dance with Woohyun even if he was wearing a dress.” Woohyun was fuming when he heard what Sunggyu said and promptly stand up, shocking the other members.

“Well, I don’t want either!” Woohyun walked into his room and slammed his door, the other members jumped slightly at the sound. Sungjong was the first to recover and glared at the leader.

“This is your fault, hyung.” He then turned away with a flourish while Myungsoo just shook his head before pulling Sungyeol to follow him. Hoya patted Sunggyu’s shoulder and Dongwoo grabbed him into a hug before they left him alone.

“You still hadn’t read mine, Woohyunnie.” Sunggyu sighed as he looked at his script, untouched near the chair. Picking it up, he walked to woohyun’s door and knocked.

“Read this, Woohyunnie.” Sunggyu pushed the script underneath the door and sat in front of the door, waiting. His didn’t wait long before Woohyun finally opened the door and as he was leaning onto the door, he falls onto his back when the door was opened.

“I love you, hyung.” Woohyun leaned down, placing his hands on both sides of Sunggyu’s head. Their lips touched, softly.

“My story, my history, my Woohyunnie.”

 

Sunggyu’s story

Winter of 1976, was not the first time Sunggyu saw him. Woohyun was everywhere in his life, Sunggyu might had known the younger more than his own self. That was why he knows not to approach him. Woohyun was a playboy and Sunggyu was a male.

They had brushed each other earlier that day and Woohyun had dropped the invitation to the ball. That was how Sunggyu knew Woohyun would be there tonight. It was not that hard to obtain the invitation but then Sunggyu didn’t take into account the probability that his friends will question his sudden desire to socialize.

Sunggyu was a bad liar and the story flowed out about how he had been stalking Woohyun for almost a year. And his friends made a mission to make Woohyun noticed him tonight. The tuxedo, the shoes, the hair, all courtesy of his friends couldn’t change the fact that Sunggyu was still Sunggyu. At the end of the night, he was just watching from a corner of the ballroom, totally oblivious to the stare from the ladies.

When the last song played, his friends had enough of him and pushed him towards Woohyun, with a firm reminder to get laid tonight.

“May I have this last dance?” when Woohyun turned to face him, Sunggyu almost choked on his words but he forced himself to remain calm and act cool. But his heart was hammering like crazy.

“But we are both male.” Woohyun’s words almost made him turned back and run away but knowing his friends, they are most probably waiting by the stairs.

“Nobody will noticed.” He wanted to sound mysterious and y but Sunggyu felt like he was croaking the words out. He was just glad that his eyes were so small; nobody will notice how embarrassed he was.

“Well, then… okay.” Sunggyu wanted to jump and cheered but he caught himself. He was supposed to act cool, not act like he was five years old. Sunggyu’s mind went blank when Woohyun placed his hand on top of his, fireworks erupted in his head. Sunggyu placed his hands carefully on Woohyun, scared that the younger would disappeared like a dream if he touched him.

They swayed to the music but Sunggyu was too dizzy with the feeling of Woohyun in his arms, he almost tripped on his own feet. Sunggyu took the chance to inhale the scent of the younger when Woohyun wrapped his arms around his neck, much to Sunggyu excitement.

“The song is ending.”

“But we just started. Let’s dance a little longer.” Sunggyu wanted to do more than dancing but right now he could barely stand properly. Woohyun is a drug to Kim Sunggyu and he was almost overdosed.

“I only asked for one dance.” As they parted, Sunggyu had the urge to pull Woohyun and kissed him senseless. Knowing that it might ended with a punch to the face, Sunggyu turned away as fast as he could.

“What’s your name?” Sunggyu froze when Woohyun suddenly asked him that.

“Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu.”

 

 


Author's comment: It's been quite a while since I've read something that made me laugh and squeal at the same time. Good job "Spottykyu"! ~ Myungjhejhe