Update (151227)

INFINITE Secret Santa 2015

Hey there! 

 

I hope everyone has had an awesome time reading all these stories! Honestly, this year's secret santa is amazing so far because each and every fic is filled with so much thought from each writer.

 

Also for the active readers who like to comment down their opinions, you're also helping out to contribute to the event, so thank you! C:

 

Even to the silent ones for spreading word or subscribing. I hope you all had as much fun reading as I did!

 

Delays?

 

Now, to get down to the point of this update. As you have noticed, updates are much slower and that's due to several reasons. 

 

To put it clearly, life gets in the way sometimes. I know you all have heard this before, but it's true. A lot of our writers and admins have been struggling between work and other commitments during December and the festive season.

 

I'm proposing an extension that'll not only help the writers, but also to back-up writers and the admins helping out the event. Even though there's no exact date, I'm estimating around Mid-January. 

 

As for the writers who have already handed in their story, but hasn't seen it uploaded yet, the other admins and I will be posting them as soon as we can. We are really sorry if you keep checking for them.

 

To be honest, all of the admins including myself want everyone to stay happy and excited by completing the event to the best of our abilities instead of just rushing things for the sake of getting things done so I hope you can understand our situation. 

 

If you're also still interested in being back-up writer, please PM KyashiiKun or Ibreathe-flames about this. We're grateful for any help you can offer.

 

We promise that we'll complete the event.

 


 

Phew, that was some heavy stuff. The situation aside, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah, or day in general! C:

 

It's also time to kick 2015 out of the way and enter 2016, which will hopefully be a year where many good things will happen. Stay warm and healthy! ^^

 

Happy New Years in advance!

 

- Infinite Secret AFF Team

(KyashiiKun, IBreathe-flames, Soundsecret & Myungjhejhe)