Panic

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we finished eating our ice cream we strolled around the park close by. Neither of us spoke, it was calming just walking around the streets of Seoul. I looked up at the sky, the lights from the city dimmed the stars vibrant light. Yet, there was some that would not disappear from the sky, the ones that would always stay in the sky never to lose their glimmer.

“The stars are pretty tonight.” I said with at looking at Zelo. He hummed in reply, “You know, my life was never a walk in the park, yet nights like these make it worth it.” I smiled at my surroundings, “But what I learned from my rough life is that nights like this always come to an end. So I always make the best of it.” I turned my head to him. He had a wide smile plastered on his face.

“You know noona, you are only 17 but you are the wisest person I know. You are also the strongest I know.” I smiled fondly at Zelo, ruffling his hair in the process.

 “Let’s get home before it’s to late.” I reached out my hand to him. He grabbed my hand and in a flash we were gone.

Baekhyun

I was thinking about everything that happened today. It didn’t seem real at all. First of all there is a girl out there that has more than one ability. Maybe she goes to our school? I groaned in frustration. I need to clear my mind so I went to a nearby park.

As I was walking I spotted some familiar shapes. Is that Minji and the guy that helped her? What are they doing out here? Are they together?  She is not wearing any glasses. Wow, she is a beauty, I wonder why I never noticed. Wait, why am I concerned for her? I decided to follow them. All they did was walk around and talk. I heard the male say noona, so that means they are not together. For some reason that relieved me, I’m not entirely sure why but it did.

After ten minutes pasted I heard Minji say that they should go home. I was thinking she was going to walk to the nearest bus stop but I did not think she and the kid would disappear right in front of my eyes. I was thinking the scene over and over but the only thing that came to me was that one of them has the teleporting ability. I tried to think if I ever heard the males ability, nothing came to mind. I can’t be Minji, she only has the elements as her ability…right?

Minji

Once we appeared in the apartment I sent Zelo to bed.  He has had a rough day, and he needs his rest. “What about you noona?”

“I’ll be fine. I will go to bed soon. Okay.” He sleepily went to his room after he bid me goodnight.

I sat on the couch for some time before heading to my room for some well needed sleep. Plus tomorrow will be another start to a great week, not.

I changed into my pajamas, which consist of a, spaghetti strap shirt and really short shorts. I always found it to be the most comfortable. Once I crawled into my welcoming bed, my eye lids felt heavy with everything I went through. Soon I fell asleep.

~*~

I shifted in my bed trying to get away from the morning sun. Apparently Zelo was not going to let that happen. He barged into my room and ripped the curtains open, “Noona! School!”

“Ugh, five more minutes.” I groggily said pulling the cover over my head.

“Don’t make me get some cold water and splash it on you.” He said putting his hands on his hips.

“You wouldn’t…”

“Oh I will if you’re not out of bed by the time I finish washing my face.” And with that he left. Sometimes I wonder who the older one is in this house. It made me smile though, most of my teens have been fending for myself but now that Zelo came along, it has gotten better.

I threw the covers off of me and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. Once done I put on my uniform for school. I put on the glasses and put up my hair in a tight bun. Wow, the difference is huge.

I walk out to the kitchen, Zelo gives me a disgusted look, “What?”

“I really wish you would stop that. Can’t you at least put your hair down?” He pleaded.

“No, maybe if you beat me in something, I will stop with this getup.” I was joking but it seems that Zelo took it seriously.

“Really?! If I bet you in something you will stop this?!” I might as well go with it. I confirm what he said. “Okay, now only to find something to beat you in…how about the sports festival coming up?” I thought it ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter