Moving In

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a flash Zelo and I arrived inside my apartment. Once there Zelo dropped to the floor, “Are you ok?” I held a hand out, he gladly took it.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I think I’m just not use to the teleporting. It was my first time.” I laughed, yet not letting him go, afraid he might fall again. After some time I released him. Zelo looked around, “So where are your parents?”

I gave him a weak smile, “My parents were killed I was only 13. So I moved here and live alone.”

Zelo walked over and gave me a warm hug, “I’m sorry. I won’t ask again.”

I rub his head, “It’s ok, you didn’t know. It might get hard but I know they wouldn’t want me to give up.”

“If it makes you feel better, you now have me.” He cutely smiles at me.

“That’s right, you are now my cute little brother.”

“What are we going to eat for dinner?” Zelo curiously looks at me.

I ponder for a moment, “What would you like to eat.”

“Umm…pancakes!”

I turn to the clock. “This late in the day?” He bobs his head. “Ok then.” He is just to adorable.

I walk to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients. “If you want you can explore the apartment.” Once I said that I heard him curiously walk around. As I was making the pancakes I thought back to when Zelo and I talked. It was weird how we just clicked, yet I am not complaining about it. I feel like I have family again.

“Hey Noona?”

“Yes?”

“What’s with all the computer stuff? Why are you looking into Legacy? Are they bad people?” I forgot about Legacy. They could hurt Zelo, I’m not even sure if he is gifted with an ability.

“How about you come back into the living room. I will try and explain it to you when we eat.” He made his way to the couch and sat down.

I finished the pancakes. And brought them to Zelo in the living room. I handed him his plate.

“So what are you doing?” He spoke, “With Legacy I mean. I thought they were good? Are you perhaps bad?”

“No Zelo, I am not bad Legacy are the bad people. They are the ones that killed my parents. They are still after me. Now that I thought of it, you are not safe with me. You should leave once you find a proper place to live.” Even though I have known Zelo for such a short time, I grew attracted to the younger. Zelo looked helpless.

“No! I am not going to leave you! You are my noona and I don’t care if you are good or bad. You saved my life, I don’t care if I get hurt. I am staying here. Plus you have been alone for so long, I am going to stay if you like it or not.”

“But Zelo you could get hurt or worse killed. I can’t have that risk.” Even when I said he could get killed he looked determined to stay. I sighed in defeat, “Look I am doing dangerous things. I could be killed doing these things, but if you really want to stay then I have to know when you are in danger.”

“How will you know when I’m in danger if I can’t use my phone?”

I walk over to my computers and grab one of my bracelets. I implant a small device inside. Even the best scanner can’t detect these little guys. I walk back. “Put this on. I will always have this bracelet on.” I pull my sleeve up to reveal a small rose with thorns around it. “The bracelet you have is connected to mine. So if you tap yours it will let me know where you are and you can speak to me through mind communication, even if we are across the world.” Zelo looked utterly shocked.

Finally regaining his composure he spoke, “What if it gets wet?”

“It is protected by my ability. Not even an atomic bomb can destroy it.”

“That’s awesome! By the way what is your ability?”

“The one I show is the elements. But really I can have any ability I want.” I said with a straight voice.

“You’re not kidding with the whole any ability you want.” I shake my head. “Is there anything you can’t do?” I laugh at him. “You are now my new role model.”

I almost chocked on my food, “What? Why me?”

“Because noona is the strongest and nicest person I know.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter