The Marks

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji

I was about to reach my class when I suddenly got pulled into the janitors closet. I was about to unleash the gates of hell, when familiar voices stopped me.

“Calm down, it’s just me and Jonghyun.” I turn to the voices. Standing there was Jonghyun and Onew.

“What the heck!? Are you trying to get killed?” I screamed at them. They quickly muffle me rage.

Finally calming down, I looked at them again. “You almost made me go hulk on you guys.” I silently yell at them.

They gave me apologetic looks. “We are sorry about that. It’s just we overheard Exo talking about yesterday.” I confusingly looked at them. “Wasn’t it you that ran from them yesterday?”

It came flooding back to me. They were talking about the freezing time thing. I was hoping to keep it on the down low. So I opened my mouth to deny it. “Don’t even try to say it wasn’t you.” Onew crossed his arms. “You are the only person we know besides Tao who can freeze time.”

I sighed in defeat “Fine it was me, but I have my reasons to run. If I didn’t I would have been caught. And I would have not liked that.”

“They also said you teleported away. You know that is dangerous because those abilities have never been together, controlled by one person. You better watch yourself from now on.” Onew stated.

“Yet you have us to protect you now.” Jonghyun grinned taking me in for a surprise hug. Blood rushed to my cheeks, I am glad that it is somewhat dark in here.

He let me go and Onew started to speak, “Well we just wanted to warn you, now let’s get to class before we are late. You can leave first then we will in a little bit.”

“Thank you.” You smiled at them. As I exited out of the closet, students gave me weird looks. I just quickly went to class.

Kai

I was running a bit late, so I was rushing to get to class. I was still far off but I could tell that nerd, what was her name again…well she came out of a closet. I thought it was a bit strange so I slowed down. I was about to go over to the closet and see what she was doing in there. As I neared the door it started to open again. Was there someone in there with her? I backed away an acted as if I was hanging around in the hallway. I almost fell over when I saw who was in there. Onew and Jonghyun of SHINee. Why were they in there with the nerd? I felt so over whelmed. I walked to class and spotted the nerd in her seat behind Chanyeol. She looked in my direction and my left bicep started to burn. I turned to look at it. What’s with this glowing thing on my arm? As soon as it came it left. I wondered what in the world it was but the teacher walked in asking everyone to take their seats. I made my way to my seat. The burning on my arm came back. Ok now this is just weird. But again left as it came. Class started but I could not focus at all.

Minji

I felt this surge of power, it felt like the one I felt this morning. What’s going on? It was only for a second but it was still weird. I brushed it off and focused on the lesson. As the class trudged on the more bored I got. My mind drifted to other things. I wonder how Zelo is holding up.

My train of thought crashed when I heard the bell ring, “I’m saved”

I quickly gathered my stuff and head to my next class. Before you exit out the door I glace at Kai and Chanyeol. They were watching my like a hawk. Ok this is just plain out strange.

I brush it off, remembering that I still need to get to class. Finally reaching the room, I walked in only to be pushed forward. My books went flying and I hit the floor, hard. I did not have to brace my fall and laid there in pain but never the less got up.

I reach out to gather my books, I see a shadow loom over me. Now what going to push me down again, oh how about you add some kicking that will really be great. Not.

“I’m going to help you not harm you more.” My head wipes up only to see Luhan’s face right by mine. Stop helping me. You’re the reason it’s getting worse. He just looked at me ignoring what I just thought.

Once I gathered all of my belongings I looked around the room. I could tell that the girls were fuming. Looked like they were planning my death at the moment. Great now there even more pissed.

Luckily the teacher walked in at that moment. Yet that did not stop the daggers heading my way.

I sighed and looked out the window. Maybe I should drop out. I now have Zelo, Sera and even SHINee. I smiled at that thought. They would be just devas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter