The First Day

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was like any other, wake up, get dressed, eat, and hack into Legacy’s computers. Except tomorrow is going to be totally different, I will be attending school. I cringe just thinking about it. Why did Mrs. Choi, the elderly woman next door, sign me up for SM High? The only reason I accepted was because since I moved here four years ago, she was like my grandmother. She would always check up on me. She would comfort me when I would cry, but now I don’t cry or show emotion. She is the only person who I really show face expressions with.

I turned to my uniform and sighed, hopefully I can just disappear into the crowds. I mean the school is huge! I will just dress up as a nerd, that way I will not be bothered. I mentally patted myself on the back, I have such good ideas.

Before I knew it the day had passed and it was time for me to scurry off to bed. I closed my eyes, wish me luck tomorrow mom and dad.

------------------

I woke to the sound of my alarm. Stupid sun, you are such a kill joy. Reluctantly getting out of bed, and walking over to my bathroom. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my fake glasses. Time to become the school nerd. I smirked, and they won’t know what I could do to them. I looked at myself one more time before heading out the door. Mrs. Choi said that she would make me breakfast this morning since it’s my first day.

I knocked on Mrs. Choi’s door, “Come in Minji!”  I smiled as the smell of pancakes reached my nose. If pancakes was a human I would marry him that is how much I love them.

“Minji, it’s so nice to see you!” She walked over and gave me a quick hug.

“You to Mrs. Choi.” I gave her a smile.

“I made your favorite, so eat as much as you like.” I nodded my head.

I sat down at the table, where my food was already placed. I grabbed my fork and dug in. “This is so good!” She just laughed at my remark, and continued to eat.

I finished two plated of pancakes before I looked at the time. “Crap!! I need to go!!” When Mrs. Choi heard me she looked up from her plate. “Well, it was nice eating with you Minji.”

I gave her a smile as I rushed out the door, I looked around to see if there was anyone around, luckily not, so I teleported into an alleyway not to far from the school. I stuck my head out of the alley. No one was around so I slipped out and walk to school like any normal student.

I passed the school gate. Holy mothers!! This place is like a castle!! Yet everyone walked in like it was nothing. I regained my composer and walked in. I was invisible just like I wanted. This is good, I wouldn’t even have to make myself invisible. 

I kept walking, when suddenly a guy teleported right in front of me. I was going to teleport away but remembered I can’t so I had to run into this crazy dimwit.

“Oh, sorry…” He looked at me all flirty, but after seeing my appearance his face dropped. He put his flirty face on again. “Hey there beautiful.” He winked. You have got to be kidding me. This guy is a player, it’s not like I was born yesterday. I scoffed and walked around him. After I did that he just stood there like an idiot. Serves him right.

I walked into the school and head to the office. This place was huge but my navigation was spot on, so I had no problems.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes? How may I help you?” The lady at the desk asked.

“I need my class schedule.”

“Of course, what’s your name and I will get it to you.” She looked at me.

“My name is Kim Minji.” She started to rummage through the papers and spotted mine and handed to me. “Are you possibly form the states?” I nodded, bowed and left. I could head them whispering, judging much. I just shrugged it off and went back to looking for my class.

I walked around and easily found my class, again my navigation skills are the bomb. Lucky for me the teacher was waiting for me. “You must be Minji. I’m Miss. Jessica, but everyone calls me Miss. J.” I bow to her. “Wait here till I call you in.” I nod.

She opened the door and began speaking, “Ok class we have a new student, please welcome her.” The guys in the class were hoping for a cute or y girl to walk in. “Come in Minji.”

I walked to the door and opened it. The people in the class just looked at me. I heard remarks in their minds. 'She is a nerd.' 'Eww a nerd.' I laughed at them in my mind, if only you guys knew. I heard the teacher talk to me, “Please introduce yourself.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter