One More

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in full panic mode, why is Legacy changing the school system now. After all the time I spent in hiding, will it all be for nothing? The years that I have spent poking into their secrets will vanish the minute they capture me. Yet, the information I found can be used to blackmail them.

As I was thinking over everything in my head, SHINee and Zelo kept their eyes on me. They were worried on how I was dealing with it, they wanted to ask what I was thinking yet they kept quiet and just watched from there place.

“Guys, I’m ok now. I have thought over everything. I think I have a plan on how to bypass the boss of Legacy getting my report.” They still looked at me with worried eye, “I’m seriously fine.” They stare at me for some time before reluctantly nodding their heads.

“Now, about this plan. Mind telling us about it?” Onew chimed.

“Right, well I was thinking that we do our test like normal but when my turn comes up I will not use my full strength. That was I will be most likely put in a lower class. I won’t bring attention to myself. Now that is how I stay below the radar in school, for Legacy we will have to get my report before it is sent out. I’m not entirely sure where they will be kept but I’m sure somewhere in the offices.” I was going to continue when Jonghyun interrupted me.

“Can’t you just freeze the time?”

“No, one of the members of Exo has that ability, it will be to dangerous if he finds out that I have time control.” Jonghyun nods.

“Yet we have this week and next week to figure out the overall plan. So we will meet here every day for lunch. Is that fine with all of you?”

Zelo spook up, “I can’t come every day, because if I do then B.A.P will suspect something. Sorry noona.” Now that I think about it, his group of friends were all jerks to me when we first met, I wonder if there treating Zelo right.

“That’s fine Zelo, but I have a question. Are they treating you ok?”

“Hmm, they are all really nice! They are my best friends! They would never hurt me, or let me get hurt.” At least they aren’t being jerks to Zelo, because if they would be, oh trust me I would fix that.

“Ok, I trust you. But if you ever get hurt by them of anything come to me.” I smiled at him. “Now, how about we eat our lunch. I’m starving.” I then remember that I left my lunch in my locker. I groan. I was in to much of a rush that I totally forgot. “I forgot my lunch in my locker.” I pouted. “I don’t want to go back inside.”

“We can share if you want?” Literally all six said that at the same time, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“How about I take a little from each of your lunches? That way I won’t be taking most of your food.” They all agree and hand me a napkin to keep my food on. Soon the napkin was full of each of their lunches.

Lunch went on without any problems. SHINee and Zelo would ask questions about abilities. They asked how they met me. I laugh at how the six of them interacted. It seems as though they are old friends that have been reunited. Every now and then they would talk to me but soon go back to talking to each other. I was fine with it, it was nice that the six people I care for most are getting along.

Soon lunch ended, Zelo had grown attached to SHINee in a flash. SHINee knew about his past and his hardships, but he told them not to worry since he has me with him. I flashed a smile when I heard that. I was walking into the school with Zelo behind me. It was nice to eat lunch with him.

He had to go back to his class, so he waved goodbye to me and left. I was left alone, the only thing I could think was to go back to my locker. I opened it and switched my stuff for my next classes. My lunch was in there waiting to be eaten. I smiled at the memory of SHI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter