Normal Day

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just a filler chapter since I have been gone for so long. Sorry!

 

It was now a month after the ranking test. Other schools around the world have changed their systems to the one we use at the moment.

Legacy has gone quiet over the past few weeks; I feel that they are planning something yet I cannot seem to find out.  Maybe they are not after me anymore, but I highly doubt it.

Winter break was just around the corner. I was ready to get away from school. The reason is because since I showed my true power, people stare at me and shy away. Not that I’m complaining, it has been nice to be left alone for once in my life.

“Minji!” I turned my head and spotted SHINee behind me. Since all of SHINee’s fangirls are afraid of me they don’t dare to do anything to me. That is a bonus to all of this.

“Hey guys, how are you all?”

“We are fine.” Onew smiles at me. I felt glares sent to me from every direction. That is the only thing that is an annoyance.

“Minji noona!” Zelo runs up to me, giving me a bone crushing hug.

“Hey Zelo.” I smile fondly at him.

Someone clears their throat, I look up at the approaching figures and scowl. What does B.A.P want? I have not seen them around since my first encounter with them.

“Yes?” I state flatly.

Yongguk steps forward, “We would like to apologies for the first time we met you.”

“Like I would believe the likes of you guys.” When they first met me I wanted to pound them into the ground. ‘That would not be really fun, now would it.’

I look to the one standing in the back of the group. Ah yes I forgot about you, the mind reader. You are ok in my book since you treated me like a person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter