Suspicion

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???

I was walking through the hallway when someone caught my eye. It was the new girl. What was her name again? Well I don't care. She walked right up to the entrance to the roof. Stupid girl, only SHINee can get the door open. I hid away so she couldn't see me. I thought she was just going to be like everyone else and fail at opening the door, but no. She put her hand right on the handle and pushed the door right open.

My jaw dropped. How is it possible for her to open that door? I stood there for a good five minutes before I caught reality. I made my way to the door that she had opened. I set my hand the door and pushed at it. Nothing, not even a small movement. 

I was fuming. How in the world had she opened this door? Maybe she knows SHINee? Yet I'm so much better then her! I my heels and walk to the cafeteria determined to find out every single thing about the hag.

Minji

​"Minji!!" Taemin ran to me, "It's so good to see you!" He started to pout, "I missed you all day! I couldn't even say hi!"

Even though I don't let people get close to me, aegyo always gets to me. "Aigoo, you are so cute!" I pinch his cheek lightly.

SHINee just looked at me like I had committed a crime. Even Taemin was shocked. "What? Did i do something wrong?"

They all slowly rock their heads back and forth. "It's just this is the first time you acted...whats the word...cute." Key slowly says. The others agree with his word. I just looked at them, no one ever called me cute. Not even my parents.

Minho made his way to my frozen body and waved a hand in front of my face. "Huh? Oh sorry. It's just that really surprised me. No one ever called me cute before. You could say I was taken aback." They all smiled at my answer. 

"But you are cute. Don't let other people tell you that. Plus this is coming from five hot males." Onew made a prideful face at himself. He ruffled my hair in the process. That only caused my face to pink.

"Gasp! Is the cold and heartless Kim Minji blushing?!" Jonghyun teased. I lightly hit his arm, he just laughed.

"How about we just eat lunch besides telling me I look cute." I suggest.

"Fine. But you are still cute." Minho said sitting down patting at the seat next to him. I walk over to him hitting him slightly. Then devouring my food. Only to find five faces looking at me intently. 

"What?"

"You know that food," Key motions at my lunch, "It's not going to run away." Everyone burst out laughing.

I glare at them all, "Sorry, i was just really hungry. Do you want me to eat all dainty like?" I put up my hands in defense.

"No, it's fine. Because that means you are getting more comfortable with us. I speak for all of us when I say that we are glad we met you. You made our lives better." Onew truthfully said.

I smiled, "That also goes for me, I am so glad you guys are in my life. I heard that you usually never talk to outsiders. It was SHINee and SHINee only. I am happy that you guys became my friends."

Everyone became silent. It was a comfortable silence. We continued to eat in silence.

Soon the bell rang, I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter