Found

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter has some rough scenes . Just to tell you all.

______________

I was in panic. Zelo was gone and I had no idea where to start looking. My apartment was a mess; I had to take care of this first. I closed my eyes and thought of how the apartment looked before this happened. When I opened my eyes everything was back to its rightful place.

I remember that Zelo had his phone. I quickly reach into my pocket to find my phone. I opened my phone and dialed Zelo’s number. I heard  the ring on the other end but nothing. I paced up and down the living room.

I stopped and was about to hang up when I heard the faint ringing of a phone. I ran to the sound thinking it was Zelo. I reached his room. I quickly pried the door open. I looked around the dark room. I heard nothing. Everything was silent; I dialed Zelo’s number again. I looked around; suddenly a light illuminated the room. I walked over to Zelo’s desk. Sitting there was his phone. I reached for the object, my world a mess at the moment.

I was in a blank state. Nothing ran through my mind at the moment. After a while, regret filled my mind. “It’s my fault he is gone. If only I didn’t leave him today he would be fine.” I whispered to myself, “What if Legacy took him?” Again panic filled me, I was about to lose control, just like when my parents died. I became a monster; I killed people, people who did not deserve to die. I blocked that memory from my mind but now it had to haunt me just like it did back when I first left America.

“No, this is not the time to think of the bad. First I must calm down and then try and track down Zelo.” I walked out of Zelo’s room and head to my computer system. I bet I could find something in the surveillance system.

I sat down, calming my system before I turned into hacker mode. My eyes shot open, I set my hands on the keyboard. It’s go time. I hacked into the apartment complexes camera system. They had a camera right outside my door. I searched for the camera. Soon its video popped up on my screen. I was monitoring the entrance to my room. I played the memory back. The camera was black for some time until the video played. I waited until the kidnapping began.

Finally reaching the beginning of the break in, I started it. The people breaking in were not apart of Legacy. I did extensive research on every employee that has worked or is working for Legacy. Since it was not Legacy I could calm down slightly, yet Zelo was still missing. Once I find out who did this they will pay with their life.

I was watching the tape when someone caught my eye. “Who do we have here?” I paused the video, “Well look who we have here. It’s the guy I saved Zelo from. I thought I told him never to interfere with anybody again. Does he have a death wish?”

Now that I knew who I was dealing with, I zoomed into his face and saved it, “Now time to find out who you work for.” I put my hacking skills to the test. I pulled up the police web page; this will be a slight challenge. After 20 minutes of trying to figure out the codes, I finally made it in.

I found the police arrest history, “Let’s put your picture into the search.” Once the picture was in it stared to scan every person for a match. I was about to give up when a match was found. “Real name: Unknown. Nickname: Slayer. Gang: Dragon’s Fire. Now time to find your hide out.”

I didn’t need a computer for this, I knew who they were. When I first moved here I got lost in the gang district. It was a cold night, and I was trying to get back to my apartment but I was young and did not know the Seoul area that well. I was walking when I was confronted by some men. They looked frightening but I saw it as practice. They said I would be perfect for the pleasure of others. They charged at me but once they came closer I electrocuted every single one of them. Some of them could not move, others ran.

“Looks like it will be round two.” I smirked, “This time I won’t hesitate to do even more damage.”

I looked at the time, it was close to sundown. I walk over to the door, my face was murderous. Once I got out of the apartment complex I turned invisible and started to fly to the place Zelo was kept.

It was about a 15 minute flight. If I find out something happened to Zelo, I’m not sure I can hold back my rage.

I was deep in thought when I rammed right into someone, “What the heck! The sky is huge how in the world could you run into someone!” I look up and meet the eyes of Kris. Why did I have to run into him now?

Kris

I was flying to a convenient store on the outskirts of Seoul. Kai said it can’t be from anywhere else but there. I’m not sure why I had to go; he has teleportation for crying out loud.

I was looking ahead when I crashed right into someone. “What the heck! The sky is huge how in the world could you run into someone!” I was looking around for the source of the voice but I saw no one.

Then I remember them saying it was my fault for running into them. “Listen here! I was looking where I was going it’s your fault for running into me! Where are you anyway?” When I said that, a figure immerged from nothing. I did not recognize her; she looked around my age, maybe younger. We made eyes contact and my neck started to burn.

Minji

I might as well show myself. Not my real face of course. I put an illusion on my facial features. I made myself visible to Kris. He just looked at me. I noticed a light blue mark on his neck. What’s that?

I remember I have to save Zelo from the Dragon’s Fire, “Look I can’t stay I need to save my friend! He is in danger!”

I was about to leave when Kris grabbed my arm. “I can help if you need.”

I don’t have time for this, “If you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter