Taken

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secret walked together through the barren hallways of the school, “How do we even begin to find out information about Minji?” Jieun sighs looking at the time, half past two.

“How about we follow her home?” Hyosung suggests, “As the saying goes ‘Home is where the heart is.’”

“Good idea.” Hana menacingly says. “We still have to wait till school is over for today, but do you guys know what class she is in now?”

“I think she is in the class with Jonghyun and Key right now.” Sunhwa says. We all look at each other and nod.

~*~

Class finally ended, I gathered my stuff as Jonghyun and Key made their way to me, “Ready to go?” I give them a smile and nod, “Then let’s go!”  I laugh at Jonghyun’s excited state. Today I was going to their house (more like mansion) for some ability training. They had asked for help since I am the best that they know of.

We walked to the front gate and met up with the rest of SHINee and Zelo. “Noona! Hurry up! I want to go!”

I roll my eyes he acts like a ten-year-old, “We will be staying there for a while so we don’t need to hurry.” He pouts at that statement. I walk up to him and ruffle his hair, “You’re to adorable for your own good.” I turn to SHINee, “Let’s go.”

We start to walk to the normal alley way for when I usually teleport, but this time it did not feel right. I glanced behind us. No one was there but the feeling kept pestering me. “Guys,” I whisper, “I feel like we are getting followed.”

“You feel it to?” Onew whispers back. I give a slight nod.

“I don’t see anyone though.” Zelo breathes out.

“We need a plan, how about we go through the city and split up? We all can meet at the mansion.” Taemin suggests.

“Sounds good. Minji and Taemin will be together, Key and Zelo come with me, while Jonghyun and Onew will go another way.” Minho points in the direction we go when we split.

I motioned Zelo to come over to me. He moved through the others as he came to me, “Be careful. Stay close to Minho and Key and promise me you will stay safe. If you have to use your ability, remember the training we did.”

“I promise I will Minji noona.” He grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze.

“We will keep him close to us at all times.” Key smiles.

As we enter the crowded section of Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter