Searching

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean she is missing?!” They shrieked.

“Do you remember anything?” Onew said.

“Well, I do remember that everyone was running in fear. It seemed that everyone’s fear came true. Even my had appeared. The last thing I remember was that I saw Minji looking worried at me but she was pushed by the people running around. I got so afraid that I crouched on the floor trying to block the sound. Then everything stopped, people started to calm down, some still shook up. Once I regained my composer Minji was gone. I looked everywhere for her but to no avail.” I lowered my head in shame. “Sorry for not protecting her.”

“It’s okay, she is strong. She will be alright, but we still need to find her at all costs.” Minho patted Taemin’s back.

“The question is how do we figure out where she is?” Jonghyun questioned.

“We need to get the camera footage from when she was captured. The only person who knows how to hack into government property is in Exo,” Key trailed off, “But they don’t know what Minji is capable of. It could put her in more danger then what she is in now.”

“Do we have a choice? We need to find her, as Minho said she is strong but she is still a girl.” Onew firmly stated.

“Then what are we waiting for?! Let go get noona back!” Zelo wailed.

We all rushed to Exo’s mansion. When we arrived at the front door Zelo started to bang on the door. Not soon after Kris opened to the door. “What’s with all the ruckus?”

“No time to explain, we need Xiumin.” We pushed our way through Kris looking for the person of interest.

“What are you guys doing here?” Tao obviously confused asked.

“Where is Xiumin?”

“In his room, wh-” Tao didn’t even finish as we all quickly searched for his room.

Once Xiumin’s room was in sight, we all barged in. “Wha-?”

“We need you to hack into the cities camera’s footage!”

Xiumin looked baffled, “And why would I do that?”

“It’s important, we will explain as you hack, just hurry!” Xiumin started working on the computer and in a little bit all of Exo piled into Xiumin’s room.

“Now mind telling us why you need Xiumin to get into the cities camera system?” Kris crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

“Might as well let you know. Minji has been kidnapped.” All of Exo gasped.

“How did they manage to capture her?” Baekhyun scoffed

“We are not sure. Taemin was with her but apparently everyone’s fears came out.” Onew explained.

“Wait? Did you say fear?” Onew nodded, “I think I know who took her. To think they went through all of this.” Suho sighed, “It was Secret, they have the only fear inducer I know of.”

“They are working for Legacy…” Key silently said.

“Wait, did you just say they are working for Legacy?” Chen looked at Key, “Why would Legacy be interested in Minji?”

“We can’t tell you why. You will have to ask her.” Jonghyun stated.

“So you guys don’t know why they are interested in her?” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter