Power

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if there are errors and enjoy!

SHINee and Zelo all lined up, ready to take on the man. The mysterious man just smirked, “Maybe I should tell you something about myself before we begin. My special ability is useful when it comes to people stronger than me. You see I have augmentation, and if your brain can’t handle big word them allow me to explain. That means I can make your abilities and weak or as strong as I want them to be.”

SHINee and Zelo’s widened, “So are you ready to surrender to me yet?”

“We will never surrender, once we get Minji we will make you pay.” The man laughed, “Yes, but I have one other ability. So it looks like you guys are on a disadvantage.”

“It may seem like we are on a disadvantage but it will be one to six, so you decide who is on an advantage.” Jonghyun smirks.

“Let’s see shall we.”

Jonghyun charged at him with everything he had, the ability of yin and yang blazing through his body. Ice in one hand and fire in the other, “A yin and yang user? Interesting…” As soon as Jonghyun got close he dropped to the floor.

“Jonghyun!!” I screamed, “What did you do to him?!”

“Don’t worry missy, he is just knocked out. Now, who is next?” This time Minho, Taemin, and Key charged at him.   

The man smirked and raised his arm all air around seemed to be into him, creating an area of nothing but a vacuum.  

“I can’t breathe,” Minho chocked out. The all fell to the ground, “NO! Please stop!” I begged.

“Only two left. This will be easy.”

“Don’t be so confident.” Onew spat at him. Onew aimed an arm at him, “You see there is something you don’t know about me. I am a nullifier, and I’m sure what that means.” The man’s eyes widened but quickly went back to normal, “You forget I can weaken your nullifying ability.”

I was a staring competition between both men. The man glanced at the boy standing next to Onew, he aimed his air absorption ability straight at Zelo. My eyes widened as Zelo started to choke. This seemed to distract Onew for a slight moment but it was all the man needed to use the air absorption on Onew as well. Yet, this time it was different, he wasn’t going to just knock them out like the others. He was going to choke them to death.

The wild look in the man’s eyes as he slowly murdered Onew and Zelo. I watched in horror, but it enraged me more than ever. First they kidnapped me, and now the plan to kill my friends.

My head hung low, “You dare to do that to my precious friends?” I whispered, he looked over at me in confusion. Soon his looked at me in surprise, the mark on my hand was as illuminating as my rage grew. The light that came off of it was blinding but I didn’t care. I broke the chains as if they were weak sticks.

“This ends now!” I felt the power surge through me, it was just like when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter