The Past

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather has gotten colder; trees have lost their color and have fallen to the ground. Winter was approaching and the plan was going smoothly. The test to place students in their correct ranking was now in a week. During that time since they announced it, Zelo and I have been practicing. Well I have been helping Zelo with his telekinesis. Tomorrow is also when I help Exo with their abilities.  

I sigh, there is to much going on for me. I’m not sure if I can take it. Zelo heard me sigh, “You ok Noona?”

“Hmm, oh yeah I’m fine. It’s just this thing with Legacy and the ranking test coming up. I feel stressed about it.”

Zelo smiled at me, “How about we go over to SHINee’s place today. We can watch a movie and relax before all of this happens.”

That sounded really relaxing so I agreed to it and called Onew. “Hey Onew, we were wondering if Zelo and I could come over to relax. This whole thing is stressing me out.” “Come on over. We will always welcome you here.”

I said bye to Onew and hung up. “What did he say?”

“Hey said it is fine if we come over.”

“Yay! Let me go get ready.” Zelo rushed up the stairs. I laughed at how he was 16 but acted like a 4 year old.

In about 20 minutes we were all ready to go. I put on my shoes and Zelo fallowed. Once we were both done Zelo grabbed my hand and we teleported to SHINee’s mansion.

Legacy’s Boss

Everything in my mind raced. The originals can’t still be alive. When Legacy was first built, I thought that they had taken care of them. To add on to that, it happened more than 100 years ago. They only way that could have happened is that the originals had children, that the old Legacy never knew about. That must be why they were never recorded.

*Flashback to 100 years ago*

We were called the originals. The reason for that name is because we are the first people to get what they call abilities. Our leader was the strongest, he also was the first to be tested on. Something went wrong in the process, which lead to him having any ability he pleased. His name was Kim Jaejoong. Next in line was Shim Changmin, he was tested with and got the ability to teleport. Jung  Yunho - Ice or Frost. Park Yoochun -  Flame. Kim Junsu - Water. Lee Sungmin -  Telepathy. Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk -  Lightning. Lee Donghae - Time Control. Choi Siwon - Flight. Kim Ryeowook - Healing. Kim Heechul – Earth. Leeteuk - Wind and last but not least Yesung - Light.

All together there were 13. We were the first to get tested on, yet as Legacy produced more abilities they were afraid that we would over throw there rule over the people. So they came up with a plan to get rid of us all. They wanted to destroy our linage. The only way to do that was to kill it from the source, or the beginning.

We all fled the country in hopes to keep our linage going. We split into five groups of two and one group of three. We all were scattered across the globe. We were safe for ten years but that’s when horror struck. We found out that Eunhyuk and Donghae had been killed. It seems as if they died of natural causes but we knew that it was more than that.

Eunhyuk and Donghae both had one kid. There wifes were murdered alongside them. There kids however , were never to be found. We suspected that they were put in an orphanage before their parents past.

Over the time of a year,  four groups out of the six had been found and murdered. Everyone had a wife and child. The same thing always happened, the wife murdered with the husband, yet no kid to be found. 

The next year was quiet. No more groups had been found at least that’s what we hoped. Out of the 13 that fled, only five stand alive. They consisted of Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu. Just like the others they put their kids in an orphanage in hopes they got good parents.

Close to the end of the year was the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter