Something Strange

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well they were all snobs. I was still leaning on the lockers I got slammed into. Once I finally got feeling in my back I pushed myself off of them to see a large dent in the locker I was pushed into. No wonder I can’t really feel my back. I might as well morph the locker back to its original state. I put my hand over the dented area, took a deep breath and let the power move through my arm. When I opened my eyes I saw the locker was back into its original glory.

“How did you do that?” I look over my shoulder to spot a big eyed guy. He looks like an adorable owl. I really want to pinch his cheeks.

“Do what?” He points to the lockers I fixed. Oh ok, he was talking about the dent. “The dent? Well I control the elements, so that includes earth so I fixed it." He just started at me dumbfounded.

“I thought I was the only earth user in this school.” So he is also can control the earth.

“Well I guess you were, up until today.” He tilted his head. He really is killing me with his cuteness. Control yourself Minji. “I just transferred here today.”

“I see, but I’m the strongest earth user and even I can’t mold metal.” What? Wow, I learned that back in elementary school.

“Well if you want I can teach you.”

He smiled. “That would be really nice. When will be ok for you?”

“This Saturday. Where should we meet?”

“Can you come to my house? We have lockers there.”

“We?”

“Yup, me and my eleven house mates.”

My eyes double in size. “Are you sure its fine for me to come if you already have that many people at your house?”

“It will be fine, we will be in the work out area which I will make sure no one enters. Then we can discuss different techniques. By the way what’s your name and number?”

“My name is Kim Minji. You are?”

“I’m Do Kyungsoo. You can just call me D.O.”

“Ok contact me when you want to meet.” I give him my number.

“Well we better get to class, wouldn’t want to be late.”

“See you Saturday.” I wave at his leaving figure. Hopefully he is not in Exo, because if he is I am done for. The fangirls will tear me up limb from limb.

I head to my next class, only to make it right on time. The only empty seat was next to a scary looking girl.

I took the seat and she looked at me with such a surprised face.

“What are you doing?”

“What does it look like, I’m baking a cake.” She let out a snicker. Maybe she is not all that scary.

“I know you’re sitting here but why? Aren’t you scared of me?” Scared? Yeah, she looked scary but she is not that bad.

“Why would I be scared? You’re not scary.” I furrow my brow. Do other people think she is frightening?

“It’s because of my ability, people find it dangerous. So you might as well keep your distance.” I was about to ask what her ability was but she spook again. “My ability? I can take someone life force. I accidentally took my mother’s at the age of five.”

Hearing that she was the cause of her mom must be so hard for her. “See you’re scared…”

“No, no, no, no. I’m not scared. It’s just you lost you mom at a young age.” I went to pat her back to comfort her, I hesitated slightly but let my hand rest on her back. She looked over at me and smiled.

“What to be friend?” She held out her hand and I gladly took it. Made six friends today. Not only that, five of them are famous.

“I didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter