Missing

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I closed my eyes, I took a breath in. I could feel all their stares on me. Not that I minded.

I opened my eyes the power pulsing through my veins. It felt so good. I raised my hand above my head. A flame appeared, it started off small. Snickers rang out from the group. I slightly smirked.

The snickers halted and I knew the reason. The small flame had grown 20 times bigger. Now it was giant blue ball of death. I moved the flame to my front, aiming it directly at Exo. I let the flame course through the air. Its heat growning closer to Exo. They just stood there in fright. I chuckled at their state.

Xuimin

I could hear the guys laugh at Minji’s pathetic flame, yet in a matter of seconds it became silent.

We stared in wonder as the flame became something that even Chanyeol couldn’t make. The color changed from a vibrant red to a dark blue. I took my breath away. I have never in my life seen something so beautiful yet so deadly. Chanyeol was not at that level yet. I took him years to master the flame, but she does it so easily. What is she?

I was deep in thought when my mind went blank. She had moved the flame to her chest aiming it straight at us. I know we were harsh to her but this is something I never expected from her. Before she launched to flame we made eye contact. She winked at me. Wha…? My back started to burn. Why is this reacting to Minji?

She had released the flame. I closed my eyes in fright, but for some reason I knew she would not hurt us. Why? How did I know she would not? Does it have to do with the burning from my back?

I heard the sound of finger snapping. I slowly opened my eyes, thinking I would be up in flames by now but I wasn’t. My eyes doubled in size. All around us was a dome of water.

We all looked at Suho. He shook his head. Our heads then turned to Minji. I thought a bit, that snapping of fingers was that Minji. I was now even more amazed. Suho can’t conjure up something in this size with the snap of his fingers.

Again I heard a snap. I brought me out of my thoughts, only to look up and see a wall of water cascading onto us. We were all soaked to the bone. I heard Minji’s laughter fill my ears. It was truly beautiful.

I looked around and the sight was hilarious. Baekhyun was about to complain and it seemed like Minji saw that to because she moved her finger and the water jumped off of us. She looked so surreal when she did that, it was as if she was its true master.

We thought she was done, we were wrong. There was a gust of wind and the next thing we know we are up in the air, hovering but the gust of wind. We grew in altitude, everyone was freaking out. Yet it was kind of fun. I felt so free up here. Is this how Kris feels every time he flies? I looked up at Minji, she looked like she was having the time of her life. It made me think, maybe she hasn’t let herself go for a while. It made me smile at her.

Soon she lowered us to the ground but she stayed up floating in the sky. She rose up in height, soon she was out of sight. Soon we saw a falling figure, we realized it was Minji falling to the ground. Everyone started to panic, but she was laughing the whole way down. How could she laugh when she is falling to her demise?!

She inched closer to the ground, everything played in slow motion. She was now right above the solid ground. I was about to look away when the strongest gust of wind came from nowhere. I had to shield my eyes from the dust coming from Minji’s way.

When the dust finally cleared, we looked up to see Minji having the time of her life. She stood there laughing and smiling. She really is having fun. Since we knew she was out of harm’s way, we all relaxed a bit, but with her being so spontaneous we never know anymore.

She was still laughing when the ground opened and swallowed her whole. Again Exo all froze. We slowly looked in Kyungsoo’s direction, he looked as shocked as we are. Now what will she do?

After some time the ground shook, and out came Minji right in front of us. She was smiling, like she had walked right up to us. We all took a step back from her popping up right in front of us, “Still think I’m weak?” We rapidly shook our heads. She laughed and walked back to Kyungsoo.

Minji

Looks like that shut them up. As the old saying goes: Never judge a book by its cover, because I’m stronger then all of you combined.

“Is that so?” I turned to the source of the voice, Luhan. I should have known, he is the only one in this place besides…I shouldn’t tell him that he could be listening.

“You are right about that, I really do what to know who has the same ability as me but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter