Ranking Test

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the big day. The ranking test was going to be the whole schedule today. No classes, of course, made everyone happy. The test was going to be inside the fighting pavilion, every student must be present for the test.

I was not so thrilled it was going to be in front of everyone. I could tell I was not the only one. As my eyes scanned the grounds students of all ages fidgeted under the pressure of this test.

As I sat with Zelo on the many seats, I looked around for SHINee. Spotting them was not a hard task since they were surrounded by girls. I had to laugh to myself, ‘You guys have it hard.’

They all looked around, when their eyes spotted mine they all gave me a cheeky smile. ‘You could say that again. It’s hard being this popular. Constantly being the center of attention, yet we choose this life when we became models.’ Minho thought to me.

‘I feel sorry for you all, yet there must be perks of being well known.’

‘There are, like how we can get discounts on things because the owners are fans of us. Also the presents that come with it. There are more but I’m to lazy to name them all.’ I laughed at Jonghyun. He truly is something else.

I was about to comment again, when the principle came on stage. “Welcome all! Today is the day that we will put you in your rightful ranking. How this test works is that you will go against the strongest teacher we have at this school. Please welcome Park Jungmin. He may look small but never judge a book by its cover. Everyone will be going against Mr. Park. We will be taking a 10 break every hour. Now enough talking, let’s get this test on.” The students yelled excitedly.

The test started with some students I have never seen. They are going in alphabetical order so I will be in the end of the line.

Soon half of the student body have been ranked. Very few got the winter tie, so far all of B.a.p, Exo and SHINee have gotten the tie. Secret have also acquired the winter tie. Zelo and I still have yet to go. The closer it got to my turn, the more nervous I got.

The lunch bell went off so we headed to my locker to get my food. Zelo said his goodbye and went to his friends. I smiled as he met up with them. They seem like good people, if only they were nicer when they met me, I scowl at the thought. I my heal, bumping into a hard object, losing my glasses in the process.

“You really should look where you are-“ I look up to see Kris and the rest of Exo behind him. They all had the same expression, what’s wrong with them?

“Are you all ok? Is there something on my face?” That seemed to snap them out of there dazed state.

Yixing was the first to speak, “You look really pretty without your glasses.” He had a faint blush on his cheeks. Glasses? But they are on my face. I reach up to my face felling nothing. My eyes widen, when did they fall off? Was it when I bumped into Kris? I looked to the floor, my glasses broken on the floor.

I sigh, this is not good at all. I grabbed my broken glasses, “Sorry but I must get going, excuse me.” I walked around the still gaping Exo.

As I walked to the rooftop everyone looked my way. This is the reason I wear these glasses, to keep unwanted attention away from me. After what seemed like forever, I reached the rooftop door. I didn’t even care if there were people around. I need to get away from the gazes.

“Minji! You’re finally here! Why are your glasses broken?” That got the rest of SHINee’s attention.

I sigh and sit down next to Key and Onew, “I bumped into Kris on the way here, literally. I didn’t notice that my glasses fell since I have perfect vision.”

I set my glasses in front of me, I closed my eyes and set my hand on the broken object. Slowly it build itself back together, “At least I can do that.” I laugh to myself.

Instead of putting my thick glasses back on, I left them sitting on the ground. I brought my lunch out and opened it, revealing the content. I grabbed my sandwich and took a bite.

I continued eating, till I noticed that SHINee were all staring at me, “What?”

“We still have not talked about what happen with Hyosung.” Onew said.

“There is really nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter