Battle

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to postpone the training session with Exo, since I am a ball of nerves. I could not face them while I’m in this state. I could reveal something I did not want revealed. So pushed the training to after the ranking test. I texted Kyungsoo about it and he said that he would tell the rest of the group.

~

The ranking test was now two days away. I was in a calm state as I walked the grounds of the school. SHINee, Zelo and I have come up with the perfect plan to keep me off Legacy’s radar. The day of the test I was going to use my illusion ability to change my gender. I was going to be male for the test. Sounds a bit weird, even for me. We came up with that idea Monday. When the idea was proposed SHINee was joking about it, but the more I thought, the more the plan made sense. Since they will hand you your tie color, I could transfer it onto my uniform.

I was overthinking the plan when someone bumped into me, “Oh, look who we have here. The school nerd, she will probably be in the lowest ranking.” Hyosung said. I looked up and all of Secret were standing above me. Great, just my luck. I got up and started to walk away, before I could get far away Hana grabbed my arm, jerking me back to them.

“You know, it’s rude to walk away from someone who is talking to you.” She said in a sinister manner.

I glared at her, “Then you must also know, that grabbing someone against their will is rude.” She scoffed at me.

“You dare to talk back to us?”

“Don’t test my patience. I will walk away and we can just forget this ever happened, ok?” I jerked my arm away from Hana’s grip, giving them one more death glare before walking away.

Hyosung was furious, I could tell just by the way she stomped her feet my way. “Yah! Kim Minji! I’m not done with you!” She was getting ready to use her ability. I could feel her energy resonating off of her. I turned around to find a dragon where Hyosung stood. I forgot she had Mythic Physiology. She can transform into any mythical being she wishes. That includes there powers. I better get outside, I thought quickly.

My body turned and sprinted through the hallways of the school, Hyosung hot on my tail. I fled down the stairs, slightly bruising my ankles as I jumped five stairs. I saw the exit that led to the courtyard of the school. Once outside Hyosung flew to the sky, hovering over me with her pitch black scaly skin. I looked up, meeting eyes, she was vexed. Looks like she finally popped.

Flames stared to build in , aimed right for me. The flames exited , I quickly made a shield of water around me. The flames bounces all around me, yet never touching my skin. The sight was beautifully dangerous. Once the flames died down I lowered my water shield. She was stunned that nothing had happened to me. Soon the surprised fazed from her face, replaced with rage.

By this time the whole school population was surrounding us. Careful not to get burned by Hyosung’s flames. I glanced around, I saw SHINee and Zelo standing there worried. While Exo was interested on what I would do next.

Hyosung took the opportunity to blast me with her fire. It came charging toward me. I lifted my arm, my hair whipped around as I created a gust of wind powerful enough make a tsunami out of nothing but sheer wind. The glow of the fire died down, soon the heat of the flames disappeared, replaced with a cool breeze. Everyone around me was silent, no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter