Confusion

Legacy's Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once I got back to the apartment I was exhausted. Everything that happened today was to much for me. If something like that happens again, I’m afraid it will be my breaking point. I shuffled to the couch, falling on it with a thud. Zelo soon came over to me, “Noona, are you ok? What happened today when I was out?”

I didn’t have the heart to tell him what I had done. He does not need to be burdened by this, “Zelo…I-I can’t tell you. Please let it go. If the time is right then I will tell you, but understand this, they are all in a better place.” When I finish I give him a weak smile. He returns the smile, but I could see he was hurt that I did not tell him. “I’m going to go to sleep. You should to. It was a long day.”

He didn’t say anything and went to his room. I’m sorry Zelo. I trudged to my room. I flopped myself on the bed. I didn’t bother to change. It was the last thing on my mind.

Zelo was still up, trying to figure a way to cheer you up. He felt bad that you had to go through another horrible experience and he could do nothing but watch you fall to pieces. It hurt him more seeing you like that, then when his parents told him they never wanted him. “I will never abandon you Minji. Never.” After a while he drifted to sleep.

~*~

The morning sunlight poured in, reminding me that I still had a life to live. I groaned as the memories from last night came back to me. Life sucks. Still I got out of bed and took a well needed shower. I got out and changed into something comfortable. I’m at least thankful that today is no school.

When I reached the kitchen, Zelo was there making breakfast. When he heard me enter, he spun around, “Moring!”

 I smiled at him, “Moring to you to. What’s with all this?”

“I just thought that you needed a break from everything, so I am going to do everything today.” He really does care.

“How about we go somewhere today? Hmm.” His eyes lit up when I suggested that. “Then it’s settled. We will leave after lunch. Where do you want to go?”

“Umm, the mall! I have never been there!” I nod my head. I haven’t been there in all the time I was here. I would be usually on my computer hacking into Legacy, looking for more secrets to use.

~*~

After breakfast we change into more suitable clothes for an outing. Zelo was wearing Black skinny jeans, a gray shirt that fitted him perfectly, and a pair of black with white shoes. I, on the other hand, was wearing dark blue jeans, with a white and black blouse, and sandals. “Are you ready to go?” I asked, looking up. I was expecting a cheery Zelo but he had on a scowl, “What’s wrong?”

“Why are you wearing your nerd glasses and let your hair down for once,” He crossed his arms, “We are not going anywhere unless you loss the nerd look. We are not going to school. It’s a Sunday I bet no one will be out.”

“Fine, but if I get made fun of I’m blaming you.” You take the glasses off your face, setting them on a nearby table. You reach for your ponytail and pull the hair tie out. Your hair flowed down to your middle back. Waves were prominent throughout your hair.

“You should stop with the nerd look at school. You would totally beat those stupid queenka’s in beauty.” I lightly smack him arm. He is probably lying to keep me from getting hurt feelings. “I’m not lying. I can see it in your eyes that you are thinking that I said that to spare your feelings.”

You roll your eyes, “Let’s just go already.” He smiled and grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes imagining the mall. When we opened our eyes we were in a tight alley. We shimmy our way out of the cramped alley. “At least it’s not inside a wall.” Zelo jokes.

I hit him on the head, “Yah, I have mastered that ability a long time ago. Don’t make fun of it.” He cracks a lopsided smile. He then grabs my hand, dragging me to the bustling mall. When we entered, we were greeted by people moving about here and there.

Zelo was still holding my hand dragging me place after place. When he stopped I ran into his back. I looked up at his face, the only thing I could get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter