Chapter 2.

Moonlight

Sehun was off for the next few days and Hara was driving him crazy.  He tried to control himself whenever she was near, only taking a few glances at her and speaking whenever he had a "question". That was hard for Sehun for the fact that they only have AP math together and he was on the top five list. It killed Sehun whenever Hara was talking to another male or even if someone spoke about her. He wanted to get closer to her, he wanted to be her friend, he wanted to be the one she needs.

When she walked to school and home, Sehun would be watching her from a distance, quietly walking behind her. His mind was only relaxed when she arrived to school in one piece. When Hara went out to go to the library or to grab late night snacks, Sehun was always with her. He made sure that she wasn't in danger, he made sure that she was always protected.

Sehun really wanted to tell his pack that he had imprinted on someone, but he was scared. He didn't imprint on another werewolf, he imprinted on a female. He didn't know what the pack would say or how they would react to him. Would they kick him out? Unlikely. 

"Hara..." he whispered and she turned to look at him. Her beautiful brown eyes started into his and he swore that they changed to a hazel colour for a second, but he shook that off. He loved for the fact that Hara didn't wear makeup, because she didn't need to. Her face was clear, not a single pimple, her eye brows were dark and her lips were pink and plump. Sehun really wanted his lips on hers, to feel the warmth of hers on his but he had to wait. Her medium length hair was tied into a high ponytail and her bangs were falling onto her face. He lifted his hand up to tuck the hair strand behind her ear, but stopped and pointed to his book. "Did you finish the questions?"

"Yeah, why do you need help?" She asked. Even though she just came to school a few days ago, she was already dominating the class list in all of her classes, which were AP. To Sehun's luck, Hara wasn't like the other smart kids who refused to help others. He nodded and she got up from her seat and walked towards her desk.

Her scent filled Sehun's nose, she smelt like human. He used to hate the smell of human, but Hara made him love the scent. She bent over, her body only a few centimeters away from his. He looked at her face, examining it. He was out of breath every time he noticed how beautiful she was. Sehun quickly pointed to a question on the book so she wouldn't notice that he was staring at her.

She looked at the question and furrowed her eyebrows together. She's so cute, Sehun thought to himself and she turned to look at him. " We weren't assigned to do that question," she said grabbing his pencil from his hand. Her fingers lightly brushed his and he felt a bolt of electricity go through his whole body. This was the first time they ever had physical contact. Hara's fingers twitched, did she feel it too

"I..I can show you how to do it if you want?" She asked and Sehun nodded again. He hated for the fact that she made him nervous. He hated how she made him run out of words. He hated for the fact that she wasn't his, yet.

When the bell rang, Hara quickly got her stuff and ran out of class. Sehun got a whiff of one of Hara's feelings as she passed him, is she trying to ignore me? He would usually walk her to her next class, because their classes were next to each other. Sehun quickly shoved his notebook in his bag and as he rushed out of class, someone grabbed onto his hand making him stop his actions. He felt the warmth of his pack member, it's Kai.

"We've got a meeting now," Kai said. His tone was a bit harsh and cold he never used this tone on Sehun. "Right now?" Sehun asked. He felt like someone was watching him and when he turned around, he saw Hara turn her head around. She was watching us. Sehun felt as if Hara calling him somehow, she wanted him to be with her.

Kai's words stopped him from thinking,"Sehun, we all know what you've been hiding from us."

 

Sehun and Kai reached their hangout place. Sehun could feel everyone's body heat fill inside his body-that's the thing about shape shifters (aka werewolves). They're able to feel the warmth of everyone, whether is was another shifter, human, vampire (do they even have body heat?), goblin and so on. But Sehun wasn't like the other shifters he knows. He was told than he was born with a gift ; a gift to sense peoples feelings. When he walked to the living room he felt everyone's feelings rush into his brain. Mad. Sad. Pissed. Furious. Annoyed. Betrayed. Happy. Happy? Disapproval. Their leader, Suho was sitting with his head in his hands.

Sehun took the edge seat next to Chanyeol and the other shifter pat him on the back. He's the one who's feeling happy. Wow.

Suho stood up the second Sehun sat down, his eyes were red and puffy. Sehun was confused, why was the leader crying? If it was anyone crying, it should be him. "I'm not crying, it's just allergies," he said trying to cover up, but everyone shook their head. Suho's the worst liar of them all.

Suho didn't bother to sugarcoat anything and he went straight to the gold. "Sehun why didn't you tell you tell us that you finally imprinted on someone?" Sehun didn't answer because he didn't know what to say. Was he ashamed that he imprinted at an early age? No, he was a grown wolf.

"We understand that it's kinda...awkward telling us, but we're a pack. We stick through thick or thin and nothing can break us apart, we tell each other everything."

Sehun put his head down, feeling ashamed of himself. Why didn't he tell the pack about his imprint? He still didn't know the answer. "Why did you hide the fact that you imprinted on someone?" Suho repeated himself.

"Was it because you think that it's too early?" No.

"Do you think we would have judge you?" No.

"Do you think we wouldn't have accpected who you imprinted on?" No. No. No. You're getting this wrong!

"Sehun...did you possibly think that we-we wanted to...kill her?"

"NO." He finally shouted, making Suho flinch a bit. Sehun's never shouted at anyone, a lot, but he's never shouted at Suho. "Then what is it?" Suho asked calmly.

"It's for the fact that she's a...human."

 

Hara didn't feel like going to class last period. Once the bell rang, she quickly ran out of her math class. She couldn't stay there any longer, she couldn't stay any longer with Oh Sehun. Hara felt her heart flutter that the thought of him, do I like him? Hara's never felt like this towards someone. She's had crushes before but the way she felt towards Sehun was different. He was the most handsome and good looking person she's laid eyes on. His plae skin really compliment his dark eyes but she noticed that it changes colour. Sometimes it dark brown or it's either light brown. He was tall and built, he had a really great body. When Hara saw him wearing a white v neck at the convience store the other day she almost fainted.   Hara wasn't only attracted to his looks, but she felt as if she was drawn to him, like he's the perfect one for her.

Hara rushed to the corner of the locker, peeking to see Sehun, she really wanted to know why her attraction to him was different. She saw him quickly walk out of class, looking for someone. Was he looking for me? She saw Sehun walk towards her way but he stopped and turned to someone. Minah walked closer to see who it was still keeping a distance from him. It was that boy with a dark complexion in her Physics class that wouldn't stop staring at her. They know each other?

Hara saw Sehun turn around and she quickly turned her head around. , she thought, he saw me.

All of the sudden Hara felt like she wanted to talk to him. For him to be next to her. She wanted him to smile at her. She wanted Sehun to be with her. She saw Sehun sigh heavily as he walked away with the other male. Hara felt like she was alone. She really did. She's been alone at other times,but at this moment,she really felt alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:-)))))

It's almost turning 12 in the morning and here I am sitting at my desktop listing to Justin Bieber while writing this chapter. I'm really tired, I don't usually stay up this late. I go to bed by 10:30 or even 11, if I feel like it. My eyes are killing me, wow.😤😪👾

Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! 😀😀

p.s i'm canadian so we spell colour with a u 😂😉

-SK👽