Chapter 12.

Moonlight

Hara remained silent as she felt herself waking up. She kept her eyes closed because even without opening them, she realized that she was in an un-familiar area. Her mind was screaming the words werewolf into her ears and she tried her best to keep calm. She felt like she was frozen, unable to move because she didn't know what to do.

She was just told that she was an Eurpei? What was it called?  She just met the man that she saw in her mothers funeral in her dream?

Even though it was a dream everything felt so real.

Now here she was, in an unfamiliar place surrounded by werewolves, hopefully they're not hungry.

Just as she was about to open her eyes to decided her fate, she felt someone grab onto her hand. It wasn't like a harsh grab, it was more of a soft, a gentle touch. The person wrapped their hands around hers, and she felt a pair of lips kiss the back of her hand. She felt a electric shock go through her, making her body jolt. The hands who held her hands now left, and she felt someone touching her forehead.

"Hara?" A male's voice called out. "Hara can you hear me?"

It was Sehun's voice who called her out. Hara held her breath as she felt his fingers brush her hair away from her head, "I should've have been there for you, how could I b.."

"Sehun," Another voice jumped in, and Hara realized that it was Kai's voice. "Sehun, I need you to cal-"

"Kai, she's sleeping, look," he replied putting his hand over her cheek, "She's warmer now."

"Sehun," Suho joined in, "We need you to stay away from her. She's- she's not who you think she is, Sehun. We need you to leave Hara right now, because what we're about to tell you might be strange." Sehun scoffed, "Aw come on guys, what's so bad? She's my mate, I think that I should be with her right now."

"Sehun.."

"Guys, you know how long it took for me to be with her? Now look, I finally get to take care of her."

"She's something you would want to stay away from.."

"Okay no--"

"She's an Eurpoa!" Kyungsoo shouted, making several things happen at once. Hara opened her eyes and shot up from her position in the couch, Sehun jumped back from her sudden action and the sqaud jumped in action, all getting ready to transform into their defensive pose. Sehun's eyes were so wide that it was bigger than the sun, his eyes scanning Hara to see her transform into some form of human.

Instead she stood there, her hands up in defeat, "Look, guys--". Hara was trying to buy herself some time so she can think of a plan to get her out. Her head was getting dizzy and she wasn't able to think straight, but she knew one thing for sure- she felt stronger. She felt more powerful, like she was magically filled with energy. She desperately looked around, trying to find a door or some sort of exit she can crash into.

"We know who you are," Kai started to say, "What we don't know is why you are still alive..." Hara tuned him out when she looked at the mirror that was in front of her. She was able to see a door that lead to the outside, and to her luck, it was open. Quickly moving her eyes away so no one would catch her looking, but it was too late.

In a swift second, she saw someone dashing towards the door and she made a run for it, pushing the person in the process. The person was obviously heavier than her, but using her strength, she was able to push him, making him fly towards the wall. Not turning her head back to see the sounds of growls roar into the air, she made a dash towards a place that she was unfamiliar with- the woods.

She knew that was a terrible choice to make, if it was anyone who knew the wood, it would be them. Breathing and moving her legs a little fast, she hoped that she could run them out and hopefully make it somewhere safe in one piece.

She could hear their paws calling her name, they weren't that far away from her, but they were far enough for her to find somewhere to hide. While her mind scanned the forest, Hara was unaware of her powers that she held. Little that did she know she can cover her scent. so when the wolves came to the forest, they wouldn't be able to find her.

She also had the power to camouflage, she could have easily transformed into a tree. Or if she wanted to, she could have transformed into a bear. But here she was, running for her life wondering why she didn't pay attention in girl scouts. As she ran past trees and jumped over little creaks, the wolf scent was becoming stronger and she knew that they weren't far away.

Should I fight them? No, they're probably better fighters than me.

There's only one thing you can do, run.

 

 



sorry that this chap was sooooo pooo

and tiny

my head is blank

but i just started school again

and im so stressed

but i decided to stixk to my commitment

so here you go

i'll try to get in a filler???

or mayb a chap

luv u

-SK