Filler

Moonlight

"Once you imprint on your mate, you must mark them. If you don't mark them in the right time, they'll get stolen away for sure. Marking them identifies that they're yours and no one else. It gives the both of you a new connection, a stronger bond. The both of you will become one, so if you go through pain-so will she."

"Impriting on someone is one thing but don't forget to mark them. The best time, no the only time to mark your imprintee is during a full moon. There the both of you will create the greatest link that will be impossible to break."

"But remember, if you do not mark your imprintee she could be stolen away..."

He shook his head, why him? Out of everyone, why did he have to imprint on a human? It would be impossible to tell Hara that he had to imprint her. He tried to imagine how she would react when he marks her;

"I have to leave my mark on you," he said and Hara looked at him in shock," E-excuse me? Mark me?" He took a step towards her and she took a step back. "Mark you Hara, to let everyone know that you're mine." He took another step forwards and Hara took one back, making herself bump into the wall. Sehun continued walking towards her and stopped when their bodies were touching and their faces were less than centimeters apart.

Sehun could feel Hara's breath on the bottom of his chin, her breath smelt like mint. Sehun brought his face closer to hers," Mark you baby, show them that you're mine and no one elses," he said brushing his lips against hers. Hara let a small gasp escape her lips and he saw her cheeks go red, she's so cute.

Sehun couldn't hold his emotions anymore. He gave her a peck on her lips, and then another one, and another one. "Hara...let me mark you," he whispered to her as he nibbled her earlobe."Sehun..." she whispered," h-how?"

"Just let me do it," he mumbled as he left a trail of kisses on her neck. He found her soft spot and on it to hear her small moan, "Ohh..." She brought her hands up to his neck and started to play with his hair a little, "mark me se...hun."

A smile formed on his lips, finally.

Sehun shook his head, "if it were only this easy. I can't even sense her feelings to know how she feels about me." He looked at the moon again,"how am I going to get her out in a full moon?" He knew that marking her wasn't easy, but Sehun wasn't going to give up. There was no way that he was going to let someone else steal his mate. He'll do whatever it takes just for her to be his. He wasn't going to let Hara be unmarked by him. Sehun the warmth of one of his pack member coming towards him. He sniffed the scent and wasn't surprised on who it was, Kai.

"You're thinking about her," the male started as he stood next to his friend, putting his hands in his pocket," did you tell her about it yet?"

Sehun shook his head," I can't." "It must be hard," Kai said as he looked up at the moon. "I'm sorry, you know about eailer and the way I acted." Sehun chuckled at his friend, even though Kai may act tough he does have a soft heart. "I understand that you may be mad at me and I totally understand it. Y--"

"Kai, I'm good." Sehun cut off his friend. "No. It was wrong of me to judge Hara so easily, I don't even know her." Sehun was able to sense Kia's feelings. Guilt. He knew that Kai was a softie deep down, but he wouldn't apologize this quickly. Sehun saw small beads of sweat forming on the side of Kai's face, he's trying to cover up something. He knew all of Kai's flaws and when Kai sweats, that means he's lying.

"Kai, stop lying," Sehun said to his older friend. Kai looked at him," I'm not lying." "You're sweating Kai, just spit it out." Kai ran his hands over his hair," how do I tell you this? Why did they make me do it?"

Sehun was starting to get confused, "What are you talking about?" He started to walk in small circles, "I don't know how to say this Sehun." "Just spit it out Kai, don't sugar coat it." 

Kai stopped walking in circles and walked towards Sehun. he put one of his hands on Sehun's shoulder, "Sehun, I think you broke a law." Sehun was perplexed from what Kai was telling him, "Broke a law? What do you mean?"

"It's forbidden to imprint on a human, Sehun. It's against the law."

Sehun felt like he was punched in the face a million times. No, he felt like someone stabbed a knife straight to his heart. And then punched his face a million times and to finish it off, let his body on fire. Sehun felt incapable to speak, it was like he was out of words.

"Wh-what do you mean? Against the law?" Sehun managed to choke out. Kai let out a heavy sigh, "You know how humans aren't allowed to know about our existence." He didn't want to say any more to Sehun, but he wanted him to know. "Once you imprint on someone, you're linked to them externally and internally. Once the both of you have become one, no one can break you guys apart."

When he saw Sehun's eyes, he felt pathetic. He feared to say the next few words, "If they find out about Sehun, they'll kill you. No killing is too easy for you. They'll torture you and somehow, they'll find a way to torture her and have you watch the pain that she's going through. They'll make sure that you'll cry so much you'll start to bleed. They'll make you shift and have endless battles with them Sehun."

The last thing that Sehun saw was his world going black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel as if this chap was more of a filler?? Tell me what you think! Don't forget to comment guys! I want to know how this story is going so far! 

See you all in the next update! I will make it v good and long and nice and omg so much wiritng to do

p.s i'm sorry that i was so bad at writing the part where he was kissing her. I lack at writing those types of stuff but I promise that I'll become better and then next scene would be more than 50 shades of grey. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL SORRY THAT was a really bad joke.

-SK