Chapter 5.

Moonlight

"How is she so far?"  

"She's doing good, she's responding well now." The male nodded," That's good to hear. Has her abilities shown up yet?"

"Only one has shown up so far ...her vampire ability." Speed.

 "What about her powers?"

"They're really inconsistent, one second it would come and then it's gone." 

"Yeah, I remember that. She's reached her adult age, so everything would be popping in and out which is a problem." "They could show up anytime, anywhere. It already showed up when she was at school"

"That's the problem, we can't have anyone else notice them." He paused for a second," is there a way we can manipulate them?"

"What do you mean? You want them to appear faster?" His friend shook his head," no, is there a way we can... I don't know. make them occur when she's alone? Or have them come at a slower pace?" "I don't know, it all depends on what happens to her."

------

"Hara!" someone shouted making the female turn around. She saw a male on the ground, his face all bloody and his clothes ripped apart, "What are you doing here?" "D-Dad?", she cried running towards him," what happened to you? What's going on?" She looked at his torn clothes," dad what happened to your clothes? Why are you bleeding?" 

"Har...a," her dad breathed out slowly. She saw that there was a mark on the bottom of his chest, in the center of his rib cage. She gasped at the mark on him, oh no.

"Hara, help me up," he whispered and she helped him sit against the wall. The mark was so big that it went through his body and she was able to see the wall. "Hara you shouldn't be here...you have to leave," he said to her.

Tears formed in her eyes at the sight of her father. The strong man she admired was now sitting in front of her, all bloody and torn up, he looked so weak. "Dad, tell me what's going on."

Her dad shook his head." No Hara, we don't have anytim...e to t-talk," he coughed out, spitting blood onto her face. "Hara...i'm sorry."

She shook her head," Dad, it's okay I'm going to fix that wound for you." She put her hand on the mark   hole that was on her father but it was quickly pushed away," Hara you can't save me." She was going to protest but her dad flashed his hand in the air, making her zip . Even at a tough time like this, he still managed to play around with Hara.

"Now listen to me Hara," he said his breath becoming slower. Hara was able to feel their connection breaking apart making her hear go into pain. She wanted to shout, "Don't leave me Dad!" but was closed shut. "You are going to leave the kingdom right now..." his voice was faint,"...I'm sorry you had to see this Hara."

Those were his last words before his body was lit on fire,"DAD!"

 

"DAD!" Hara shouted, making her open her eyes. "Dad..." she breathed out, the nightmares are back. 

This wasn't the first time Hara got a dream where she encountered that male, who was called her "dad". Hara didn't have a father growing up, she lost him when she was 4. But the father that appeared in her dreams had the same features like Hara; her hair colour and her eyes. She's never seen him in real life, but she felt a strong connection whenever she saw him in his dreams. She was still able to feel the pain her heart felt during the dream.

Will this be the last time I would see him? 

She hoped that it wouldn't be the last time. Hara looked down at her hands which were balled into fists. When she tried to open up her hands, a small cry escaped her lips. The palm of her hands were bleeding from the nail marks that she left on herself while she was sleeping. Hara quietly cursed at herself as she went to her washroom. When she opened her hands to wash of the blood out, she almost passed out.

Her palms were clear; there wasn't a single outline of blood on her palms, her nail marks disappeared too. Hara was in shock. How's this possible? A few seconds ago, she even saw with her eyes that there was blood on her hands. Hara felt her heart racing, am I going crazy? Hara lightly pressed on where she saw the marks, it felt like nothing.

"What is going on here?" she asked herself as she walked to her bed."No not this again."

This wasn't the first time Hara experienced something unnatural to her. After she turned 18 and her mother died, that's when Hara started to experience the weird dreams. At first she thought it was the shock of her mothers death, but they never stopped. When she was younger her classmates used to make fun of her, because her eyes "changed colours." At first Hara didn't believe them, until she saw them with her own eyes. She tried to control them from changing colours and then realized she didn't care anymore.

When she was in her first year of high school she encountered another event. For one of the units in gym class, they had swimming. Hara misheard the swimming instructions wrong, so she stayed underwater for a while. She was able to open her eyes and breathe underwater. Hara thought it was luck that she was able to do that, so she tried it at home several times; her longest time recorded was almost 3 hours.

She never told anyone about the water incident, she just kept it to herself. Hara tried not to think about it too much, and she avoided water ever since then.

She looked at her palms," I think you need some sleep Hara."

------

"Kris!" the male shouted towards his friend. Kris turned around," what Tao?"

"Hara," he breathed out," her werewolf abilities came." Self healing.
Kris ran towards his friend looking at the crystal ball," that's two abilities in one week." He was amazed at how fast Hara was growing," unbelievable."

"Guess what also happened," Tao said ,"she got another memory."

"Which one?"

"It's her last one with her father," he said and Kris nodded. "She'll soon be meeting her mother."

A wave of guilt flushed over him. The last time Hara ever saw her father was when he died, imagine how she would feel once she encounters her mother?

Kris walked away from Tao and slipped out of the room. She's really something, he thought. Two abilities appearing in one week? "She's getting stronger," he quietly mumbled to himself," at a fast rate."

 

 

Bang bang bang. That's the end! How was it??

Don't forget to leave the feedback/tips! :)

-SK