Chapter 3.

Moonlight

 

Shape shifters can't choose who they imprint on. Whoever they imprint comes from their soul, a soul they never knew that existed until they imprinted on their soulmate. When a shape shifter imprints on someone they'll be able to change so they can become accepted by their imprintee. Shape shifters always imprint on an immortal character ( usually to their own kind or to someone who is long-living). It's very rare or even impossible to imprint on a human.

"Unlike her imprinter, the imprtinee can choose whether she'll accept him as her 'soulmate' or not. It is however implied that that a rejection is highly unlikely, since it's said that it would be very hard to resist the levels of "commitment, compatibility and adoration". It has also been noted that the imprintee feels incomplete without the wolf nearby". 

Sehun sighed, he felt as if Hara wouldn't accept him. Why? Was it because she was a human? Imprinting on a immortal is the same as imprinting on a human right? He felt someone tap him on his shoulder and he felt the electricity go through his body again. He quickly turned around to face Hara and he knew that she felt the electricity too. He stared into her brown eyes and he think he saw them change colours. No, he was sure that they changed colours.

He tried to sense her feelings, but he couldn't catch it. That's strange, he thought. He tried again but he got nothing. Did he loose his gift? Sehun looked at everyone in the class and he was able to sense their feelings. Pleasure. Anger. Lucky. Curious. Irritated. When he looked at Hara again, he got nothing.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked. Why can't I sense how you're feeling, he thought again. This was the first time he wasn't able to sense someones feelings. The only time he wasn't able to do it was to a mother, she had the same gift as him. She was able to lock her feelings, meaning that he wasn't able to sense how she was feeling.

Is she an immortal? No that's impossible. She smelt like every other human, her flesh was warm and soft and her body heat at at the average temperature. He realized that he didn't answer her," Oh just the math." She nodded her eyes never leaving his; he wanted to stare at them forever.

"Where did you go last period yesterday," she said. "I saw you leaving with that guy, is his name Kai?"

"Oh yeah, we just went to get some fresh air," he said. Sehun felt bad for lying to Hara but he had to protect his identity. He didn't want to tell Hara about himself, how would she react? Would she freak out? Or would she accept the way he is? He didn't want to ruin the bond that the both of them created, I guess Ièll have to tell her later.

 

Hara walked through the streets holding onto bag. She looked at the time on her phone, it read 9:00p.m. Hara walked past a group of males around her age or a little older, feeling their eyes on her. She pulled her over sized grey cardigan around her body covering her body. Why did I wear a tank tonight?, she thought cursing at herself.

"Hey, you," one of the males called out to Hara but she kept walking. Don't be scared, she thought as she kept on walking. "Hey, you can I ask you something?" He called out to her again and she kept on walking. She didn't expect herself to be running into trouble as she took a turn. Hara felt their footsteps behind her and she walked faster. 

"Hey girlie, I was calling you," the male called out again his voice closer to her. Hara knew she was in danger and she tried to stay calm. She hoped that someone would see her trying to run from the boys, but there was no one on the streets. Hara felt someone grab her hand, pulling her to them. Their grip on her was hard, "let go of my hand." 

The male pulled her up to his chest, their faces only a few centimeters apart. Hara was only able to see his eyes, the other half of his face was covered by a mask. She tried to get out of his grip but it only got harder. "Let go of me!" she shouted again and he laughed. "Oh, we've got a tough one huh?" She tried again to get out of his grip, but it was impossible.

As he put his arms around her waist they were suddenly gone. The male was thrown onto the ground and someone started to punch him. Hara stood frozen in her place, unable to move. Even though she was being saved , she wanted to run away. She felt like she was being drawn to the male that was saving her, and she only got that feeling when she was with Sehun.

Is that Sehun?

She saw the rest of the males gang running to her and she quickly grabbed the male that was saving her. When she touched him she felt a bolt of electricity go through her, she only got that whenever she made physical contact with Sehun. "Come on let's go," she said grabbing his arm and pulling him away. 

 "No," Sehun said to her. "I'm not done he needs to learn his lesson." Hara made her grip harder on Sehun as the rest of the gang approached them. "We're leaving now." The both of them ran for a while, Hara was surprised on how fast she was able to run and how she wasn't out of breathe when Sehun said for them to stop.

He faced her, "Are you okay? Did they hit you? Did they do anything to you?" Hara felt her heart melt when she saw his eyes and she found it cute about how he was concerned for her. "No I'm okay," she said and he ran his hands through his hair. That's hot, she thought.

"Why didn't you call for help?" he asked. Hara saw his eyes change colours, it went from dark brown to light. This time his eyes stayed the light brown colour. They were both standing under the moonlight and Hara felt like she couldn't breathe. Sehun looked so immortal, he looked too good to be real.

She saw that his lip was bleeding, " You're bleeding." 

The thing about shape shifter is that they have a high recovery rate. Sehun put his finger on his lip again and he didn't feel blood. "Here let me wipe it," Hara said as she got a tissue from her bag.

She can't see this, Sehun thought and he moved his face away.  HIs inner feelings were going out of control, oh how much we wanted to hold her into her arms. Kiss her soft lips. Smell her soft hair. Just for him to embrace her and to call her his killed him.

"I...I have to go now," he quietly said and quickly took off. He wanted to stay longer with her, but he couldn't. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Imprinting." Twilight Saga Wiki. Web. 30 June 2015.

The quote I used eariler came from this webiste^^^

I think this chapter really , but I'll make it better!

-SK

Note: this chapter a lot im so sorry!!!!