Chapter 7.

Moonlight

"How is she doing?" Kris asked his loyal friend as he walked through the door. Luhan ran a hand through his hair, "She's getting a bit suspicious. I found her at the library."

"What was she doing there? Was it for a project?"

"Personal project, if you ask me. I asked her if she was interested in wolves, cause she was in the supernatural area.  From what I saw, most of her books are about werewovles."

"Yes, I think she's starting to realize, you know, about that shape shifter who imprinted on her? What was his name, Sehun?"

"Yes. He was outside of the library, waiting for her too." 

"Poor boy, he must be going through so much now," Kris said feeling a bit sympathetic. "I don't blame him if his wereomes (werewolf hormones) are going nuts by now. They're probably craving for her."

"That and for the fact that he's so confused about her. She's shifting back into her regular state, and he must be worried for the fact that he imprinted on a 'human'".

"She's getting stronger by the day," Luhan said as he sat on the couch. "Her scent sense just came back to her today."

Now Kris was the one who ran a hand through his hair, "Warn the other's that we'll be paying a visit to her soon."

-------

That night, Hara was vigorously flipping through her books that she got, trying to find information about werewolves. She felt like she was going crazy, thinking that some of her classmates were werewolves, but there was a voice inside of her. It was screaming, "Hara! You're not crazy! This is the real world!"

She didn't know where to start. Should she make a mental checklist? Stake out and see what they're up too? No, that's a bit too creepy. Hara felt as if her head was going to explode from all the ideas that were running through her head.

Well it says here that one of the characteristics of shapeshifter , which I'm guessing are wolves, is that their eye changes colours. I've seen Sehun's change before and today I saw Chanyeol's change too. Second, they have self healing powers. Even though all immortal creatures have self healing powers, shape shifters have the fastest healing time.Just like me. Third, werewolves like to stay in their pack, it's usually rare to see them alone, unless if it's something important (meaning it has to deal with their imprintee/mate).

Wait, Sehun? He was alone outside of the library? Does tha-- no Hara it says something important, so his project was probably important. Butttt, it meant that it had to deal with their what, imprintee? Mate? Was his partner his mate? Would have made sense to why they're working together.

Despite the fact that shape shifters are able to swim on water, they're unable to hold their breaths underwater, unlike other creatures.

See Hara, you're not a werewolf. Nor are you a human. She was confident that there was something not right about her.  

There are rules that you have to follow in order to catch a werewolf.

1) Go outside at night; not to the mall but to a forest (obviously). Shape shifters have the ability to shift at anytime of the day but they tend to shift at night. Why you may ask? I'll explain a couple now and go into depth with them afterwards. 

First, they shift at night because that's when they hunt for food. They can eat human food-to help maintain their human body. To keep their wolf strength, they need to hunt in order to survive.

Shape shifters are a part of supernatural creatures who do not consume human or another immortal creature. They fend of animals.

2) Shape ers aren't like vampires- where you can use something against them to protect yourself. Once you've encountered a werewolf, there's not turning back. Even though they do not hunt on human, that doesn't mean they wont kills you right? 

3)If you do come into contact with a werewolf (if you are lucky enough) there's only one thing to do -RUN

GOOD LUCK!

The next topic caught Hara's attention;

Mates/Imprinting:

Shapeshifters are one of the most unique immortal creatures to be living and imprinting is what makes them stand out. What is imprinting?

Imprinting is something beyond love at first sight, what us humans would say. Imprinting is a breathtaking sensation that happens to a shapeshifter when they meet the one. Now don't get too excited- shape shifters can only imprint on another shape shifter or immortal creature. Although they cannot control who they imprint on their mind knows who is the one for them.

Once a shape shifter imprints on their imprintee, nothing can break them apart. Their love and connection is between two powerful souls that cannot be destroyed. Just because I said that nothing can break them apart, I kind of lied.

Well not really, but just hear me out. When a shape shifter has their imprintee, they must mark them. Yes, kind of like a vampire but when they do it, it's like leaving something of them on you. When you become marked, then nothing is bound to break you guys apart.

When the shape shifter is hurt, their other half will get too. When one half is in pain or in danger- the other half will sense it. What;s the best time to mark your imprintee? At night, during a full moon. It says that's when both of your real souls are out and they finally become alive.

But, there are some stories about how some shape shifters lost their imprintee, even though they marked them. It's said that they'll experience no pain that anyone's felt, physically and mentally.

As Hara was reading about Imprinting the only thing that was going through her head was Sehun;s name. Hara was going to read the other rules, but she quickly fell asleep...

-----------

'"HARA!" She heard a female voice shout behind her and she quickly felt arms go around her shoulder. "Honey, what are you doing here?"

Hara turned around to see who was talking to her and quickly replied in shock, "Mother?" The female was standing in front of her was now in tears. Her hair was a mess, her face was all bruised up and her dress was torn. She was able to see marks on the females body.

"Hara honey," she said as she grabbed Hara by the arm and quickly dragged her away. Hara looked down at herself too, her long black dress that she remembered wearing was now torn. The dress stopped at mid thigh. Hara's arms were now in pain and her legs felt numb.

Hara's mother quickly brought her into a small room inside the castle that they were in. "Who let you come here? Who did?"

"Mom," Hara choked out as tears formed into her eyes, "I wanted to come. Tell me what's going on?"

"Hara, you were told not to come here! I sent guards out to make sure that you wouldn't enter and I even told your dad..." She trailed off looking at her daughter in fear.

"Did you see him?"

Hara remembered seeing her father burst into flames, "Mom...mom..I don't know how...mom he's gone. He just left me like that, he didn't want me to help him." Without a word, her mother brought Hara into her arms and Hara broke into tears. "Mom I'm so sorry..I trie-tried to help him but he...he wouldn't let me!"

Her mother cooed in her ears, "Honey it's okay I already know, don't worry it wasn't you fault. You're not supposed to be here."

"At least tell me what's going on. Mom why are we under attack? Where is everyone else in the castle?"

"Hara it was wrong of you to come here, you must leave now." "I'm not leaving without answers." "Hara this.." She cut her mother off, "Tell me what's going on right now. Where is everyone? Why are we being under attack? More importantly, why isn't anyone helping us?"

"Hara," her mother breathed out, "We've been betrayed."

Those were the last words Hara heard her mother say before she woke up in bed again, her nails clawed into her palms, her face filled with sweat and her body breathing heavily.

------

"Kris!" Tao shouted making the male wake up from his sleep. "What is it now Tao?"

"Hara," he breathed out, his face going a bit pale. "She just encountered her mother."

Kris gulped, "Deja vu"

"There's something else we missed about her.." He trailed off looking a bit nervous. "She's gained a new ability."

"Which one?" "That's the thing Kris- she's never had this power before." Kris walked over to Tao, looking at the crystal ball. "What do you mean? Are you trying to say that she gained a new ability she never possessed before?" Tao nodded, "Hearing abilities; from goblins. Not just any goblins Kris, it's from the Shadow Goblins."

-------

Sehun wasn't able to get any sleep that night. He tried to think of others things, but Hara wouldn't get off his mind. Sure, he'a always thinking about Hara; but this time was different. Sehun knew that Hara was hiding something from him, and it's not a small thing.

Sehun felt stupid for not listenting to Kai's specualtions about Hara, but he wasn't so sure now.

Was there any sort of evidence that she's not normal? I mean the bell incident was something, but it could have been a technical incident.

As Sehun got up from his bed to walk over to his table, he felt someone apporaching him. It was Kai, again and he was with someone else; Chanyeol. Kai opened the door, "Still awake?"

"Look who's talking," Sehun replied back as he pulled out his chair from his desk ad took a seat. Chanyeol walked inside the room, closing the door behind him. Chanyeol took a seat on Sehun's bed and Kai took a seat on the floor. 

"What do you guys want?" Sehun asked as he ran a hand through his hair. Even though he was already up and awake, he was stressed from all his thoughts about Hara. He just wanted to get some fresh air and be alone.

"We know what you're thinking about," Kai said and Chanyeol nodded. Sehun could sense Kai's feeling; anxious. Chanyeol was feeling hesitant.

"I mean, that's the only thing he's been thinking about ever since he laid his eyes on her," Chanyeol said witha slight smirk. "I mean sometimes you gotta keep your thoughts in control, remeber that we can still sense it." He pointed at his head.

Sehun let a low growl escape his lips, "Get to the point."

"Hara."

"What about her?"

"Somethings not right with her."

"She's normal," Sehun tried to deny the truth.

"You're lying," Chanyeol replied another smirk escaping his lips. "We can sense it."

"You know that she's not normal Sehun," Kai finally spoke up. "No I don't. Now, if you guys are done with this talk you may leave."

"Sehun, Hara saw Chayeol's eyes change colours." Kai spoke up, making Sehun's heartbeat stop.

"She...she what?"

-------------------------------------------

Ugh i'm so sorry if this chapter

but i'll make it better the next time i promise ok

I just wanted to give you guys information about wolves and i'll make it more interesting trust me