Chapter Fourteen.

Moonlight

"So you," Hara started off saying nudging her head towards Luhan, "You were my mother for the past eighteen years?" Luhan nodded calmy but then quickly put his hands in defense when he saw her eyes widen, "No, no, no- don't take it the wrong way! Nothing ever creepy happened, why do you think your mother was so distant from you? Her late night shifts at work and her sleeping throughout they day? I could never be close to you because well, I couldn't get attached to yo..u, you remind me so much of her.."

"Attached to me? What do you mean? Who is her?"

Luhan shook his head, "No never mind, forget what I said. Anyways, yeah- I'm not a creepy person just to clear things up. I kept a good and clear distance from you, so please get that in your head."

Hara raised an eyebrow at him, but she trusted his words, "Alright..but, why was I kept safe? Why couldn't you keep my mother or father? I mean they were king and queen right? Shouldn't they be saved?"

"The thing is Hara' Luhan said, "You are the next queen. Your parents knew what was going to happen- heck- all Erinome knew what was going to happen, but they all decided to keep you safe. You were the only one who could be saved."

"Why?"

"Hara, you're not like the others, I hope you understand that. You have powers that no other Erinome or supernatural creature could have. You, you were based on a past legend. "A female Erinome, born from a royal family. She would obtain many things that a single person does not have. She would have beauty that every woman would envy, she would be able to find peace in the most roughest situations and most of all- she would be the most powerful person, ever. This Erinome would be gifted with gifts from every creature, from the dark gifts to light gifts.

She would grow up to be queen, and rule the kingdoms. The queen is the only one who would know how to fun the future civilization- and without her, there would be chaos. She is the border between the good and bad, she is the one who can make the right choies. Even though she would grow up to be a ruler, she would have to face many obstacles before she can get her throne in her hands. Not because she is incapable of ruling, but for the fact, that there are others who do not agree with this. Jealously boils in their vines, they want to be the ruler instead of her.

This individual might find a way to overthrow the Europa's civilization, but there is one thing that they don't know- they will never be able to overthrow the queen herself."" Luhan quoted, taking a deep breath once he was done. Hara felt like she was out of breath after hearing those words, me queen? I'm supposed to be head of the throne? I was created by legends?

"Now, I'm sorry if everything is overwhelming for you, but we needed to meet you quickly," Kris joined into the conversation. "Once you got into that lil reviveal state thingy migingy, we weren't supposed to come in contact with you for another two or three weeks- because well, you still had dreams to visit to. But, the legend isn't lying, our world is being destroyed right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, ever since you were, um, how do I say it? Killed? Well not really, but you went into hiding. We found your body in the meeting place, you were knocked out cold. So then, we had to take you back to our hideout, and well- freeze you." He saw Hara's eyes widen again and a hand on her chest, "Now, you were frozen for about another hundred years? Yeah, around there- because that's what we were supposed to do. After freezing you, we had a friend help us out, and well turn you back into your baby form."

"B-baby form?"

"It's kind of hard to explain now, but when you meet him you'll understand. Anyways, Luhan then had to go to the human world as your mother and raise you for another eighteen years- before you turned into your adult form."

"Fifty years? Wow, you- you guys are immortal right? Oh damn, you guys waited that long for me?" Hara asked, her eyes filled with tears. She didn't know how she felt at the moment, everything was really overwhelming. They waited for one hundred years, and then another eighteen years for her to make a comeback? How did the other world possibly run for one hundred years without her? But most importantly, the Guardians, who anticipated for her to comeback. For their queen to make a return and to fix their world?

She wanted to thank the six of them.

For having patience, trust and most importantly- never giving up and sticking to their words.

"Oh..oh here comes the tears!" Chen exclaimed before running towards Hara with napkins in his hand, "Tears, guys, our queen is crying!"

That made Hara burst into more tears.

 

"Okay," Kris breathed out as he walked into the kitchen. Tao, his "royal peasant" was following him closely behind, "I think it's safe to say that she likes us now."

"Shhhhh!" Tao blurted out, his spit all over the back of Kris's neck, "What if she has trust issues?"

"Excuse me?"

"Trust issues, you know? It--"

"You've been reading those ty human magazines again, haven't you?" Kris asked as he took a seat on the islan. Tao leaned against the sink, picking on his nails, "They're pretty good, I can't lie. Apparently, there's this thing called trust--hey Kris listen!"

"Uh huh, I'm listening.."

"Well, so there's this thing called trust issues, and what it is t it's kind of lack of trust? You know, between two people- one person is acting sketchy to the other person."

"How do you think that Hara has trust issues again?"

"Don't you get it? Hara has nothing left, she's all alone! Her parents, siblings- even her own kind of people- they're all gone! Imagine this, you wake up finding the truth behind everything, alright? How do you think she's going to feel? Even though she may co-operate with us, I have a feeling she might be sketchy around us, she'll be having trust issues."

"Um Tao I do--"

"Okay, I can't explain it properly now, but you'll understand it afterwards." Tao said, "Just watch and see, I have a good feeling about this."

Kris put a hand on his forehead, "That's what you say all the time."

 

"Sehunnn," Chanyeol cried out banging on his door, "Come on, you need to stop that hunger strike of yours! Sehun-yah!" He yelled when the younger one opened his door and threw a ball towards his face.

"Leave."

"You can't just stay like thisss," He cried out as he entered into his room, the others following behind him, "It's time for you to man up." Sehun just growled at his pack mate, before returning to bed, "Leave."

"Goddamit Sehun," Kai said loosing his temper. For the past week, Kai hasn't been getting any sleep due to Sehun ," Can't you see that we're trying to ing help you? But instead you're pushing us away."

"I didn't ask for any one of you to help me," Sehun finally snapped, breaking his "silence." "Listen, you all decided to stay up and watch me, you all decided to take days off school and work to put your noses into my boring life. But guess what happened? I'm not going to leave."

Kai was about to take a step forward, but Kyungsoo put his arm out, stopping him, "Don't, let him rant- he needs it."

"And, coming to think of it- I'm not blaming everything entirely on you- but you guys are one of the reasons why Hara ran away. If you just took it slowly and you didn't shout whatever she was, maybe she would still be here. Maybe we would have resolved it in a simpler way, instead you guys decided to take it into the next level. Also, why did you guys look into her background huh? Why was it so important that you had to go sneaking behind my back to see what she was? Is she your imprintee? No, I don't think so- therefore you had no right to do that."

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to apologize on the behalf of everyone, but Sehun got up from his bed and walked over to his pack, "Do you know how disgusted I feel right now? Do you know how ty I feel? How low can you guys go, huh? Yeah, I get it, you were looking out for me- but you could have at least told me. I don't even want to hear what you guys are going to say because it's full of bull- just like the five of you." He roughly went past his pack members, making Kai and Chanyeol growl at him as he left.

"Where is he going?" Kai asked, "I swear to god Sehu's so luck--"

"Kai, no let him, it''s something he has to go through."

"We gave him more than enough time.."

"Let it be."

 

Luhan turned around to make sure that no one was behind him, and he took out something from his jean pocket. It was a picture, folded, old and wrinkly. There were two figures in the photo, a male who had his arms wrapped around a woman's wasit. The two were smiling and they look like they were having the time of their lives. 

A sniffle escaped Luhan's nose, as he looked down in the photo, tears rolling down his face.

"My dear darling..." He whispered, his fingers tracing over the female's figure, "We will be together soon."