Chapter Thirteen.

Moonlight

Sehun ran his hand through his hair as he desperately walked around the house. It was several hours since they're seen Hara, and there's no trace of her whatsoever. There were still a few scanning through the woods that they knew the best, but it seemed as if Hara out smarted them.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked as he walked over to his younger teammate with a glass of water in his hands, "Drink up." Sehun nodded him a thank you before finishing the water in one go, "I just can't believe, Hara...oh my god." Kai nodded looking down on the floor, "If it makes you feel better, I mean we're not 100% sure that she is an.. you know what, but it's around 50% verified."

Sehun scoffed, "I don't know what to do." He looked up at his friend, tears forming in his eyes, "Do you know how much pain I've been going through from her? At first, you even saw it, she didn't show a trace of having the same feelings for me. Then I thought she was showing a sign, but then she started to push me away. I didn't even know what to do, I was so alone. She was the only thing on my mind, day and night, wherever I went- the only thing I cared about was her. She was the one I wanted to be with, she was the only one who's going to have my love. And then I thought, if I gave her some space she'll come around, they always do right?" He took a deep breath before continuing, "And now, this happened. I- I cant even control myself right now. When I touched her, I felt something between us. Something so strong, I just couldn't pull my fingers away from her. When you all came rushing to tell me what she was, I felt like I was about to break down. And seeing Hara run?

Dude, I wanted to run away with her. I wanted to grab her hand. There was just so much power that I had, to grab her, bring her somewhere safe and hold on to her. I don't think I would let her go, even if she tried to fight back. I would just hold on to her tighter and show her how safe she is with me, because that's the truth. No harm would ever come her way and she would always be protected. My soul would always be watching over her, man I would eve die for her.

But, but then when you told me what she was, aw , I was so frozen. My body was so, it was so immoblie, I felt as if I were placed in another universe. I felt so strange, you know? I mean, it''s just so strange, should I go against everything we believed in and should I continue loving a tratior? No, she's not a tratior, but she might be, we don't know, but you heard the stories? The books? The things they taught at school? You saw the movies, man it was terrible, what they did to us. And now, my imprintee, she's one. She's alive and she's real."

Sehun quickly wiped a tear that managed to fall down his face, "I..I don't what to do." Kai sighed as he put a hand on his friends back, patting it in a soothing pattern, "There, there Sehun. Do you want to know one thing?" Sehun gave a slight nod before Kai answered, "You've got us. We'll support you no matter what, you know why? Cause we are a pack." Kai got up and started to make his way away from Sehun, "I'll notify you when the rest comes back."

Sehun put his head in his hands, letting a low growl come out, "What have you done Hara?"

 

Hara sighed as she looked around her surroundings, she knew somone was there. The familiar pumpkin spice was making her nose go into a deep sleep as she tried to keep her head straight, even though she had a head ache that was killing her. She could feel someone moving behind her from the sound of leaves moving and a cool breeze of wind relaxed her neck. She turned around quickly changing her position, 

"Who's there?" She stupidly asked, thinking that she could become friendly with who's between the trees. "I know you're there, I'm not scared of you>" Within a blink of an eye, someone appeared in front of her. It was the male from the library, "We meet again Hara."

"W-who are you?" She asked taking a step back, "how do you know my name?" The male chuckled, his hands in the air, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, actually I'm here to protect you, we will protect you."

She took another step back, putting her hands up in a fighting position, "Don't take another step closer or else.."

"Or else what Hara?" The male chuckled, "You're an Europa, you're way more powerful than I am, so why are you scared of me? You could take me out in one shot."

"I probably could," Hara hissed, trying to keep her eyes focused on the male. Her headache was getting more severe by the moment, Hara knew that she would loose conscious soon. Her vision got blurry and she lost balance but quickly caught her self. Hara now felt like she was out of breath and she could feel her eyelids falling asleep, but she still didn't give up."Don't- I'm warning you, stay back or you'll get se.." She manage to breathe out, "You'll..you'll di.."

Hara's mind went black as her body went weak, luckily Luhan ran in time to catch the female in his arms, "You're safe now, my queen."

 

"How is she?" Kris asked as he walked over to Luhan, who was watching the female in a deep sleep, "Go take a nap, I'll watch over her." Luhan shook his head 'no', his eyes never leaving Hara's face, "I- I can't leave her, she's been through a lot."

"And we need you to to strong to help her understand what happened in the past," Kris replied, taking a seat on the couch, "I'm a guardian too, remember?" Luhan didn't move an inch, it was like he glued his foot to the ground, "I just feel so terrible for her, Kris. Growing up for 18 years with a fake mother, a fake identity and you don't know a single thing about your real self. I'm surprised she managed to pull herself together."

"Me too," Lay called out as he entered the room, one hand filled with sweets and the other hand trying to balance tea and cups, "Kris, can I get some help?" Kris walked over to Lay, swiftly grabbing the plate of sweets and returned to his original spot, "Thanks."

"Those are not for you," Lay hissed to Kris as he placed the other stuff on the table, "They're for Hara, she's going to be hungry when she wakes up." "How do yo--oh right, you and your next level unicorn powers."

"When is going to wake up?" Luhan asked, extending his hand out for a treat. 

"15 minuets max," Lay replied, "Xumin and Tao just came back from hunting and Chen is making a remedy for her." 

"What should we say when she wakes up? Yeah, um, hi Hara, we're called the Guardians. For the past 18 years, all six of us has been watching you. We've portrayed as people who you came into contact with, for example, this one right here was your mother an--"

"She's gonna get creeped out Kris," Luhan commented, "And then she'll blow this place up." "Well I'm sorry for contributing, you guys think about what to say and notify me once you've come up with a plan," Kris replied as he got up from his seat and made his way towards the door, "Kris Wu is out."

"It's-it's you again," Hara called out, pointing at Luhan. 

 

"Wait, wait, wait- you guys expect me to believe all this?" Hara asked as she stood up on the bed, "How do I know you guys are telling the truth?" Again, Hara found herself trying to buy some more time so she can escape. She got a weird feeling on her stomach from remembering the last time she had to escape, she felt bad for the person that she pushed against the wall. She didn't mean to, well she did, but she didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Don't think of escaping Hara, remember what happened last time?" A male asked her as she got off the bed. "But this time, none of you will get hurt, as long as you don't try to interfere with me." 

"Hara, you know that we won't let you escape- you're to weak," Luhan said as he walked towards her, "You don't have enough strenght of fight."

"Don't test me."

"It's for your best."

"You're expecting me to believe that I will believe what six men just told me huh? How stupid do you think I am? I mean just because I'm pretty weak these days and I can't think straight doesn't mean that I don't know the difference between lies and the truth. Now, I really don't want to injure any of you, so could you please do a favour for the both of us and move out of my way?"

Luhan looked over and Lay and Xumin, the two males quickly changed their position ad they ended up standing next to Hara. They weren't too close to her, but if she were to strike they would be able to catch her. Little did Hara know that while she was knocked out, the six made up several plans just in case if she didn't believe them. First, Lay and Xumin would strike, holding her down so she wouldn't be able to use her hands to cause an explosion, because that's the easiest part to use to attack.

While holding her arms down, Kris and Tao would run out, circiling the premises so is she does manage to run out- they'll be able to catch her. If not, Chen would somehow have to put his remedy into Hara's system, and then Luhan could finally reach into her system, explaining her past.

Within a flash, Hara was at the doorway, but then was soon entangled between Lay and Xumin. The two Guardian's used their strenght but they tried to be fragile at the same time, hoping not to break any of her bones. Kris and Tao ran out of the room, their howls roared loud and clear into the night sky, showing that they were in place. Despite Hara's confident words about how she would fight, she seemed hopeless when the two wolves held on to her. She slumped onto the ground, her eyes showing pain and confusion as Chen quickly ran towards her.

"Open your mouth," He commanded and Hara did as told. Chen quickly poured the remedy down her thorat, giving his signal to Luhan.

"Hara," Luhan said as she walked towards a half conscious Hara, "Hopefully this will explain everything to you."

 

The next few days for Sehun was a killer. He skipped school, he skipped meals and he never left his room. The male sat in his room, every day and night only getting up from his bed to go to the washroom and would return back to his original position. Sitting down, cross legged on his bed, the only thing that would be on his mind is Hara. What happened if he caught her? What happened if he continued searching through the woods and found her? What happened if she didn't run away?

His pack members were worried sick about their youngest member, it was almost time for them to go hunting again, and if Sehun didn't come- he might be dead. Every hour, a different member would come and check up on the boy, making sure that he wouldn't escape the house. Each and every one of them tried to offer food, or something to lighten up his mood- but Sehun wouldn't reply.

He would give them a cold blank stare for a few seconds, before turning away and saying "Leave." Those were the only words that ever came out of his mouth. 

Sehun felt his inner self growing weak by the day. Even though it grew weak, it's thirst for Hara got bigger. He craved for her touch, her face or her scent- it would calm him down. He just wanted to see his beautiful girl be happy, not afraid and confused about the world. Even if he couldn't touch he, he just wanted to tell her that everything is ok. No matter what, he would be by her side through thick and thin. He just wanted to tell her that no matter what, she should never put her head down and run away. If she feels unsafe and scared, his arms would always be open for her.

He would be the shoulder that she could cry on.

He would be the one that would stay up all night and listen to her voice.

He would be the one that she could always count on, no matter where or when, he would drop anything just to be by her side.

If she didn;t return her love to him, nothing would change. His love for her wouldn't deflate, it would still be there and it would continue to grow every day. He would still protect her no matter what, he would still kill for her and most importantly- he would die for her.

 

"Is he still not talking?" Kyungsoo asked as he put his bag on the table. Kai shook his head 'no', and continued to lazily switch the television channels, "I even bought him a large chocolate bubble tea?"

"He rejected that too?"

"It was from his favourite store too!" Kai exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air, "I don't know what the hell got into him! He's just so ing immobile, it's starting to get frustrating! I've never seen him like that!" Kyungsoo shrugged and took a seat next to Kai, closing his eyes," What about her? Any news?"

"Nope, not even single ounce. Her scent vanished, but we did manage to find her place.."

"And what happened? What did you see inside?"

"Nothing much, just furniture. She didn't even have a diary or some entry something along the lines. We tried searching for something, but nope- it seems like she hasn't been there for a couple of days."

"Where could she have gone?" Kyungsoo muttered to himself, "I mean she had to go somewhere where her identity could be kept hidden, she could have some sort of inside source. You know, someone who watched over her, because I mean I'm pretty sure if she was left here alone, she would have been caught...Oh right! That day, when Sehun went to the library!"

"Yeah, he walked Hara home, what's so big about that?"

"No! Remember- oh damn he said how he ran into someone...who was it? Oh - yes! He ran into a Guardian!"

Kai clapped his hands together," The Guardian spoke to him right? He said something about taking care of Hara?"

"See! Maybe that's why when Sehun imprinted on Hara at first, no one found out- because he didn't imrpint on a human! And, see, a Guardian knew about Hara- so maybe that's how her identity was hidden. Coming to think of it, the only people who can ever cover someones identity are Guardians, I mean they have most control of the law..."

"No wonder she wasn't caught..."

"Now we have to find where she is, and who she's with."