Chapter 4.

Moonlight

Hara didn't get much sleep that night. Her mind was going out of control she couldn't believe what had happened. First, she was walking alone and then all of the sudden she was running for her life with Sehun. The boy who saved her. Did he perhaps hear her cry for help? Hara was positive that no one else was near them but then out of no where he showed up. The way he fought the male, he seemed so skilled, like he was trained to fight. He knew the next move that the male was going to make, and he swiftly doged it.

When he showed up, Hara felt secured. Protected. The loneliness feeling had left her from her body and she felt safe. She didn't know why she was feeling a different physical attraction towards Sehun but she didn't want to fight back. She remembered his eyes changing colours which made her more curious about him.

It's like he's showing up everyhwere I go...

 

The next day Hara was at her locker when Sehun came to her. "How are you feeling?" he asked, leaning against the lockers. His brown hair was a little messed up making Hara's heart skip a beat.

She nodded," I didn't have a chance for thanking you yesterday night." He shook his head,"It's nothing big, don't worry about it."

"Thank you, Sehun. It's a pretty big for me, cause you saved my life." She said looking deep into his eyes, which were dark brown. Hara didn't care whether his eyes were light brown or dark, he looked attractive either way. "I don't know how to repay you back."

Show that you're my imprintee, he thought, show me that I'm yours. Hara was confusing Sehun nowadays. First, he imprinted on her and she didn't showing the slightest bit of attraction to him. Now, he can't even sense her feelings.

"Repay him back for what?" Kai asked bumping into their conversation, giving Hara a rude look. Sehun let a low growl to only let Kai hear. He sensed Kai's body's heat near him but he didn't expect him to join their conversation.

Kai even admitted how he felt about Hara the other day;

"Are you sure that she's the one for you?" He asked as the both of them were walking. "I'm positive that she's the one for me Kai, why are you even asking me that?" "I don't know," he started to say," I'm getting this sketchy vibe from her. Like she's not the real person, she's someone else."

"What do you even mean?" Kai sensed that Sehun was getting mad. When a shape shifter imprints on someone, they'll do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it's going against their best friend. "Never mind."

"Oh..." Hara said. What is he doing here? Hara knew that somehow Kai wasn't pleased with her friendship with his fellow friend. At class he would be either giving her rude stares and he would always oppose to whatever she says. Hara didn't care for the fact that Kai didn't like her, but why would he judge her so quickly?  She felt uncomfortable standing with the two boys- Sehun giving butterfiles in her stomach and Kai giving her death stares.

Oh please bell ring ring ring, save me.

To her luck, the bell suddenly rang, making the trio surprised. She looked at the watch on her hand, the bell rang 3 mins earlier than it should have. "The bell's early today," Kai said and Sehun just shrugged. All of the students were confused, even the teachers.

She closed her locker," I'll see you later," she mentioned to Sehun. She walked past the boys and the only thing that was on her mind was the look that Kai gave her as she walked by them.

 

"She's not normal," Kai said to Sehun," that bell rang early for a reason." Sehun shook his head," Kai, what do you mean?"

"Yeah Kai, what do you mean?" Baekhyun asked, joining the conversation. The whole pack was at their hangout, that's where most of them were after school. "Sehun's imprint..." Those words attracted everyone's attention, making them listen to the conversation.

Sehun was getting slightly pissed, he didn't like it when the others spoke about Hara, especially if it wasn't in a good manner. "You guys heard the bell ring early today," Kai said. "She seems freaky."

"Yo, that was so unexpected, I walked into my next class with sweat on my face," Chanyeol said.  Kyungsoo shrugged," I don't know, that could have been the bell being it's usual messed up self."

"I think Hara isn't normal," Kai said making Sehun loose it. He grabbed Kai by the collar, pushing him against the wall. Sehun's inner beast was about to tear out from him, ready to defend Hara.

"What.Did.You.Say" he said through gritted teeth. Even though Kai was older than him, Sehun was stronger than him. He held him by the collar pulling him up the wall. "Do you think can talk about her like that after some stupid event?"

"Sehun, let him go!" Everyone else shouted as the ran towards them, but he didn't listen. Kai doesn't have the right to talk about Hara like that. Who does he think he is? Making his stupid speculations about her. He doesn't even talk to her! He doesn't know a thing about her! Kai was turning red and Sehun's grip on him got harder. He was mad, furious, angry. He felt like he wanted to rip Kai apart.

"SEHUN LET HIM GO," Suho boomed, as he pushed him off Kai. Sehun fell to the ground, making him snap back into reality. He didn't know what had just happened to him, he never acted this way. He's never been furious with his pack, he's never attacked one of them. He felt his inner beast growling inside of him, wanting to come out and kill Kai.

Sehun away from the pack, transforming into his inner beast. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter!

-SK