Chapter Sixteen

Moonlight

"How come he's not dead yet?" Chanyeol asked as he entered into the basement, Baekhyun closely following him behind. There was soft music playing in the basement, the lights were turned off but several candles were lit around the room, "What's going on here? Is it some sort of ritual?"

Kyungsoo chuckled, closing his book making space in the table for his two pack members, "No no ritual, I'm just trying to think." Chanyeol said on one side of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun on the other, the two grabbed books and opened them at the same time, scanning the words as they read down the page, "Ah, you're reading about Erinome's.." Baekhyun whispered, trying to keep his voice as low as possible, "I don't want Sehun to get mad again."

"There's no point, he knows that we won't give up this easily."

"True," Baekhyun nodded, pointing at a word on the book, "Didn't she just go through that revive trance thingy?" Kyungsoo nodded, "Yeah, she went through that."

Kai jumped from his sleeping position on the couch, scaring the two wolves who just entered the basement, "I've been thinking about her..and where she disappear, but no matter how hard I think, I can't seem to find a conclusion. I mean sure the Guardian may be an option, but even if they did take her away, where did they go? Back to our world? Or did they continue to stay in the human world?"

"It totally depends, to be honest," Chanyeol commented, "I remember from my rare creatures class back there, they spoke about Erinome's- but we didn't go into depth about them. From what I could recall, they said how some Erinome have this power, where they're able to change their scent? I mean, even though Hara may not know how the power works, her scent might be changing without her knowing, you know- like a protective force field for her. They did say that when an Erinome is in danger, their soul kind of gets them in hiding beforehand.."

"True."

"So she might be experiencing that right now, she's just unaware."

"True, again."

"So what should we do?" Kai asked as he made his way to the table, "Is she in danger or is she safe?"

"To be honest, the only place she'll be safe in is in Sehun's arm."

 

Sehun walked away from the basement door when he heard the last sentence, she'll be safe in Sehun's arms. Quickly running back to his room and closing the door, he thought to himself. Sure, he was going to pain and sadness, but he felt as if this wasn't the worst. From what he read and learned about when Shapeshifters don't get their imprintee/ mate, it sounded more bizarre than what he was experiencing.

Did that mean that Hara still loved him? They may be in two different worlds at the moment, but their love for each other didn't break. Sehun shook the dirty thoughts of Hara from his head, trying to focus on a way to get his girl back. Should he enter back into the other world? No, it wasn't their time to come back yet.

The male sighed to himself as he layed on his bed, his thoughts about Hara made his little friend get a bit too excited.

 

"Alright," Chen called out as he helped Hara up from the ground. The female was panting heavily and Luhan ran towards her, handing her a cup of navy blue liquid, "Drink," he cooed. "It'll give you some more strength."

"Can...can we," She panted out, "call this..this a day? It was mu..ch easier with..the  other-other two."

"Now now Hara, we can't just stop here," Chen said chuckling, taking the cup that she took a sip from, "We must prepare for your comeback."

"Comeback?"

"Getting your throne back won't be easy," Chen replied, "It'll be more than a battle." He put Hara back in her position, making her frown his disappointment, "It's you versus 1000, no, you versus an infinity amount of fighters."

"And you expect me to wipe out all of them alone?" "Well this is why we're training you right now." Hara raised an eyebrow, about to fight back when Chen laughed at her, "Don't worry, we'll fight with you." "And that's supposed to make me feel better?"He shrugged, "Well at least you won't be on the battle field alone?"

Luhan cut into their conversation, "Chen you're making her nervous, stop it. It's okay Hara, you'll be more than prepared when you go back."

"I wouldn't be here if you guys just listened to my father and his visions," Hara muttered under her breath, but it was loud enough for the other two Guardians to hear. They looked at her with confusion in their eyes, but they all knew what she was talking about.

"What- what did you say?" Luhan asked, his face turning red. Chen quickly ran back to Luhan, trying to hide his face from Hara, "Oh ."

"I know what happened," Hara muttered, trying to keep her voice from trembling, "You saw my father come to your footsteps everyday, pleading for you to listen and trust his visions, but what did you guys do? You turned your backs on him! Your king, I say! How dare can you guys think of turning your back on someone who has a high authority? Just because you all are Guardians, doesn't that mean that you could have taken him into consideration from what he said? At..." She was out of breath, tears forming in her eyes and falling down her face.

Luhan took a step towards her, "Hara, no listen to me y--"

"I'm not done," She snapped at him, anger growing in her eyes. "Not even one of you trusted him- and now look! He's gone! And so is my mother! And you expect me to fight back for my throne? How ing ignorant can you all get? Do you know how ty and low I feel knowing that...that my family, other innocent people- they're all burned to the ing floor right now! Little girls and boys who.who could have been ruling with me- they're all dead! Because you cold-hearted s, you, you mother ing jerks- you were all over yourselves! I don't care what you all want me to do- I would rather be ing dead than live for another second."

"HARA!" Luhan shouted running towards the female, whose body was making a ring of fire around her, "HARA NO! HARA DON'T SAY THAT! HARA! NO CO--"

It was too late for him to catch her. Hara, the ring of fire and her anger was all gone within a flash. The room was now cold and vacant, Luhan fell onto his knees his hands in his hair as he tried to keep calm.

"She's...she's gone again."

 

 



 

 

 

 SORRY FOR THE PROFANITIY, I JUST WANTED TO SHOW HARA'S ANGER WHEN SHE SPOKE TO LUHAN

HOW SHE FOUND OUT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

AND MANY MORE THINGS (will be revelaed in the upcoming chapters)

LETS

DO

THIS

p.s sorry if this was tiny i swear im like half awake while writing these chapters but at the same time im trying to study for physics class ugh mi life

-SK