Chapter 11.

Moonlight

"Who are you? How do you know what I am?" Ho--" Hara was cut off by the elderly male. "My dear Hara, you sure do have a lot of questions," He replied chuckling. "Everything I grew up knowing is now a lie! When did you know about me? How did you know about me?"

"Hara, you must relax first. I'm still an old man, remember? I cannot answer all of your questions at once."

"Sorry," She said. "Alright, how did you know about me?"

"I was told Hara."

"You were told? What does that mean?"

"They gave me all the information about you, so I have to leave the other world to come look after you. Don't you remember?"

"Who is they? Another world?" Hara continued questioning. Was she being watched the whole time? She had so many questions in her head that she wanted to be answered. The old man stopped walked and looked at Hara, "Darling, do you possibly not remember the other world?"

"Nope."

"Your past life?"

"Nope."

"Who you are?"

"Nope."

He looked shocked, shaking his head. "They were right...wow...I really--" He paused for a while. "Give me both of your hands now." Hara was hesitant at first, "Hara, we do not have much time left! Give me both your hands!"

When she did he told her, "Close your eyes."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Revive you."

Before she could answer, she felt her hands come out of the elderly man's hands. When she opened her eyes, she was now floating, surrounded by pictures, videos of people, she's seen. The people she's seen in her dreams, but not in real life.

She saw the male, who was said to be her father in her dreams, with his arms around a mini...Hara. Her father and Hara were both waving and laughing, staring deep into Hara's eyes. Looking at her fathers eyes, she felt connected to him somehow. It wasn't like the connections in her dream, it was different. This time she felt like he was her father, her legit father.

"Dad..?" She called out, feeling tears in her eyes. She's never met this man in real life, but deep down in her soul, she knew that he was her biological father. When she put her fingers lightly over her father, everything disappeared. Her eyes were closed again, and she heard a voice, that was too familiar to un recognize.

"Hello, Hara Hyun."

It was her own voice, talking to her.



"Yo yo, chill," Kai said to Kyungsoo as he took the book from him. "What are you trying to say now? That she isn't sick?"

"Yes, she isn't sick that's for sure. She's in a Revive Trance."

"Is that even possible? I've never heard anything about a Revive Trance," Kai commented. When he used to live in the other world and went to school there, he was the best when it came well, fighting. He never took potions, or anything else into consideration, well because he thought that he would never need them. Now thinking back, Kai started to regret the time where he used to play spit ball instead of doing his homework.

"Read it out," Kyungsoo said to him at he placed his feet on top of the table. "This is what happens when you never pay attention in school."

Kai let a low growl escape his lips, before he started to read the definition from the book, "Revive Trance; a state where an immortal creature looses it's physical contact with the world. Their soul escapes into another world, usually by a Trancer itself...So what does this have to do with Hara?"

"Just continue reading."

"Revive Trancer only happens by a Trancer command. Once the creature is in a Revive Trance, their bodies will be icy cold. However, before the creature goes into a Revive Trance, they fill fall sick a few days prior to their escape..." He paused looking at Kyungsoo, "Hara...Sehun was telling me how she hadn't come to school for a few days."

"Continue reading Kai."

"First, they will get a headache, a massive one. Followed by a fever, then the chills. Their bodies will become more pale, and they will become more thin. Since their body is cold, once they are outside, despite how hot the weather is, they will feel colder. Right before they hit into a Revive Trance, they will loose their balance and get hit with a massive headache before they snooze out."

Kai couldn't believe it, this is what happened to Hara. She was in a Revive Trance, "What happ--"

"Continue reading, goddammit Kai! Stop when you are done reading, and I will answer you questions is you still have any."

He wanted to smack Kyungsoo for making him read so much, but he still continued. "What happens in a Revive Trance? Well, they get called by a Trancer. The Trancer will help them find pieces of their memories, of their past that is missing in their brain, and bring it back to them. You cannot wake one up from a Revive Trance, because you will only be wasting their time. The only way one can wake up from a Revive Trance is when their time is up.However, information about what happens in a Revive Trance is very limited, because not every creature can go into a Revive Trance. Only..." Kai held his breath, "No way...no that's impossible, she cannot be one."

"I thought the same too," Suho called out, entering the basement. Behind him follow Baekhyun and Chanyeol, their faces surprised. 

"Where is Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked as the trio approached the two. Suho shrugged, "He's out, for now."

"How do we tell the news to him...about Hara being a.." Baekhyun said. "I don't even want to say the name." "I thought they were extinct," Kai said passing the book to Suho who was asking for it. "That's impossible, it was said that all have died, and not a single one survived. Not even the leader of them lived."

"That's the thing," Kyungsoo replied. "But from reading the book, this is the most realistic thing that can relate to Hara's condition."

'What if the book is wrong?" Kai asked.

"You guys heard the stories, right?" Chaneyol spoke up. "How they defeated them all, took out their colony and now they're all gone. Am I the only one that felt ashamed of being a Werewolf after hearing the stories of what they did to them?"

"You're not alone," Suho called out and everyone else nodded in agreement. "I mean sure you took them out, but why kill them all? They should have kept them as prisoners or something?"

"Well, now is not the time for questions, this isn't History class," Kyungsoo called out. "We have to verify whether Hara is really one of...them."

"I don't think she is one of them." Baekhyun protested. "She cannot be. It's impossible, how would have she survived while everyone died? She's not one of them, and if she were she would have been dead already."

"Me either."

"Same." 

"I feel you."

"I mean sure, she's really cold, she's pale and thin but that doesn't mean that she is one of them. She was probably playing hooky for the past few days, because we don't know if she got the headache or the chills and whatever it says in the book." He shook his head. "Hara is not one of them, and unless we hear something from her, then we'll verify whether she is one of them."

"So what do we do if she wakes up?" Chanyeol asked. His question was quickly answered when their noses were filled with a Lavender scent.



"I know you have a lot of questions about us, who we are right? I wish I can answer all your questions right now, but I cannot. Your friends in the human world are questioning about your identity so I will try to answer as much as I can.

"One; who am I? I are Hara Hyun, daughter of King and Queen Hyun, heir to the rightful throne. Two; where is my family? Dead. My mother, father, brother, my whole kingdom is dead. But also the rest of my colony is dead, and I am the last one living. Three; why am I the last one living? I was chosen;to be saved while everyone dies. I was chosen to go into hiding, to be re born into a new life. Four; what am I supposed to do now? I have no one with me, and I don't even remember anything, so what good am I? Well, I am not like the others. Even though I may be alone at the moment, it won't be for long. I am Hara Hyun, rightful of the throne, and I will take back what belongs to me, and my ancestors."

"I am an Erinome."


 

 

Well, that is what Hara is; an Erinome! She's named after one of Jupiters moon and yes; she is a characater that I made up. Idk I like making up Mythical creatures because I feel as if you get more control when it comes to the story line. Ya feel??

Anyways, sorry for taking a while to update. I was just boozing around because it's almost the last two weeks of suMMER BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS AND I DONT WANT SCHOOL TO START

Thank you for being patient! Hope you enjoyed the two chapters! :-))))

p.s don't forget to comment of how the update was! Give me your thoughts guys!

-SK