Chapter 1

Moonlight

"The second your presence entered my world,

everything changed."

Sehun stared out of the classrooms window trying to get some peace.All the boys in the classroom were making stupid jokes and acting all tough while the girls were flirting with them. He closed his eyes but was interrupted shortly. He felt a human's body heat next to him, in fact he felt the human touching him which made him feel uncomfortable.

"Sehun-ah..." the female human said as she kept her hands on his shoulder. It was Minyoung, the female trouble maker. She always tried to talk to Sehun but he was never interested in her."What do you want?" he asked her in a harsh tone. Sehun hated humans. He hated the way they acted but yet he still had to work with them. He had nice to them (he doesn't even try to be nice to them). The worst part was that he even had to protect them, when they were in danger only if they came into contact with another supernatural character. Sehun wasn't interested in any female humans, he knew that they were all the same. They acted all cute and flirty on the outside, but it was on the inside was what made him sick. Sehun hoped that he would never imprint on a human and to his luck, he never did.

"So are you coming tonight?" Minyoung asked making Sehun snap back into reality. He realized that he had zoned out on her and he moved her hand from his shoulder. "No." To his luck their teacher came running inside the classroom, " Alright everyone get to your seats I have an announcement to make." All the students quickly ran back to their seats. Even though everyone acted tough once the teacher came in their true selves showed.

"We will be having a new student today," he said as he organized his sheets on his table, " so I expect you guys to be respectful when she comes and do not be rude to her." When they boys heard the teacher say she, they all started to cheer and Sehun put his head down on his table. There was only one free desk and unfortunately, it was next to him.

There was a knock on the door and the teacher ran to get it. When he opened the door, " Everyone, meet Hara. Hara Hyun." The female walked in, Sehun felt like the whole world stopped.

"It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like...gravity moves...suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore. she does...You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend."

"Everything that made me who I was- my love for my parents or my loyalty for my pack, my haterd for my enemies,my home, my name, myself,- was disconnected from me in that second-snip, snip snip,- and floated up into space".

"I was not left drifting. A new string held me where I was. Not one string, but a million. Not strings but steel cables. A million steel cables all tying me to one thing-the center of the universe. I could see that now-how the universe swirled around this one point. I'd never seen the symmetry of the universe before, but now it was plain. The gravity of earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood. It was the beautiful female that was standing in front of me."

All of the sudden the classroom vanished and he was led to this magical woods. It was only the female and him in the woods. He felt his body moving towards her. Sehun felt like a new part of him opened up. He felt his heart warming up and his stomach being filled with butterflies. He wanted to protect her. He wanted to make her happy. He wanted to be with her. Sehun felt this deep need in his body to do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Sehun felt as if he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life.

"Hara."

He never felt this feeling before but he knew that this feeling will only happen once.

Sehun imprinted on a human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you guys might have realized that when Sehun imprinted on the female, I tried to descirbe it the way Jacob imprinted on the Cullen's daughter. the stuff in the quotes are what jaboc said when he imprinted onto the lil female baby. Oh ma god.

Note : If she doesn't accept Sehun, he will go through pain that no one has ever felt. Pray that Sehun doesn't go through any pain.

Another note :  bless twilightsaga.wiki and jacob describing how he felt when he was imprinting / imprinted on the cullen

-SK 👽

Last note: sorry that it's short I just wanted to idk make it short for this chapter!11!!