Grins and Idiots

Blackmailing My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I said I'd attempt at , but I seriously couldn't type anything without feeling embarrassed so I didn't :[ sorry. Anyways, this chapter/my writing is a mess, but I just wanted to put something out. This update is for you (you know who you are lol) so enjoy(if you ignore my awkward sentences, rushed writing, and bad grammar) haha

 

Jesse had worked quickly, leaving her bare only on the upper half of her body.

 

“Ugh, you, god,” Tiffany moaned, clenching her legs tightly together as Jesse grazed his teeth against her . He loved it when she said things that made absolutely no sense, mainly because he was the reason for it.

 

“Miyoung,” Jesse purred, pressing his fingers into her hips tightly as he kissed his way up her neck, her sweat in the process. She tasted like salt and peaches and a flavor that was naturally Tiffany’s. By the time he made it to her lips, she had her fingers knotted in his hair, pulling him roughly toward her impatiently.

 

“Jesse, I-” Tiffany said just as Jesse swept his tongue into . His experienced tongue her timid one, sending a jolt down to Tiffany’s nether region.

 

“What, baby?” He lifted his head, and silently praised himself as he noticed Tiffany’s wet but swollen lips.

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this. It’s so sudden. I mean, I love everything we’ve done and it feels so good, but—“ Honestly, Tiffany doesn’t know what she’s saying, since she’s just so lost in the moment that not being in control is frightening.

 

Good thing Jesse can read her well.

 

“It’s okay. We can stop if you’re not ready. Being scared is nothing to be ashamed of.”

 

When Tiffany’s eyes turned blazing, he knew she had fallen for it. Hook, line and sinker.

 

“I’m not scared.”

 

Jesse leaned closer, a hair’s breath away from Tiffany’s lips. “Prove it.”

 

By the time the words left his mouth, she had him flatly on his back. Leave it to a challenge to get Tiffany all riled up.

 

He silently watched as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. It felt so damn hot with her straddled to his hips, but he couldn’t concentrate on anything but her reddening cheeks as she nervously and impatiently ed him. It should’ve been y, but she just looked adorable to him since she was trying so hard to prove him wrong.

 

“Tiff,” Jesse called out her name after three minutes of watching her work. She had barely gotten three buttons free.

 

“Why are there so many buttons,” Tiffany whined, almost at the brink of frustrated tears before giving up on them and attempting to go all cave-woman and ripping his shirt open.

 

“Babe,” Jesse laughed as she continued playing tug-o-war with his shirt. She was clearly losing.

 

“Shut up.” She snarled, yanking with a loud huff and finally having the buttons pop out of his shirt.

 

“Good job?” Jesse tilted his head, unsure whether to pat his girlfriend for destroying his favorite shirt or not.

 

“Thank-“ Tiffany squealed when Jesse somehow managed to flip their positions. “Yah- umph-“ She took a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter