Not Obvious

Blackmailing My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Jesse lifted Tiffany onto his lap, giving her a backhug as the porch swing swung them, “Are we a couple now?”

 

Instead of answering Jesse, Tiffany let out a yawn. “I’m tired. I think I’m going to head off to bed.” She held back a smile when she saw a look of panic on his face.

 

The arms around her tightened as his breathing shook. “Don’t think you can leave without answering me, Miyoung.”

 

Tiffany wanted to squeal over the way Jesse said her Korean name. It’s never sounded so appealing to her until it came out of Jesse’s mouth.

 

“Okay, fine. What if the answer’s yes?” Tiffany finally gave him a response that brightened him up.

 

“Then I guess I won’t have to hold back anymore.” Jesse grinned mischievously as he lifted her chin and melted her with warm kisses.

 

Unfortunately, this blissful moment between the couple was only temporary.

 

Jesse realized the next day that he darn well better hold himself back.

 

 

Today was a relaxing day at the beach, but there was nothing comforting about it for Jesse whose eyes followed Tiffany wherever she went. Jesse made sure he was a good distance away as to not look too obvious that something was going on between them.

 

If he were beside her though, he’d cover up the light pink dress she was wearing. Too much skin was showing, at least to him it was. But he couldn’t deny that she did look extra beautiful today, almost as if she were glowing. He wanted to hold her and kiss her.

 

But so did every other guy here, except Taeyeon. For once, Jesse wasn’t annoyed with Taeyeon as he was with these guys.

 

“Wow, she looks so cute in that outfit. Hey guys, would it be weird if I try to flirt with our boss?” Loser Nichkhun was mesmerized by his girl. Would it be weird if Jesse threw a punch at the loser’s face?

 

“It’s more weird that I’m feeling attracted to her. She scares the crap out of me back at the office, but seeing her out here like this makes her seem more approachable.” Loser Wooyoung chimed in. His mouth was seeping with a little bit of drool while his eyes remained focused on Tiffany.

 

Jesse could tell his composure was going to break soon. These lecherous guys were all losers in Jesse’s eyes. They weren’t worthy of Tiffany. The fact that they were discussing whether they should hit on Tiffany was making him extremely uncomfortable and his blood boil. She was his, and that meant she was off limits.

 

He’s never been a violent guy, but right now, he was on the verge of taking on all of them.

 

“She’s engaged. I think you guys would have better luck looking for a single woman.”

 

When Jesse’s words finally dawned on them, they all simultaneously slapped their foreheads.

 

“Aw, damn. I forgot about that.”

 

Jesse smirked when they had suddenly lost interest in Tiffany. At least they knew their place. Besides, only he was allowed to be Tiffany’s illicit lover. Wait, what?

 

“Jesse.”

 

Jesse’s eyes widened as he looked around to make sure no one was around them. “Should you be talking to me?”

 

Tiffany wanted to laugh seeing the panic look on his face. “I’m your boss, remember? I’ll just say I need you to open this water bottle, which I do actually.”

 

“You’re being too obvious, Miyoung.” Of course calling his boss by her Korean name was in no way obvious or intimate. Jesse sighed as he twisted the cap off the bottle.

 

Jesse was being paranoid and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter