Turning tables

Blackmailing My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jesse doesn’t believe in blackmail. It goes against his morals, his mama taught him right. Well, mama’s teachings were being pushed aside as Jesse took a picture of his boss making out with an employee.

 

Jesse’s boss, Tiffany Hwang seemed to always favor Taeyeon, giving his coworker the big projects, praising his work despite it looking as if a ten year old made it, while Jesse suffered many days working his off to perfect his projects. Never did Jesse get a pat on the back or a promotion, but Taeyeon did.

 

Taeyeon didn’t deserve any of the rewards he got, and Jesse was always suspicious over his boss’s blatant favoritism.

 

“Sorry, umma.” He said, snapping pictures of the affair from many different angles. His mother would understand, Jesse was fighting for fairness.

 

 

The next day, Jesse woke up feeling refreshed, stretching all of his body parts and taking his sweet time doing it. Today was a new day, a better day.

 

“Jesse, you came. We all thought you were sick or in an accident. You’re never late to work, so what happened?”

 

Jesse wasn’t even panicking over the worried look on his coworkers’ faces.

 

“I woke up, surfed the net for a bit, had the most wonderful breakfast, and walked to work.” He informed the others with a nonchalant smile. He brushed past them with his warm caramel coffee still in his hand.

 

What a refreshing start.

 

“Jesse Jung, get your in here!”

 

Everyone was now scramming back to his or her cubicles while Jesse took a sip of his coffee as he strolled over to his boss’s office. His composure was still calm. Nothing could bring him down.

 

“Good morning, Tiffany. I can call you Tiffany, right?” Jesse took a seat across his boss. The woman had a furious look on her face, and was giving Jesse a murderous glare.

 

“Good morning? It’s ing noon! And don’t you ever call me Tiffany, you worthless employee! I should fire you right on the spot for being disrespectful!”

 

Jesse smirked. He was waiting for the moment to talk bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter