Bet Part 3

Blackmailing My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the incredibly slow updates! Forgive me :3 Also, apologies if my writing seems a bit rusty... it's been a while 

 

Tiffany was suddenly finding it difficult to breathe because of all the pressure and panic building up inside of her.

 

“U-Uhm, hi. Nice shirt?” She almost facepalmed herself for making a compliment sound like a question. Though, that was one ugly shirt that needed to be burned into oblivion.

 

“Thanks, I made it myself.” The man shyly blushed.

 

Well, that explained a lot.

 

“Ahh, that’s pretty cool? I love a guy that knows how to use his hands.” She didn’t think anything of the innocent comment until the man whose nametag read Ryu suddenly leaned a little bit too close for comfort. , , . What? Why was he staring at her as if she was the answer to all his prayers?

 

“And I love a girl.”

 

Tiffany waited for him to finish his statement, before then impatiently asking him, “A girl what?”

 

“That’s it. Just a girl. Any girl is fine with me.” The pig named Ryu smiled creepily at her, bringing shivers down her spine.

 

She was going to murder Jesse after tonight, as if he somehow predicted that this guy was a creep, making it difficult for Tiffany to want to continue associating herself with him.

 

“That’s…” Tiffany wanted to pretend to be interested, maybe throw in a questionable compliment, but sadly couldn’t do it when his fingers brushed against hers. That one action had her feeling repulsed. “Honestly, you sound like a pig. I’m sorry.”

 

With her purse in her hands, she marched off toward the direction of Jesse, intending to throw in the towel and admit defeat. That was until she caught the sight of Jesse effortlessly charming the heck out of the blonde girl who seemed eager to listen to whatever he had to say.   

 

As if Tiffany suddenly had HD vision, her eyes had zoomed in on Jesse twirling the blonde’s strand of hair, the enchanting chuckle that sounded melodious even at this distance, and the smooth caress against her blushing cheek.

 

All guys were freaking pigs, Tiffany decided angrily as she turned back around and returned to Ryu’s table.

 

“Hey, did you change your mind about me?”

 

When pigs freaking fly, . She wanted to say, but couldn’t because if she spoke the truth, she’d probably ruin any chances of getting his numbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter