Revelation

Eternity


Leo was returning to his suite when Hongbin ran up to him, calling out in panic.
"H-Hyung! Sanghyuk's missing!"
Leo stopped. His eyes narrowed, "What do you mean missing? Didn't you say he went hunting?"
"I searched everywhere and his ID is at home!" Hongbin replied frantically.
Leo got a bad feeling and he hurried to his own suite.
Darkness welcomed him and dread bubbled inside his gut.

When Hakyeon was home, the lights would be opened and the latter would welcome Leo with a hug or smile, often with an apron hugging his tiny waist.
But today, there was no Hakyeon and Leo specifically remembered telling the elder to stay put that night.
He swore, running his fingers through his hair, "Why don't you listen, dammit?"
He wildly looked for any clue or sign of struggle but found nothing except Hakyeon's ID was missing, unlike Sanghyuk's.

"Hakyeon's missing too", he said frantically to Hongbin who was still standing in the corridor.
"Of course Hakyeon would be behind this!" Hongbin growled angrily.
"Hey, why are you blaming Hakyeon? He's missing too", Leo snapped, "How is any of this his fault?"
"He's the one that convinces Hyuk to join his escapades. Even last week!" Hongbin shot back angrily.
'Last week? What happened last week?' Leo thought momentarily before a lightbulb went off.
"Hakyeon was injured when he returned home", Leo said slowly.
Hongbin glared at Leo, "I was only teaching him a lesson for ignoring my authority. Obviously, it wasn't enough".
Leo was shocked and angered by his friend's words.
In a flash, he angrily shoved Hongbin against the wall loudly, "You son of a ! How dare you lay a finger on him?!"
Leo was furious; now he realized why Hakyeon refused to provide him with a name and pretended to be alright. He didn't hesitate before punching Hongbin in the face, effectively giving the younger boy a nose bleed.
Hongbin shoved him away before angrily stomping out. Leo followed; he knew that it was very likely Hakyeon and Sanghyuk were together when they disappeared.
He and Hongbin avoided each other during the search and found no hint of where the two were. There was no other choice but report to the supervisor.

"Yes, we will look over your problem tomorrow morning. Until then, please rest".
Of course Leo should've expected that generic and fake answer. But his jaw clenched in anger; how the hell can he rest when his precious Hakyeon was missing, lost and scared? Hakyeon was gullible and he was even more worried about his mate's secret; what if someone were to find out about him being a human offspring? He really had to find Hakyeon as soon as possible. He returned back outside, finding nothing but thick tire prints.
Leo didn't tell Hongbin though -- because of two reasons. Firstly, he was still extremely pissed at him for hurting his beloved Hakyeon and secondly, because unlike Hongbin, he was a logical thinker. He knew that he wouldn't be able to save Hakyeon in his own; he needed more strength, knowledge, and a carefully formulated plan. Hongbin would urgently follow the tracks and he really couldn't risk it.
...............................................
Hakyeon and Sanghyuk barely got any sleep in the heated cell they were placed in. They were thoroughly exhausted despite the fact that they both drank a full meal before being brought here. And despite their exhaustion, they couldn't sleep since their body was terribly sensitive from all the suffocating heat.
It was early morning when a familiar fresh face with a clean cut suit greeted them.
Hakyeon wondered momentarily why the heat wasn't affecting Ken.
"Let's start with Mouse", the same velvety voice ordered.
The boys looked up with half-lidded eyes; Sanghyuk's mind seemed to be more affected as he blankly stared at Ken.
Hakyeon seemed to only be weakened physically rather than mentally. He glanced worriedly at Sanghyuk before glaring at Ken.
"I don't know what you're doing and with whose orders. But I do know that the ultimate punishment of death will be presented to you if you dare to knowingly harm one with a mate. I'd be surprised if my mate doesn't rip you to shreds", Hakyeon snapped angrily. The calm expression on the man's face changed into a furious one. Ken had always been the one with the power, not swayed by anyone. However, Hakyeon's words were no bluff; no excuse would save Ken in such a case. He glanced from Hakyeon to Sanghyuk before he grit his teeth, returning his chilly forced smile.
"Fine, I'll just keep Mouse here. If you're so insistent, I'll work with you, Bait".

On cue, he swung the door open. Hakyeon gulped nervously. He managed to save Sanghyuk because of the collar but that left him bare of any proof. Not to mention, it had been a while since Leo marked him which made convincing worthless at this point.
He felt Sanghyuk's fingers tightly grab his crumbled sleeve. Hakyeon shakily removed the younger's fingers gently and moved forward.
"H-Hyung!" Sanghyuk weakly called out.
Ken smirked, "Aren't you a good boy, Bait. Maybe I'll be generous and use anesthesia".
Hakyeon froze and the reality and danger finally settled in as a guard grabbed him and followed after Ken's soft strides.
..........................................................
"So all three of us?" Ravi clarified.
Leo shrugged, "That's a plan-- unless you don't want to".
"I'm in, I'm in", Ravi said quickly, "This is a big deal and the most excitement I'll ever get in a century!"
"We'll leave tomorrow night secretly", Leo stated.
............................................................
Hakyeon was strapped to a table immediately with metal cuffs holding his ankles and wrists on the cold metal table and Ken put on a white lab coat. Another man was already there, waiting with a surgical mask on. The vampire's eyes widened.
"H-human, he's a human", Hakyeon sputtered.
Ken put on latex gloves with a loud snap, "Heard of an alliance?"
Hakyeon grit his teeth at Ken's mocking tone.
"You ing bastard, you're screwed in the head!" Hakyeon spat at Ken, who looked perfectly comfortable about working with a human to harm their own species; it was absolutely disgusting.

"Oh aren't you a wild brat? Maybe I should let this researcher have some fun with you later", Ken retorted, not at all affected by Hakyeon's words.
Hakyeon fumed and felt like he could rip out Ken's tongue if he wasn't restrained at the moment. His predatory instincts jumped out from the immense anger he felt from Ken's words.
His eyes became bright red and his fangs snapped up at the two men infront of him. How dare Ken offer him to a human? That's like ing a dirty mutt. It was absolutely insulting to be put down to this level. The metal clutches vibrated from Hakyeon's strength and Ken seemed surprised and amused at Hakyeon's anger.
"Well you're quite rude", Ken sighed, "You know how I said that I may use anesthesia on you?"
Hakyeon glared back.
"I lied; it would be useless if I did".
Hakyeon gasped from as a stand with sharp tools was rolled beside the metal table.

The pain was terrible and he felt like dying. Hakyeon momentarily decided that the pain was worse than being shot with a bullet.
It was like something was consuming him from the inside and that he'd die at any moment. But he knew that the pain wasn't real and only controlled through his sensory nerves; it was an illusion but it felt so real. The poor boy was screaming in pain and his body was heavily sweating from the pain and stress.
Finally, after what felt like hours in hell, Ken said "Stop".
Hakyeon was panting and shivering from shock and pain.
"You lasted twice the time than the others we've worked with", Ken said thoughtfully.
"Why?" Hakyeon panted between breathes, "Why are you doing this?"
The human raised and brow and shared an expression with Ken.
Ken smiled, "Maybe if I tell you, you'd be more willing to help me."

"What you don't know is that there will be a war soon -- in a few decades -- against the Eastern vampire community and us. They are huge in number but we are at a great disadvantage. Thus, I'm trying to find a method for any submissive male to reproduce. You see, human technology is very advanced and can easily plant an embryo in the body. However, the only obstacle on our way currently is pain tolerance. Clearly, since males aren't created to withstand this pain, my ingenious plan cannot be implemented. Thus, the goal is to increase pain tolerance", Ken finished.

Hakyeon took 30 seconds to take in the information Ken just told him. His eyes widened, "Either you're joking or you're a bloody idiot for thinking that this will work! And what does this have to do with blocking life long matings?"
"He knows more than I thought", the researched commented.
"This mating thing is also an obstacle that's slowing down the process of success. It would be more effective to use your bodies only for birth", Ken replied, "Monogamy isn't realistic".
Hakyeon concluded that this man was totally insane; how could he think he could change the way of nature? Hakyeon was also even more infuriated that this guy planned to use submissive vampires' bodies without any sort of consent.
"Well you're out of luck because I'm marked", Hakyeon said, glaring at Ken with a smirk.
"I've had quite enough with your bluffing Bait; you have no sort of identification or proof", Ken replied, not believing the latter, "Take him back to the cells".
Hakyeon should've known this wouldn't believe him. Immediately, guards entered and grabbed Hakyeon as soon as he was released from his restraints.
Ken turned to leave, silently speaking with the human researcher.
Hakyeon struggled, "Wait!"
Ken turned around.
"Why...Why did you tell me your plan?" Hakyeon demanded. Although this man was a fool, Hakyeon had a feeling that he wasn't this careless if he'd already gotten this far with his so called plan.
Ken smiled, "You're not a threat since you're special, Bait. You won't be leaving here alive. We'll be seeing each other a lot more. And if you dare tell that friend of yours anything, his fate will be sealed with you, mate or no mate."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, finally done ^^ 

Sorry if all this is weird and doesnt make sense :P but nevertheless, enjoy and leave feedback!! Thank you so much for all my subcribers as well <3