Blood

Eternity

In front of their cell, the cell with previously around four other submissive vampires was emptied as the final three were forced out.
Now with Ken's main subject resting, he could return his attention to the others.
All at once, the mildly struggling men were forced out. One of them was silent and cooperative as he walked by. They all seemed to have accepted their fate.

Curiously, Leo, Ravi, and Hongbin were observing the sight.
Only two hours later, their dead bodies were dragged across the hall. Sanghyuk sat in a corner beside Hakyeon since he didn't want to see the same sight again.
With narrow eyes, the others stared.
"Holy ; what have they done to them?" Ravi shivered when he saw the bodies.
They seemed beaten up and it was a pity to see the attractive males killed in such a way.
"They didn't seem to have any fatal wounds except for bleeding cuts and dark bruises. But that's not enough to kill anyone", Hongbin thought out loud.
"Then it's probably electric shocking or brain manipulation", Hakyeon said, "that's what they start with".
"Huh? What do you mean?" Leo asked, "Brain manipulation?"

Hakyeon nodded, "They attach sensors to your brain and make you feel like something is tearing you apart from the inside. It's not actually happening but they mess with your sense".

Leo nodded with a worried look; Hakyeon must've been through this to know about it but the latter remained expressionless.

"Anyways, they're dumping the bodies. That means there is a way out from there", Leo said, his eyes following the dragged bodies into the darkness.
It wasn't a great experience and they all felt chilly looking at the cell in front of them.

That night, the door pushed open and by the soft, tapping footsteps, everyone could tell it was indeed Ken.
Behind him, the guards dragged in an unconscious woman.
Everyone had their eyes on her from the strong scent of fresh blood.
She had flood dripping from the back of her head. The cell opened and she was set in front of the five boys.
They looked from the woman to Ken.

Ken looked straight at Hakyeon, "There's your meal".
Hakyeon was close to throwing up as his sensitive senses were attacked by the heavy, metallic stench of blood.
He was shocked and horrified.
He'd never been this close to a dying human in his entire life.
It was terrifying and he began breathing heavily as he moved a step back, his knees feeling weak.

On the other hand, Ken was positive this spoiled vampire was acting like this on purpose. If he was so hungry that his mate had to speak with him, then he would eventually feast on the human.
Hongbin was quick to realize that Hakyeon's secret was in danger as of now.

Everyone gasped as Hongbin moved quickly and bit into the woman, claiming her as his prey and drank quickly.
Ken was frozen for two whole seconds before he angrily ordered his guards to get Hongbin away from Hakyeon's meal. He was absolutely furious for being made a fool out of. He was already in a bad mood due to the three failed subjects earlier that day. They just weren't strong enough to withhold internal pain like most vampires ... But unlike Hakyeon.
Speaking of Hakyeon, Ken had generously ordered for a fresh meal to be prepared for his test subject only for Hakyeon to act all high and mighty, wasting a perfectly good meal.

The guards were quick to shove Hongbin against a wall. The latter smirked as he his red lips, looking at Ken, "Sorry, I just got hungry; couldn't help myself".

No, Ken wasn't going to be mocked in this manner.
He entered the cell, not wasting a moment before socking Hongbin in the gut, making him hurl the contents he had just consumed.
The boy violently threw up the red substance with a pained groan.
"It wasn't for you, you stupid ", Ken growled.

"Hyung!" Sanghyuk exclaimed in worry as he hurried to Hongbin's side.
Ravi and Leo also sped forward but Ken was quick to stick out a hand, "I'll break his neck of you get any closer."
They stopped immediately and Ken backed off, walking out the cell with his men following him. It was no use to waste his energy on the boy; the carcass was no good now.
It was pretty much untouchable now that Hongbin marked it. But Ken wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

"Throw away the carcass", he ordered before turning to Hakyeon's pained expression.
He should've expected this; Hakyeon was likely to starve himself since he didn't agree with Ken's plan.
Well that really gave Ken no choice.

As soon as Ken left with his men, they huddled around Hongbin. Sanghyuk's hands were on his mate's face immediately, "Hyung are you alright?" Worry covered the boy's eyes as he hugged Hongbin tightly.
Hongbin smiled softly, "J-just a bit dizzy. Don't worry".
"Yah! What did you think; putting up a stunt like that?" Leo scolded before continuing silently, "But thank you for covering for Hakyeon."
Hongbin smiled, "No problem; I owe him for keeping my Hyukkie safe".

He hugged Sanghyuk tightly, patting his back as the younger sniffled softly.
"Calm down Hyuk-ah, I'm perfectly fine", he cooed softly.

Meanwhile, Leo returned to Hakyeon's side, "You alright?"
Hakyeon nodded quickly, "I'm sorry, it was-- I couldn't handle the smell; it was so strong".
Leo frowned at Hakyeon's shaking form, "Shh, it's not your fault".

But Ken wasn't going to give up on his first successful subject. No way he could bear doing such a thing. Hakyeon could be the start to a revolution. He needed to be alive.

~
It hadn't been 30 minutes and the cells opened again. Leo had a bad feeling; he regretted going to Ken that morning.
He only held Hakyeon tightly against his side.

Hakyeon whimpered as the soft steps got closer. He was exhausted and tired of everything.
He hated this suffering and due to his hunger, his energy was definitely deteriorating.
But mostly, he regretted wishing for Leo to be by his side; he'd selfishly put the only person he loved in trouble.
One person stuck with a psycho was better than four. By now, he knew it was a waste of energy to fight against Ken especially with a twisted ankle; he'd just have to accept his fate.
Again, Leo was roughly shoved aside, growling in anger as a guard lifted Hakyeon roughly by the arm and dragged his body out, the boy limping to keep up.

But this time, Hakyeon was shoved into the cell in front of theirs in which the previous vampires stayed, and a human in a lab coat also entered as Hakyeon was pushed to his back by a guard who held him down. Hakyeon recognized him as the same scientist from before.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hakyeon snarled as he struggled, glaring from Ken to the scientist.

The human shook his head, "It would be dangerous if he doesn't hold still and calm down."
Ken thoughtfully crossed his fingers before nodding to a standing guard.
And without hesitation, the expressionless guard wordlessly stepped forward and punched Hakyeon full force, across the head, knocking him out immediately.

Sanghyuk and Ravi yelled in surprise, and Hongbin winced from the sound while a furious Leo banged at the bars of his own cell, terribly frustrated that his beloved mate was getting hurt right before his eyes while he was unable to prevent it.
He'd broken his numerous promises to Hakyeon so many times; he wasn't there when Hakyeon woke up and he let Hakyeon get hurt again.
He knew that despite his thin figure, Hakyeon was strong and healed quickly. But that was no excuse for all this. Hakyeon barely talked and he never smiled once. He even edged away from Leo's touch and didn't meet his eyes.
Of course he'd be hurt that he was in pain and Leo hadn't helped prevent it.
What was the use of a mate who couldn't protect his beloved one?
Maybe Hakyeon stopped loving him altogether.

Hakyeon's body lay still on the cold hard floor as the human got closer with his bag.
"Get the away from him!" Leo yelled, "Touch him and I'll rip you to shreds!!"

The man nervously looked at Ken who only motioned for him to continue.
From his bag, he removed a blood bag and a see through thin tube. It was the type of equipment you'd see at a hospital.

With the help of a guard, Hakyeon's mouth was opened and the man inserted one end of the tub down Hakyeon's throat.

Ravi winced as almost a meter of it was pushed down the unconscious boy's throat; that had to be painful.
The other end pierced the blood bag and it was clear what Ken was trying to do.

"You can't force feed him that!" Sanghyuk yelled in panic. But before he could continue at reveal Hakyeon's secret, Leo grabbed his arm and shook his head before guiding him to sit beside Hongbin.
"But Hyung, Hakyeon's body--", Sanghyuk protested.
"Sit down and don't look, Hyuk-ah", Hongbin interrupted as his arms went around the younger boy's shoulders.

"I'm not about to let my one success subject die from starvation. If he doesn't feed, I'll make him feed", Ken calmly stated, too focused on Hakyeon to care about the others.

He attached a small pump to the bag to make the blood to travel down Hakyeon's throat.
When he squeezed the pump, Hakyeon's body giving a small jerk.
Thankfully, Hakyeon remained unconscious the entire time the feeding process took which was about half an hour.

Finally, the tube was extracted and everyone left. Ken didn't bother returning Hakyeon to the others -- ignoring Leo's angry yells.

"God, what's going to happen now?" Ravi muttered in frustration. None of them knew and were terrified about the outcome and Sanghyuk's head was buried in Hongbin's chest as he softly cried.
They were all extremely concerned, not knowing how Hakyeon's body would react to human blood.
This wasn't good at all but all they could do now was wait.

Leo was terribly nervous after the entire ordeal. If Hakyeon got poisoned and killed, it would be all his fault. He should've put Hakyeon's life first.
.........................................................................................................

 

 

YEAH so Hakyeon was harassed and forced into drinking human blood...YUK

OMG LR!!!! WHOS BUYING BEAUTIFUL LIAR? I AM!!! Im a er for RAVI
I mean, he's just so bloody hot! like howw?!?!

hmmmmm and the possibility of Hakyeonnie dying.. leaving his beloved soulmate (leo) and son (hyoggie).... idk. lol idk what i have against hongbin; i made his character such an :P
How will Hkayeon be affected with the blood? what do u think??