only neo fluff

Eternity

"Okay, are we doing this now?"

"Yeah".

"Sure?"

"Hakyeon, they're gonna show up in three days and we really can't wait longer", Leo sighed.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Hakyeon blurted.
Leo gave him an amused look.

"S-sorry, I'm just nervous", Hakyeon replied.

Leo nodded in understanding; of course Hakyeon would be nervous; this was probably the biggest moment of his life that will impact everything in the future.

Finally, after establishing their trust and affection for one another, they finally decided to officially mate that night.

The two were both inexperienced and found them selves on the bed with Leo hovering over Hakyeon; the two were facing each other.

Hakyeon released a deep breath.
Leo gently his face, "Relax. It'll be less painful if you relax."

"How can I relax? The longer you take, the less relaxed I'll get!"
Leo could practically hear Hakyeon's heart thumping against his chest.

He really felt bad for him but he came to like Hakyeon and couldn't bear to imagine someone other than himself doing this to him.

His fingers gripped the smaller man's waist to hold him still and his head lowered to Hakyeon's ear.
Hakyeon shivered as he felt Leo's hot breath, "Look up, tilt your head to the side".

Leo's head moved down to Hakyeon's long, slender neck.
The scent was sweet and he focused as his fangs grew and his eyes turned gold in colour.

Two seconds later, a piercing, shrill scream echoed through the house as Taekwoon's fangs stabbed through the muscle of Hakyeon's throat.
Blood squirted out and Taekwoon winced as goosebumps grew on his skin from Hakyeon's painful scream.

There was nothing about it.

Hakyeon's ice blue eyes were open wide as tears leaked from the pain. His lips formed were widely parted as screams and cries continuously poured out.
The smaller male's nails dug into Leo's arms but they had no impact.

It was a 30-second process but the pain made it feel as though it was hours long.
Leo removed his fangs slowly from the thick muscle.
Hakyeon's voice went still as his fingers fell limp into the bed. His body was still and his eyes were closed.

Leo quickly took the opportunity to take off his shirt and press it against the wound to stop the bleeding. He hurried to grab a large cotton wad, disinfectant, and bandages.

He gently moved Hakyeon's neck so that he could take care of the marked area. Hakyeon moaned from pain but remained unconscious.
Leo bandaged the wound and made sure his mate was comfortable.
However, Hakyeon began moving around in discomfort.
Leo laid next to him, burrying his nose into Hakyeon's hair, placing an arm around him securely.
Hakyeon seemed to have relaxed after that.

.........
The next morning, Leo awoke around 9 while Hakyeon was still in dreamland.
He gently shook the latter, worried about his lack of energy.

"Hakyeon, wake up", Leo said softly.
Hakyeon was a light sleeper and his almond-shaped eyes fluttered open before he blinked at Leo.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need to hunt?" Leo asked; he knew he did since it had been a week now.

"I drank yesterday", Hakyeon replied.
Leo nodded and the two spent time together during the day since Leo would have to wait for dark in order to hunt.

The two were very awkward with one another but they were quick to warm up later on.
Leo offered a shy smile to his new mate and Hakyeon returned with a brighter one.
They didn't talk that much throughout the day but they felt somehow content... Too much to express in words.

"Hakyeon-ah, I'm going to hunt alright?" Leo said when the sun finally settled.

"Alright, I'm watching a movie", Hakyeon replied.
.................
Leo took a deep breath once he was outside, sighing in content as he walked through the forest and dug a deep, large hole. Then, he made his way into the city. It was a thirty minute walk but vampires were blessed with speed.

Leo felt completion of himself with Hakyeon but he also needed to survive. Efficiently, he found a loner human male, sleeping on a bench and attacked quietly.
After satisfying himself, he carried the male into the forest and buried him.

On his way home, his senses suddenly became alert of another presence.
Now, panicked, he hurried towards the direction of his home.

"Yah, what were you thinking hyung?"
Leo met with Ravi.
Suddenly, feeling territorial, he growled in annoyance.

"Why are you here again?"

"You shouldn't be leaving you mate after you mark him! What if he escaped or something?! You can't let him freely roam around like that!" Ravi scolded.

Leo had to control himself from lunging at his friend, "What the did you do?!"

Ravi looked at him, "Look Hyung, I know you have different views but there's a limit; you don't make the laws. You can't let your submissive mate do whatever the hell he wants and roam around the house!"

"Get out; you don't tell me what I can and can't do. This is my property and I don't appreciate you invading my area", Leo sneered angrily.

Grumbling, Ravi left.
Taekwoon swore under his breath; Ravi really needed to mind his business and keep his nose out of his things.

He quickly entered his house, worrying about his mate.
"Hakyeon?"
He heard a whimper when he entered his room.
He found Hakyeon groaning on the bed, clutching his abdomen. Leo hurried to his side to pat his back but Hakyeon only yelped.
Any contact felt like a scorching burn on his body.
"Leo, please. It hurts", Hakyeon begged.
With the adrenaline in his blood from his hunt, Leo gave in easily and crawled over Hakyeon.

He knew this was his instincts taking over and his mind had little say.
Leo undressed and so did Hakyeon before they shared a deep kiss.
Hakyeon's drugged eyes goggled at Leo's fit body while Leo grinned at Hakyeon's tan, lean body.

They both were consumed in lust and didn't bother with preparation due to the lack of experience.
Leo was considerate and pushed in slowly but it was no amount of gentleness that eased the pain Hakyeon felt.

His body jolted from a particularly hard and his sharp teeth broke through the skin of his bottom lip as drops of blood formed.
But it wasn't long before he also felt pleasure and began screaming Leo's name out loudly.
It was absolutely blissful. Leo was amazed at Hakyeon's y body, writhing under his as he ed in and out.
He was also taken by surprise as how submissive Hakyeon was in bed. He didn't expect this behaviour by someone so talkative and loud.
Hakyeon was first to come and Leo, followed, releasing inside of Hakyeon.
And with their supernatural stamina, they were at it until dawn.

Finally, ten minutes before the Sun began to peak from the horizon, Leo got off of Hakyeon, feeling totally exhausted.
Hakyeon's body flopped lifelessly onto the mattress and he didn't hesitate before falling asleep.
"Hakyeon-ah?" Leo asked gently but the latter didn't even budge.
So Leo opted to roll over beside him and go to sleep.

The next morning, Hakyeon woke up first and patiently waited for Leo to also wake up. He was watching morning news when a familiar scent approached him. He turned to the right, coming face to face with Leo.
"Sorry if I went too rough on you", Leo said sincerely.
Hakyeon flashed him a smile and pecked his cheek, "It was great. Thank you".

Leo was taken aback, such affection was uncommon and totally new to him. However, he felt his heart swell so he didn't mind it as much.