Chapter 7

Eternity

"Hyung, one entire hall is out of use".

"Are you sure?!" Leo inquired in puzzlement.

"I saw myself!" Ravi exclaimed, "Something really is up. You guys were right about the fever theory. All the vampires presented for our pleasure had warm temperatures, making their blood more enticing".

How in the world can an entire hall of 16 vampires go missing in less than two months?
It was rare to hear about vampire deaths because of their long life span and when they did, it was less than one death in 50 years.

"What are the supervisors trying to do? And why are they keeping the dominant vampires' mouths shut?" Leo said thoughtfully.

"Beats me", Hongbin shrugged, "I need to return home Hyung, Sanghyuk isn't fully feeling better".
....................................

"I'm fiiiiiiiiiine", Sanghyuk whined when Hongbin tried to get him to rest.

Hongbin raised a brow and folded his arms across his broad chest, "Your throat is swollen and you can't even speak properly".

"So? I can still hunt", Sanghyuk argued.

The elder sighed in defeat, "Fine. Don't forget your identification".

However, the poor boy almost choked himself when he closed the latch.
"Hyung, it's too tight", Sanghyuk rasped painfully.
He removed the leather and Hongbin tsked, "See, your throat is swollen. I'll have to come if you're not wearing it".
And so, the two ventured into the night, looking for their prey...
………………………………………………
It didn't take long for the news to spread about the missing vampires. Everybody panicked and Hakyeon decided to see what was going on while Leo was asleep.

In less than two hours, there was a mob swarming the supervisor's offices, demanding to known what was going on.

Finally a vampire emerged, looking quite calm.
"Ladies and gentlemen, what is all this interruption for?"

"The missing vampires from the second hall!" someone yelled from the crowd.

"Really? And do you know their names or have any witnesses to prove your claim?"

The crowd quieted down to whisper among themselves, obviously, they were angry and scared due to rumours.

"While you are here, I'd like to introduce a guest", the supervisor interrupted, pulling out an elder man. His eyes were wild and paranoid and he was balding and complete with a hunchback.
Hakyeon drew in a gasp, not believing his eyes.
That was definitely his father.

"Introduce yourself".

"A SINNER! I AM A SINNER!!!" he screamed like a mad man, making everyone go silent and stare at the scene.

"And what have you done?"

"I have betrayed my people! I HAD A WRETCHED CHILD WITH A HUMAN!" he screamed. The crowd gasped at the blunt confession.

Hakyeon flinched at his words, his heart threatening to beat right out his chest. He had to get out of there but he couldn't rip his eyes away from the scene. In a split second, the cracking of bones made people turn away in fright.

The supervisor now stood with the man's head separated from his body, he held onto the head by the thin threads of hair. His cold, wicked eyes scanned the crowd that was struck by horror.
He stopped at Hakyeon, looking straight at him, "See everyone? We have no mercy on the sinned and they are punished  without hesitation. Now this includes secrets and claims without proof. Please return to your rooms."
Hakyeon was sick to his stomach and he was pretty sure that the supervisor knew his identity.

He didn't wait before dashing out the door and into the forest.
Feeling claustrophobic and panic, Hakyeon went out to catch his breath.

He knew that he was let off the knotch since the Supervisors had didn't have solid proof against him. He debated about telling Leo but he decided against the idea as it would just cause unnecessary trouble.
Maybe if he kept a low profile, they'd let him slide.

Over the days, Hakyeon came to realize how he and Leo were losing contact. Although they spoke and saw each other every day, it was small talk and skinship between the two also was at a minimum.

It was the opposite for Hongbin and Sanghyuk.
...........................
As soon as the door closed, Sanghyuk was pushed against it with a thud and Hongbin attacked his lips hungrily.

"What…are you… doing?" Sanghyuk rasped through breaths.

Hongbin responded with a possessive growl as he pushed Sanghyuk to the bed and began removing his clothes.

After the brief separation, Hongbin kissed Sanghyuk before leading his luscious lips to his .

Sanghyuk didn't have to be told to start as he expertly took the girth into his mouth, making Hongbin in a breath.

", you're amazing Hyukkie!" Hongbin moaned.
The younger boy moaned in response as Hongbin gripped his hair to control his movements.

When he knew he was close, he pulled out and pushed Sanghyuk onto his knees.

The younger knew that when Hongbin was riled up like this, preparation was unlikely.
It stung a bit when the elder pushed in but as he moved, the pain turned to pleasure and Sanghyuk was a mess.

"H-Hongbin... H-harder", the boy moaned.

"You're mine", Hongbin growled, "I don't want to see you near another vampire again".

"B-but he approached me first", Sanghyuk protested, "My throat is still swollen so I wasn't wearing the --- AH".

Hongbin ed harder, stopping Sanghyuk's words from leaving his lips. Hongbin was especially possessive and he wasn't shy about it.

He reached over and pumped Sanghyuk's so that they came together.

Sanghyuk cried out as he rode his and his knees and arms gave out as he collapsed onto the sheets in exhaustion.
Hongbin moaned and slowly pulled out, getting off from over Sanghyuk to lie on his back beside him.

Sanghyuk's throat probably was going to hurt even more from all the the younger boy did but Hongbin couldn't find it in himself to regret it.
When he caught his breath, he looked over at the passed out boy and kissed his hair before heading to the bathroom for a shower.
..................................................................

"Leo?" Hakyeon nervously said.

"Hmmm?" the latter asked, distracted as he watch the news on the television.

"I was wondering if you're busy today", Hakyeon said, looking at his toes, "We haven't really spend much time together".

Leo sighed, "What is that supposed to mean Hakyeon? We see each other every day; it's not like I'm away from this suite much. We all need some space".

"Ah, I was just bored", Hakyeon replied as his fingers played with the bottom of his sweater.
But Leo didn't give the other a glance.

"Then why don't you hang out with Sanghyuk or something?"

Leo was responded by the sound of the door shutting. He shook his head in disapproval; Hakyeon's attitude was difficult to deal with and he was very demanding in terms of affection. Maybe some time with Sanghyuk would do him good.
..........................................................

"Why aren't you better yet? It's almost been a week!" Hakyeon commented on concern.
The boy shrugged.

"Maybe you need some air", Hakyeon suggested, pulling the younger boy to his feet.

The two were out for barely an hour before their peace was disturbed.
"What are you doing here?"

Hakyeon and Sanghyuk turned to see Hongbin. His eyes were narrowed and he seemed to be dishevelled as his usual perfect hair was out of place.
His looks clearly stated 'I've been looking everywhere for you'.

He was in front of Sanghyuk in an instant, grabbing the boy's arm roughly.
Sanghyuk whimpered from the elder's force.

"Calm down Hongbin-ah. We were just taking a short walk; it isn't Sanghyuk's fault", Hakyeon said, trying to cool down Hongbin's temper.

Instead, he seemed to get even angrier as he spun around to attack Hakyeon. The surprised boy found himself pinned to a tree by the throat, face-to-face with a fuming Hongbin.

"I don't know what made you decide that you don't need any honorifics when speaking to me but I'm not going to hold back just because you're Leo hyung's mate. He may be fine with your behaviour but I won't stand for it; I don't appreciate you dragging Sanghyuk around on your escapades when he's ill. And for the record, we are not friends, so you do not address me as such".

Hakyeon wasn't able to speak as his throat was tightly repressed. His nails weakly clawed at Hongbin hands until the younger boy finally released him, harbouring a dirty look. Right after, he grabbed the surprised Sanghyuk's wrist and was gone.

Hakyeon was in shock and fright from Hongbin's anger; he never thought someone with such a bright smile would be so terrifying. He fingers automatically went to his throat, rubbing the area soothingly.
Tears made their way in his eyes and he wanted nothing more than to go home and snuggle into bed, into Leo's arms.
But once he got to the door of the suite, he stopped himself before his fingers touched the handle.

Leo's words from the morning came to mind as well as his wish for personal space. Not to mention, he was pretty sure his neck was sporting a bruise. There was no way Leo would let that go. Being in favour of peace, he don't want to start an argument between Leo and his friend.

Instead, he opted to return to the forest to avoid unnecessary troubles.
The poor boy sat on a log, drawing his knees to his chest as he allowed tears to fall free from his eyes. Everything was so messed up.
He hated his life; he hated being the submissive kind. It was degrading and he couldn't stand it. Hongbin's words kept on replaying in his mind and he just couldn't help but think about how unjust everything was. After wiping his tears, Hakyeon found comfort in the wind as it traveled through his hair.
How he wished he was this free; to travel wherever his heart desired.

He removed his collar when he was near a stream. The only light available was the aging moon but with exceptional night vision, Hakyeon had no trouble.
He looked at his reflection and sure enough, there were dark, finger-shaped bruises along his neck. When he pressed the tainted areas with his finger, it hurt. And so, Hakyeon positioned the collar a bit higher to hide the bruises from sight. The leather put pressure on his injuries and dug into them making it more painful to deal with.

The night being the prime time for vampires, Hakyeon felt like he could finally breathe ever since the move into the large mansion.
It was suffocating and hectic; suddenly, he never wants to return to the place again. But then again, he'd have to since Leo was there.

The night was lively with the sound of crickets and owls and the beep of a truck --- wait truck?
Hakyeon stood up from the sound of a ramp hitting the ground, following the loud rumble of an old truck.
What was a truck doing out here in the middle of the night?
He followed the noisy sound and discovered the vehicle amongst the trees. Curiously, he patiently watched until he heard noises. A supervisor entered the setting, leading a group of drowsy vampires to the open back. The supervisor pulled them along with a rope, attached to each of the 9 vampires' wrists which were tied together. Hakyeon watched in surprise as they were loaded and sent away.
His heart was beating against his ribs and the truck roared to life.
And without looking back, Hakyeon raced back to the suite. His hands were shaking and he fumbled with the lock.

 Hakyeon screamed in surprise when he felt someone tap his shoulder.
As soon as the sound came out of his mouth, a hand spun him around and covered his mouth, shoving him against the door.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

DAN DAN DAN DAAAAA

SUSPENSE!!! 

btw please dont hate the crappy quality hyukbin in this chapter (if u wanna call it at all) --- i wasnt thinking >< 

CONTINUE to comment <3 <3 <3 

and yo, tell me if this fanfic starts getting boring! lol i know its all over the place and it doesnt really "flow" together
but im not an official author or writer (thankg GOD xP)

lol i kow i kno!! its hard to imagine this kid angry

but remember! it's vampire hongbin and his charisma

yeah so this is my first time having a legit cliff hanger and im soo proud of myself :P...

.....

.........

................

..........

.....

ur all prolly like "what a noob"