Kidnapped

Eternity

"Quiet! Everyone's asleep at this time!"

It took a while for Hakyeon to register Leo's face. He automatically calmed down in relief.

"It's 1am Hakyeon! Do you have any idea how worried I was?!" Leo demanded, looking breathless.

"There was a truck! It was loading vampires!" Hakyeon exclaimed hurriedly, grabbing Leo's shirt, "they were all sent away in the truck!"

Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's hands, "Calm down. What truck are you talking about?"
But the shorter boy was too terrified to speak, he looked around with wild eyes, trying to pull away from Leo's grasp.
The latter held Hakyeon tighter and swiped the lock open to bring him inside.

Leo had been worried sick when he realized that the entire day went by and Hakyeon hadn't returned.
That's when he felt extremely guilty. Hakyeon had only wanted to spend time with him and he shooed him away like a neglected pet. Being the emotional person Hakyeon was, Leo was worried if Hakyeon had gotten too upset. He even tried calling Hongbin but nobody answered.
When he found Hakyeon in front of the hotel door, he was beyond relieved.

He sat Hakyeon down and rubbed his back comfortingly, "Calm down and explain what happened". His hands moved to Hakyeon's neck to remove the collar. But just as his cold fingers made contact with Hakyeon's neck, the shorter man flinched away, "N-no. Leave it on".

Leo gave Hakyeon an odd look but he removed his hands nonetheless, patiently waiting from Hakyeon to speak.
"In-in the forest, there was a truck and nine vampires were loaded in them... I think... I don't even knows of he saw me!" Hakyeon said in panic. Leo's arm moved down to wrap around his waist to keep Hakyeon still.
"Who? Who saw you?"

"It was dark but I'm pretty sure it was one of the supervisors. He lead the vampires into the truck. I-I felt terrified; but I don't know why. It just reminded me of cattle being shipped off to the slaughterhouse", Hakyeon replied, shuddering from the memory.

Millions of thoughts ran through Leo's head and he wanted to question Hakyeon further. However, the latter already looked shocked so he didn't want to make him remember.
He got up and caught Hakyeon by surprise by  hugging him against his chest. Hakyeon leaned into his body as his breathing calmed down; his own heartbeat slowed down as he listened to Leo's faint heart.

That night, Hakyeon had a nightmare:
He was at the truck scene again. However, this time, he wasn't an observer, he was among the vampires being lead to the truck. He looked down to see his wrists tied together, pulling him closer to the truck. He glanced around at the others, terribly confused to why on Earth they weren't protesting. The fellow vampires had red eyes castes downwards as they dragged their bodies lazily. They all looked terribly sickly or asleep. And suddenly, Hakyeon saw a familiar face -- Sanghyuk. But he only got a glimpse before he disappeared in the crowd. One by one, the vampires climbed onto the dingy vehicle. But Hakyeon was observant as he realized that none of these vampires had collars and they were submissive.
"I'm mated! I don't belong here!" Hakyeon cried loudly.
The faceless supervisor glanced at him.
"What proof do you have?"
Hakyeon's fingers automatically went to his neck and his eyes widened when he realized that the collar was missing.
"No. No. NO! No! I-I have a collar; I lost it! I swear I'm not lying!" he begged.
The truck driver began ushering him inside but Hakyeon resisted, pleading his case. He was finally shoved forcefully into the trunk and the door closed shut, leaving darkness. Bodies were squished together and there were definitely more than 9 people in the there.
Hakyeon began banging on the door as the truck roared to life.
"NO! Help me!! LEO! LEEOO!!!!"
...

Hakyeon jolted up from fright. He frantically looked around and relaxed when he realized that he just experienced a nightmare. Oddly, it was just so -- real.
The room was empty and Hakyeon found himself on the spacious bed. He sighed, wishing Leo was there. He yawned and rubbed his neck.
His neck was bare and the collar was missing. Hakyeon jumped up, looking under the pillow and around the suite to see if it fell. Realistically, it was on too tight to fall.
He was wildly searching when Leo entered the room, glancing momentarily at Hakyeon before pulling out something from his pocket.

"Looking for something?"
Hakyeon spun around to see Leo holding up the curled piece of leather.
"L-Leo, why do you have my collar?" Hakyeon asked, trying to obtain the object. Leo returned it to his pocket with an angry look; he seemed ready enough to spit fire.

"Who touched you?"
It was in his regular voice but his tone wasn't soft; more like dangerously calm, waiting to explode.

"What are you talking about?" Hakyeon replied, avoiding the latter's eyes. Leo's jaw clenched and his fingers formed fists.
"Who touched you?" Leo repeated lowly.

Hakyeon fidgeted nervously, "I d-don't know his n-name".
Leo observed Hakyeon, not believing him.

"Then show me who did it".

Hakyeon was confused on why Leo seemed to be so angry and insistent.
"B-but, it'll heal. It isn't a big deal Leo-ah", Hakyeon said softly, trying to convince him.

"I'm not lot going to let another person get away with hurting you. I'm capable of protecting you so I don't like seeing you like this. I can't let this go a second time Hakyeon. And I certainly think it's a big deal when you're hurt or bruised like this", Leo replied, looking straight into Hakyeon's eyes.
Hakyeon was in awe; Leo never really expressed his feelings on words. He was more of a man of action.

"This is the most you've ever said", Hakyeon said, mouth gaping open like guppy.
Leo fought the urge to flick Hakyeon's forehead. Instead, he face palmed; was that all Hakyeon got out of his concern for his safety?
 Hakyeon giggled at Leo's turmoil before latching his arms around the taller boy's neck, "I'm kidding Taekwoonie. I love you and I appreciate you taking care of me. But please, just let this time go. It'll heal soon and it doesn't even hurt anymore. Please trust me".
Leo sighed, "Like the last time...when you starved yourself?"
Hakyeon sighed, "I'd feel better if you just stay and cuddle with me".
Hakyeon's hopeful and gleaming eyes staring at Leo made it impossible for him to refuse and he defeatedly settled on the bed as Hakyeon snuggled into his side. Hakyeon's head rested on Leo's arm while the other arm lazily fell over Hakyeon's hips protectively.
They didn't speak but it was a peaceful moment. Leo wasn't sleepy at all but Hakyeon had bags under his eyes so he patiently waited for the latter to fall asleep.
It didn't take long and Leo softly smiled at the sight of the elder, sleeping like a baby, holding onto his fingers.
Slowly and gently, he removed his fingers from Hakyeon's weak grip and traced the latter's neck. He experimentally pressed his fingers on a bruise and sure enough, Hakyeon's jolted from the pressure and his eyebrows crinkled in pain.
"Liar", Leo muttered, "It still hurts".
He got up to search for Ravi and inform him of Hakyeon's discovery.
Now that they knew how the vampires kept disappearing, they were getting somewhere.

So far, they had documented evidence of those who went missing, thanks to Ravi stealing a few documents. Now, they could plan to take photographs of the trafficking Hakyeon witnessed.
..........................
Sanghyuk was terrified from Hongbin's behaviour towards Hakyeon; he'd never seen him so violent before. He was too shocked to do anything when Hongbin dragged them back to their suite.
"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you", Sanghyuk said tentatively.
"From now on, you're not going anywhere without me or the identification", Hongbin said. Sanghyuk wanted to argue but he already saw how angry and exhausted Hongbin was so he didn't reply.
He felt terrible for Hakyeon and decided to make Hongbin apologize when he calmed down. That night, the atmosphere was sick and Hongbin opted to sleep on the couch.
............................................
"Hello? Hakyeon?"
"Oh hey Sanghyukkie! How are you doing? Was Hongbin too angry?"
Sanghyuk frowned, "Hyung, are you alright? I'm sorry for what happened, Hongbin was really out of his mind".
"Don't worry", Hakyeon smiled, "It wasn't your fault; he was very worried".
"But that doesn't mean he could hurt you Hyung. How'd you explain it to Leo Hyung? I'm sure he saw", Sanghyuk replied.
"I convinced Leo to let it go thankfully. They've been friends for years and I don't want them to dislike each other because of something like this. You already know how antisocial Leo is", Hakyeon said cheerfully, "How's your throat? Feeling better?"
"Yep, but I'm on house arrest", Sanghyuk whined.
Hakyeon chuckled, "Only until Hongbin cools off. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be off the hook by the end of the week".
"But Hyung! That's three whole days!"
"Aigoo Hyukkie, you can still go out to hunt", Hakyeon said, "Well, I have to go. I'll talk to you later!"
"Alrighty, goodbye Hyung!"

"Hyung, I want to go hunting".
"Hyuk-ah, I don't have time tonight. I'm meeting with Leo Hyung and Ravi", Hongbin replied.
"I still have to hunt and I'm hungry", Sanghyuk insisted.
"Fine, take your identification alright? You can head out in 4 hours when it's dark", Hongbin mumbled from his laptop.
Sanghyuk nodded and contently went to watch TV.

Sanghyuk put his coat on and he was practically starving by now.
He was too hungry and accidentally forgot about his ID/ collar.
He didn't waste time rushing out to find his prey. His sharp senses were quick and he satisfied himself with a passerby in the alleyway.
After quenching his thirst, Sanghyuk was returning home when a familiar scent came across him. Hakyeon.
Wanting to say 'hi', he followed the scent to find the latter drinking blood from a doe.
He stared in shock as Hakyeon turned to face him, his lips shining bright red from blood.
Hakyeon was shocked to see the younger boy, "S-Sanghyuk, what are you doing here?"
When the latter snapped from his initial shock, pure confusion was expressed from his facial expression.
"What are you doing?" Sanghyuk demanded instead.

"Ah-- I was h-hunting...?" Hakyeon said nervously, quickly wiping his mouth and walking towards Sanghyuk.
"I can see that but why are you hunting an animal? Why don't you hunt normally?" Sanghyuk asked.

"Look, I can't tell you that but please promise not to tell", Hakyeon requested nervously.
Sanghyuk opened his mouth to reply but before he could, a loud sound from not too far from them interrupted them.
Sanghyuk stood alert, "What the hell was that?"
Hakyeon's eyes widened; it was the truck returning again that night.
"Hyuk-ah, we have to get out of here. Let's talk somewhere else".
Sanghyuk realized how unsafe it was and he agreed with the elder. But just as the turned towards the direction of the palace, a dark figure with shining green eyes interrupted them.
"Looks like we've got a pair of spies here", the deep voice mused.
"N-no, we're just heading home", Sanghyuk quickly said.
"Not on my watch, you're coming with me", the man sneered, grabbing both boys' wrists in each hand and dragging them towards the loud sound of the truck.
No matter how much they struggled, the man's grip was hard and he showed no sign of faltering his grip.
The boys saw the truck loading only two vampires but they were lead to the front, near the driver's seat.
A vampire not from their clan got out and they were pushed towards him.
"These two were found snooping around. You're free to do whatever you like with them".
"N-no, this is a misunderstanding! We're mated!" Hakyeon protested.
The man from the truck sneered, "Like I care. I'll deliver them to the boss and he can decide wan to do with them".
Hakyeon and Sanghyuk's struggles were weak and they were forced into the passenger seats behind the driver. (Lol this truck has passenger seats xP)
The two boys felt like their hearts would beat out of their hearts as the truck roared to life. They were terrified and Sanghyuk whimpered as Hakyeon explained what he witnessed the previous days ago.
"Don't worry, they're probably not gonna do much harm to us since we're mated and we have proof", Hakyeon assured confidently for Sanghyuk's sake.
"H-Hyung? I forgot my ID at my suite", Sanghyuk whispered.
Hakyeon gasped, things were going to get messy if they didn't have proof. Sanghyuk was young and although Hakyeon didn't know what was happening to the non mated submissive vampires, he knew it couldn't be good if it's this secretive.
No, he had to protect Sanghyuk or he'd regret it for the rest of his life if anything happened to the younger. He wouldn't be able to face Leo nor Hongbin; this was his duty as a Hyung.
Immediately after making up his mind, he removed his collar and his fingers went near Sanghyuk's neck.
When the hopeless boy felt cold fingers at his throat, he jolted up and realized what Hakyeon was doing.
"Hyung, what are you doing?" he demanded horrified.
"Sanghyuk, please listen to what I say--", Hakyeon began.
"No Hyung!" Sanghyuk said firmly, "I'm not going to let you do this for me!"
"Hyuk-ah, you're young and I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you. You and I both know I'm not as weak as I look", Hakyeon begged.
Sanghyuk frowned and it took four whole minutes of convincing for Sanghyuk to unwillingly allow Hakyeon to close the leather around the younger boy's neck.
It was a tiny bit tighter than Sanghyuk's previous collar but he really was in no position to complain; he'd live.
But he was honestly afraid for Hakyeon.

The boys were in a daze; everything was happening too fast and it barely felt real. It must've been at least 40 minutes before the engine of the truck finally turned off. Sanghyuk and Hakyeon were roughly grabbed and shoved out the truck, ending up falling to a dirt road.
"Get up and move!" A boot nudged Hakyeon's side.
Hakyeon glared furiously up at the driver, "Don't ing touch me".
The truck driver found the latter amusing as he smirked coldly before tightly tying their wrists.
It seemed like they were in a thicker forest than before, with unmaintained weeds and grass everywhere. The man lead the two vampires into an industrial, factory-like building. In the inside, it was empty and seemed more like a garage than anything. The man took them through multiple hallways that were hard to distinguish due to the same crusty gray walls -- this place seemed like a maze.
Finally, after a long walk, they were brought in front of a door.
The man stopped and knocked, "Sir, I have the guests I told you about".
"Come in", said a velvety voice. Honestly, Hakyeon expected their boss to have a gruff, deep voice and be wearing leather and jewellery.
They walked into a classy-looking office which also surprised Hakyeon. How could there be such a luxurious room in such a trashy place?
The man behind the desk wore a suit and a gold wristwatch. His hair was styled up and he had a handsome face that held a hostile, chilling smile.
"Welcome", he said before glancing at the man who brought them there, "Gordan, you are dismissed".

When the door shut, the smile disappeared from the man's face, "Who else knows?"
"W-what are you talking about?" Sanghyuk asked nervously.
The man hit the desk loudly with his fist, "Did you tell anyone? Did anyone else see?"

"W-we were the only ones who saw but this is a misunderstanding!" Hakyeon spoke, "We're mated. We don't belong here".
The man's raised an eyebrow, "I decide who belongs and who doesn't. And since you two have seen enough, I'm afraid I can't let you leave. Starting tomorrow, you shall begin".
"B-begin what?" Sanghyuk demanded fearfully.
The man ignored him, "The tall one will be Mouse, and the other one will be
Bait."
A sinister smile grew on his face, "And I have many names here and there; Doctor, Hunter, Boss, Killer, the list goes on...
But you two will refer to me as Master.
Master Ken."

..................................................................................................

WAAAHHHH finally done this chapter! im so sorry 4 keeping yu all waiting but i hope it was worth it :)
ugh so much happened! enjoy <3

so as promised, our lovely Ken has made a magnificent entrance.

story aside, who else saw Show me the money4? It's a great program but i dont understand the whole commotion with ravi's elimination. whether we agree on the fairness of his elimination, who realy cares? despite how ravi does on that show, we know he puts his best and he says he has no regrets. because at the end of the day, we love him and his adorable winking <3<3<3 lol i needed to say that 

btw watch vixx tv2 ep 21 if u havent!! has everyone heard the chinese version of vixx? its daebak ;)

also the feels from ken and hani's song <3 i SHIP them!! listen if u havent and keep commenting <3 

imma go get started on the next chapter....tomrrow maybe? PROCRASINATION and its ssummer -_____-

ps

Happy belated birthday to baby (lol but he's 2-3 years older than me xD) hyukkie who turned 21!!!
but omg hes still a baby!!!