Agony

Eternity

"Let's wait longer, maybe Hakyeon is taking a while to compromise", Leo said.
Hongbin gulped, "But he called off his men Hyung. Maybe he wasn't willing to let Hakyeon go after all."

"Then I have to go back!"

Ravi grabbed his friend, "Hyung, don't be stupid. Hakyeon didn't risk his life for you to be captured again! We just need to report to the council now!"
Leo's knees weakened as Ravi held him back.
The three were shocked as they saw Leo in such a weakened stage.
"What-what if it's too late by then?" Leo whimpered.

"Ken needs Hakyeon; he's won't get rid of him that easily", Ravi shook his head, "But we need to feed and contact the council ASAP".
Leo grit his teeth before turning away. They really didn't have time to waste because Ken wouldn't let his guards off for too long.

The first thing they did was feed as they really lacked energy. And like usual, they returned to their hotel suites and Leo offered Ravi to share with him since it was too suspicious.
The missing suites weren't checked and nobody even realized that the four were missing. However, it would seem too suspicious if Ravi showed among the other dominant males and he'd be at risk for being ratted out.

Leo felt lifeless as he returned to the suite. There was no point of this whole escape if Hakyeon was still stuck back there... He must be so afraid.
Now, there were back to square one. Reaching the vampire council wasn't an easy task. Their base was three hours away by road and their availability really depended on their moods.

.....................................................................
"... The surgery will be a failure when he struggles."

"Hold still if you don't want to die. I agreed to your proposition for a reason Bait", Ken said through his gritted teeth as he held Hakyeon down.
It would've been a lie if Hakyeon didn't have small amount of hope that Ken would deny the deal. And now, the poor boy was shaking from fright when he spotted the sharp tools next to the operating table along with the wretched stench of the human scientist.

Due to his poisoning previously, it wasn't safe to use anesthesia. Therefore, Hakyeon would be conscious during the surgery. He wouldn't feel too much pain due to the pain killers but still, it would be hard to keep still and calm when a womb is being implanted into your body.
Hakyeon nervously took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Honestly, he wished for something to go wrong so that he'd be free from all this. But such a thing was unimaginable to him since he couldn't even properly say good bye to Leo.
No.
He'd have to stay strong for his beloved mate. There was still a chance for Ken to be stopped. Right?

Ken loosened his grip on Hakyeon's wrists when the latter relaxed and closed his eyes.
"Thank you Hakyeon. You're doing this for the sake of our species so it's an honour", Ken said.
Hakyeon felt like snorting but he opted to brace himself for what was to come.

Hakyeon could feel everything.

Maybe the pain wasn't thee but he felt everything from the moment his lower navel was cut open and the scientist's latex glove moving around. It felt disgusting and Hakyeon never felt so vulnerable in his life.
Ken was nervous standing there, trying to sooth Hakyeon by slowly petting his hair.
"Don't ing touch me", Hakyeon said forcefully through gritted teeth and Ken's hand was gone.

The surgery was three hours long but Hakyeon felt it was endless.
Finally, he fainted from the interior pain and mental exhaustion, letting himself relax.

When he awoke, he was in his cell -- except now, it was empty and there were faint remaining scents of the others. Hakyeon whimpered pathetically when the surgery came to mind; he felt gross; like he wasn't himself.
He tried getting up into the seated position but even that was painful so he opted the crawl to the back of the cell where Taekwoon's scent was most prominent.
He felt so terribly vulnerable and in need of his mate but this was as close he could get to comfort.
He closed his eyes but didn't sleep, instead, silent sobs racked through his body as his body shook.
He wouldn't be Taekwoon's after this. He couldn't be Taekwoon's after this.
His mate deserved much better and now, Hakyeon was tainted and screwed up; he wasn't normal.
And although it broke his heart, he convinced himself to let Taekwoon's go. There would be no more mate.
No more smiles.
No more love.
No more cuddles and hugs.
Taekwoon was not Hakyeon's mate.
Not anymore.

But Hakyeon, being the type of person he is, decided that he was happy enough to experience love even if it was for a short time.
And since Taekwoon showed him love, he had no regrets.
It was time to let him go.

The next day, he was force fed blood to maintain health and the following day was an he was taken back into the wretched laboratory.
By now, Hakyeon didn't even try struggling since he knew what was to come. He'd already accepted his fate.
He blankly stared at the ceiling as he was strapped to the familiar metal table. His legs were spread apart wide and he sensed an intrusion. The boy bit his lip as the instrument slowly entered deep into his body, releasing a wet substance that would eventually impregnate him.
Tears rolled down his cheek.
...........................................................

Taekwoon angrily bit his lip, "I'm not waiting for this long process to speak with the council while Hakyeon could potentially be in pain".
"What do you suggest then?" Hongbin muttered in guilt, "Do you want us to drive two states away to get to them ourselves?"
Oddly, after the escape, he didn't feel any better, leaving one behind as a sacrifice for the rest.
Taekwoon nodded at his suggestion.
"That's crazy Hyung! We'll be deemed as runaways since we're dominants. And even if we do make it, how are we gonna contact the council?" Wonshik said softly, "It'll take at least a month".

"It'll be faster than this process. If you don't want to, then don't. I can go on my own", Taekwoon said.
And obviously, nobody would dare ditch Hakyeon after his selfless act. Wonshik sighed, "I can steal keys to a pickup truck by tonight."
Hongbin nodded, "That gives us time to pack".
..........................................................

With vampires aging get slowly, you'd expect them to be pregnant for longer. However, they actually matured three times faster until the hit their 50s.
That meant Hakyeon would be pregnant for three months since the fetus would develop faster. And that allowed the scientist to take an x-Ray of the fetus at two weeks.

Hakyeon was moved to a more comfortable setting with a proper neat bed and pillows. And he received nutrition supplements and Ken took the role of a mate in such a situation and was kinder, even calling him B instead of Bait.
"B, I brought you breakfast", came the soft voice. Ken set the tray down and helped Hakyeon up before his hair hair, "I noticed you enjoy scrambled eggs so I brought you---"
He was interrupted when the pregnant omega suddenly threw the tray on the ground.
"I want blueberry pancakes!"

Ken sighed and nodded patiently as he got up to fulfill Hakyeon's wish and to call in a maid to clean the mess.

Hakyeon wasn't feeling pleased at all about the fact that there was something growing inside of him. So far, Hakyeon wasn't too prominent, only with a visible bump

It obvious that Ken was trying to be his source of emotional comfort. And that wasn't possible since Hakyeon was still technically bonded to Taekwoon. He needed his mate for comfort and he was anxious all the time.
No matter how much time Ken spent with him or comforted him, it was never enough. After everything he'd done, Hakyeon was always cringing away.
While his mind forced itself that he wasn't Taekwoon's mate, his body was craving the latter for protection.
He need reassurance.
Reassurance that everything was alright and that he was loved and safe.
But although Ken couldn't fill in Taekwoon's spot, it was better than nothing which was a surprise since Ken was indeed a submissive vampire.

On the third day, Ken gently helped Hakyeon to the lap where he was gently layed on the table for another x-Ray. These were daily now for checkups so Hakyeon obliged.

Ken held Hakyeon's hand in his, smiling down at him.
"Today, we'll find out our little soldier's gender. I'm sure he'll be a nice, strong dominant".

But unfortunately, the scientist announced the opposite, "Sir, it's a female--".

"WHAT?!" Ken snarled menacingly, making Hakyeon whimper from the painful grip on his wrist.

"But she could be a dominant -- I mean there's a chance", the scientist said nervously.

Ken stilled although his eyes showed a violent being trapped inside.
He straightened up and slid a hand through his hair, not saying anything before he led Hakyeon back to his room.
The submissive vampire didn't realize anything wrong then.

Ken stopped visiting and soon, it had been days since Hakyeon was fed and that itself was dangerous. As a fetus, blood would be poisonous so Hakyeon would need to endure human food. But due to the lack of nutrients, he'd need twice the portions a regular human would.

He grew pale and was withering away on the bed.
He screamed in pain, feeling as though he was going to die.
Then one day, a dead body was presented o him to feed from. But Hakyeon couldn't do that, it was poison to his child. So for two days, he resisted his need to feed.

Then, the cell opened. Ken.
The man came close and bent down to Hakyeon's level, his sharp gaze observing Hakyeon.

"What's wrong B, are you hungry?"
Hakyeon could only groan and clutch his stomach, watery eyes looking at Ken pleadingly.
"Drink the blood B, you'll die if you don't", Ken ordered.
Hakyeon shook his head.

And then, Ken's monster was released and he shoved the pregnant boy to the ground. Hakyeon was clutching his stomach as he fell to the ground, crying out in pain.

He cried, feeling terribly vulnerable. He didn't feel safe at all.
"Please please", he cried for mercy but Ken was on a mission. He pulled Hakyeon's head up by the hair, "You drink or I make this even more painful. It's your choice Bait".

Hakyeon refused to agree and that lead to the most hellish ten minutes of his life.
Ken released his hair and kicked him.
Hard in the stomach as Hakyeon released shrieks of pain, only stopping in between to cough. Five minutes later, Ken tore off Hakyeon's gown and kicked again and again, hitting bull's eye each time until Hakyeon fainted from shock and pain. When he was done, his eyes fell on the bloody mess leaking from the bottom of Hakyeon's messy gown.

He walked out where a maid was waiting outside of the room.
"Clean up the mess and make sure he had medicine, painkillers, and blood."

 

..........................................................................................................................................

ugh!! sorry for the teribly long wait everybody! you're the best subscribers ever for waiting for my lazy .

University takes a while to transition to so pleaaaase bear with me!!

sob i missed yu all sooo much

AND OMG this story friggin gruesome!!! :( im soo sorry for hurting Hakyeonnie so bad!!!
But enjoy this chapter! 

Imma warn you that updates shall be slow so be patient lovs <3

and omg i was sooo happy when LR won on TheShow <3

I love ravi since hes my Bias <3 as always, stay healthy, and enjoy my fanfics....even if they're insanely depressing :(

  <------- RAVI TRASHH <3 <3

I LOVE U