Rescue

Eternity

Hakyeon was 2 months pregnant when there was a disturbance outside. 

The moment he heard guards yelling outside his room, Hakyeon knew something was up. 

 

.....................................

 

The soldiers easily took care of the guards and Hongbin instructed Sanghyuk to strictly remain at the hotel because he really worried for his mate's sanity. They really didn't know what to expect.  

 

Leo burst inside, the only thing on his mind was his mate. And each person of them had a soldier with them to act in case of an attack. As soon as Leo and Hongbin were off to look for Hakyeon, Jaehwan looked at Ravi, "Our priority is to find Ken".

Ravi nodded and the two split up. They all had Walkie talkies on them. 

It happened to fast that the adrenaline was pumping through their blood as the deadly game of hide and seek began. 

 

After twenty long minutes, Hakyeon and Ken were still missing and Leo was getting anxious. He and Hongbin searched practically everywhere when he heard shuffling and foot steps. 

 

Leo raced towards the sound and was led to a door that he kicked open roughly. 

And there was a crazy looking Ken with a gun to Hakyeon's head. 

 

Hakyeon almost screamed when he saw Taekwoon. He was terrified and confused about what was going on. 

"Step back!" Ken warned, his finger approaching the trigger. Hakyeon barely had time to react as Ken twisted Hakyeon's thin arms behind his back. 

 

Leo was pained to see Hakyeon and the terrible state he was in. 

He looked malnourished and he was very thin except for the visibly bulge on his stomach. Clearly, there was something wrong with Hakyeon. His mate's eyes weren't the same and they were filled with fright and had lost the light in then when Taekwoon first met him. 

 

It was obvious that Ken wasn't going to shoot his only successful attempt so Hongbin took the liberty of firing, sending a silver bullet straight into Ken's kneecap. He crouched down with a wail of pain while the two officers dragged him out with his hands handcuffed behind his back.

The latter screamed and struggled but nobody listened. He was crazy after all.  

 

Hakyeon was extremely overwhelmed to see Taekwoon in the flesh but before he could react, a sharp pain seared throughout his abdomen and he screamed in pain, clutching his stomach. 

 

Hongbin pulled out his Walkie talkie to call a stretcher immediately. 

.......................................................................................................

 

It appeared that Hakyeon went into early labour from the physical and stressful impacts of events.

And with him being a male, his body wasn't created to withstand such force. 

 

Leo was also panicking. "Do a surgery or something! Just get it out of him!" He yelled as he heard Hakyeon scream and cry in pain as he clawed the sheets. 

 

"He can't afford to lose any blood. He's already malnourished", the doctor explained. 

 

Taekwoon grit his teeth, "I don't care what you do; just don't lose my mate".

 

The doctor nodded in understanding and Hakyeon was wheeled into the ER. 

Hongbin, Jaehwan, Ravi, and Sanghyuk were at the hospital by then, throwing questions at him. 

 

"How is he? What happened?" 

 

Taekwoon could only shrug his head as they all sat in the waiting room. Over time, the boys went to grab some food, two at a time but Leo remained at his seat. 

Only 30 minutes later, the ER door opened and a doctor exited. 

Everyone stood up immediately.

 

"What's going on?" Ravi asked. 

"We've given him pain killers but he's much too weak to push and give birth. And he we can't manually apply pressure since he's got severe bruising that suggests a previous miscarriage", the doctor informed. It was too much information to take in; a miscarriage? It hadn't been long enough for Hakyeon to be made pregnant twice! 

"How is that possible?" Taekwoon demanded. 

"A forced miscarriage; rough trauma to the abdomen. And he hasn't been given any blood during that time. So he'll be blood-thirsty if he's given any right now", the doctor explained. 

"Oh god!" Sanghyuk gasped with a hand over his mouth. 

What the hell had Hakyeon been going through? 

Jaehwan felt like throwing up by the doctor's words. He wasn't close with his twin but he couldn't imagine that such a terrible person shared a womb together. 

He felt responsible for what Leo's mate, Hakyeon went through. It was as though he was responsible for all this turmoil. Even though he knew he wasn't, the feeling of guilt only grew stronger. 

 

Taekwoon felt furious; he wish he could wring Ken's neck and make him die in pain. 

"Giving him blood would give him energy at least", Jaehwan spoke up, "He'll be able to give birth then". 

 

"He'll have to be restrained", the doctor stated, "Fine, it may be helpful if Taekwoon-sshi is present for possible emotional support".

 

Taekwoon practically sprinted into the room, finding Hakyeon thankfully unconscious. However it was clear that the submissive vampire was sweating and the pressure inside his body won't let him rest for long. 

"Just hold his arms down tightly", the doctor said, "Once we give him blood, he'll be wild from bloodlust and the birth pain. "

 

"Wait, he has dietary problems. The blood he drinks is specific; just-just wait ten minutes", Hongbin interrupted before darting out the room. 

 

Thankfully, he remembered about Hakyeon's fuel from animal blood. 

 

And as promised, Hongbin handed the doctor a blood bag. The doctor didn't ask questions and hurried to the ER, Taekwoon at his heels. 

 

Taekwoon watched as a tube went down Hakyeon's throat to give him blood. And immediately, his bloodshot eyes shot open and he was gasping like a thirsty dog, fangs extended. 

Taekwoon had to put all his strength into work to hold Hakyeon down. 

 

Hakyeon was screaming and howling and one other doctor was called to help Taekwoon hold the boy down. 

 

The infant was already dead. 

And right after, Hakyeon was put to sleep to allow his worn out body to rest. 

Taekwoon was shaking from the terrifying experience. 

He'd witnessed Hakyeon more in pain than being happy.

 

"He'll be out all night", the doctor said, "I suggest you come tomorrow."

 

"Won't he be hungry?" Taekwoon asked. 

"We can't take the risk with blood and we don't know how his body will take it after months of deprivation. We'll just have to play it safe with human food", the doctor replied. 

 

Taekwoon swallowed and nodded, taking one last look at his beloved Hakyeon. 

Human food provided no nutrition for any vampire; it was merely something to stop blood cravings and fill the stomach with. 

 

For now, they'll just have to wait and see how Hakyeon would be the next morning.  

All they could now was hope. 

......................................................................................................................................

Okay! sorry so so much for a HUGE pause!! forgiveee meeee

    ..... am i rlly the only one who notices Ravi's on-point guyliner???? omg i was obsessed w/ his eyes in OFD!!

As some of u kno, I started another Neo fanfic called "Marriage" so check it out ;)

But dw!! Eternity is still not done!!! Thanks for the love and hope you enjoy this boring chapter. i promise the next one will be better <3

saranghaeeee 

oMG!! VIXX comeback on Leo's birthday!!! ><  can i diee???