hyukbin

Eternity

Hongbin had been watching the attractive, pale, thin male for a long time now.
So when he came across him in the city after a hunt, he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass.
Using his friendly looks, he smiled kindly at Sanghyuk.

"Are you new here?"
The boy was taken aback and hesitated before replying the smiling stranger.
"I've been around for a few months now".

"You're quite young", Hongbin said thoughtfully, "Shouldn't you be with your guardians?"

The boy scoffed, "I can take care of myself quite well, thank you".

"That so?" Hongbin chuckled, "What's your specialty?"

"Healing. You?"

Hongbin's expression mirrored the Cheshire cat.
"Strength", he replied, "I don't know many vampires around, want to join me for a walk?"

The boy shrugged. Hongbin cheered; the latter's guard was now down. He had to wait for the perfect chance to strike and clearly, it couldn't be in the city as it would attract too much attention.

Only when they were at the borders of Hongbin's territory, the larger male lunged, throwing Sanghyuk to the ground.
Fear and realization crossed the younger's features as he tried to scramble away.
"Please let me go", he begged.
The pleas fell into deaf ears and Hongbin held Sanghyuk still.

He didn't waste time before tackling the thrashing younger into the ground again and sinking his fangs into pale throat.
A deafening scream filled the night sky as Sanghyuk's bright emerald eyes shone in the darkness. His body was frozen as the younger boy cried in pain.
Hongbin felt remorse for the younger boy. His pain was clearly expressed. He removed his sharp thin fangs and softly the wound in attempt to help the healing process.
But as soon as he got off of Sanghyuk, the younger boy shot up, trying to escape.
He only got so far before he fainted from exhaustion and lack of energy.

Hongbin picked up the smaller boy with ease and walked towards his home.

Hongbin ran his fingers through Sanghyuk's soft brown hair and he looked at his mate's flawless face. Those weeks of stalking the boy paid off.

Sanghyuk was awake in a mere hour and his entire body ached painfully.
He sat up and looked around the room, finding himself in a classy furnished room -- this was defiantly not his apartment.

And before him was a familiar man, and his memory suddenly returned and he remembered what had just happened.

He shot up and searched for a possible escape route.
"Don't even think about it", the man said, "We're mates now".

Sanghyuk grit his teeth, "How dare you do this to me!! You !!"

"Now that's not a nice thing to call your mate", Hongbin chuckled, "I don't want to hurt you Sanghyuk but I won't hesitate to put you at your place".

" you".

Hongbin smirked, "Speaking of which, your heat should be coming around soon".
At his words, Sanghyuk's eyes opened wide in horror, "No. No, you can't..."

Fright was visible in his green eyes and Hongbin felt a slight emotion of guilt for the boy.

"I'll see you in a bit", Hongbin said, "Call if you need anything and I think it's clear that you'd be killed if you try to leave without permission".

Hongbin left the room to let his mate rest...
Sanghyuk wasn't going to give Hongbin what he wanted; the young boy had too much pride for that.
......................................

It had been about two weeks since they had ual and Sanghyuk refused to hunt and feed.
And Hongbin became extremely frustrated. Although he didn't display much care for Sanghyuk's feelings, he knew that he couldn’t be stubborn and prideful about the young boy’s physical health. They were mates and he definitely didn't want the young boy to get seriously ill.
No matter how much Hongbin begged him, his charms just didn’t seem to work on Sanghyuk. He begged and sweet talked but Sanghyuk was just as stubborn.

"Why won't you hunt, dammit?!" Hongbin finally demanded, “Do you want to die?” Sanghyuk refused to answer him, opting for a glare instead.

“Please Sanghyuk”, Hongbin said, “I know you hate me for I did but I didn’t do it to ruin your life. I was watching you for weeks and I couldn’t think of anyone else as my mate.”

Hongbin became worried and he could see the lack of energy in Sanghyuk's protests. Then one night, he went and turned a woman unconscious before taking her to his house.

"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like?" Hongbin demanded as he put the woman on the floor.
Clearly, with blood pumping before him, Sanghyuk's hunger was releasing and his resistance weakened.
He triumphantly smiled as Sanghyuk practically pounced on the woman’s body. After a long ten minutes, his head lifted from the body, revealing his luscious lips stained with a familiar, inviting, red liquid.

His thoughts were totally inappropriate at this time and Hongbin bit his lips before ripping his eyes from Sanghyuk’s lips to his eyes – which were glaring at him with anger, by the way.

“What are you glaring at me for? I brought you a meal”, Hongbin grumbled, pouting, “Do I need to clean after you too?”
The younger boy gave him an incredulous look. “Thank you so much”, he said sarcastically.
Despite the hostile behaviour, Hongbin gave the younger boy a wide smile.

Sanghyuk was taken aback; he hadn’t seen Hongbin smile at all and the smile made him feel weird inside. And personally, he didn’t think that a person could look this attractive smiling or even that the mouth could be stretched so far.

The young boy blushed, “Quit it, you look like Joker. It’s creepy”.

“Aish, this kid”, Hongbin said as he picked up the soulless body and proceeded to walk out.

Sanghyuk silently followed him after a few minutes. He walked up behind Hongbin, peeking over his broad shoulders.

“When did you dig this us?” he asked curiously.

“Ahh!” Hongbin jumped in surprise. He spun around and had a palm on his chest, breathing heavily, “, you almost gave me a heart attack! Don’t do that!”

Sanghyuk looked at him like he was an alien, “Shouldn’t you have sensed me?”

“I wasn’t focusing”, Hongbin snapped to escape his embarrassment.

Sanghyuk scoffed, “Wow, you’re really all brawn and no brain.” That earned him a light shove.

“This area is too close to you property. You should bury her further from  here”, the younger boy continued.

Naturally, Hongbin ignored him and Sanghyuk silently watch, leaning on a tree. Finally, Hongbin was finished and he clapped his hands, “Well that’s done. Thanks for the work Sanghyuk; I barely had to do anything”.

Sanghyuk’s lips slightly curled upwards, hinting a smile. He followed Hongbin home; maybe Hongbin wasn’t as bad as he thought…

.........................................................................................................................................

kay so that was kinda short :P

but i hope ya'll enjoy ^^

 

but these two are soo compatible that i cant even deal xp