Chapter 10

Eternity

"Hyung, there's too much security here to penetrate the territory", Ravi stated. The three were still as they all realized the same thing. Leo and Hongbin were in denial as they grit their teeth in frustration and devastation from being away from their loved ones for such a long time.
Although the thick forest seemed empty and quiet, Ravi, Leo, and Hongbin easily sensed the vast amount of vampires patrolling the area. It would be impossible to get in without an army and the three boys were forced to abandon their rescue plan.
For a while, Leo regretted their entire mystery solving escapade. He wished that he'd spent that time with his beloved Hakyeon instead. If he'd paid more attention to him, he would've never been alone and outside that night.
Currently, the whole trafficking thing was the last of Leo's worries; the only thing he wanted was Hakyeon -- safe, in his arms.
And the same could be said for Hongbin.
........................................................................
Sanghyuk was asleep (or most likely unconscious from fatigue) when Hakyeon was thrown into the cell.
Hakyeon was silent as he massages his darkly bruised wrists and ankles. As he saw Sanghyuk's curled body on the cold floor as he breathed slowly, he felt terribly guilty; he felt as though all this was his fault. Hongbin was right; he was getting Sanghyuk in a lot of trouble.

Hakyeon's walls broke and he freed his tears, letting them drip down his chin. His fingers traced the fresh cuts on his body, feeling noticeable bumps and scrapes over his previously smooth thighs and arms that Leo would caress lovingly at night.
There was no way out!
He was trapped in this stupid building with a madman holding him hostage! There was no way Ken's plan would work out; a man becoming pregnant was just terribly absurd, and that meant that Hakyeon and Sanghyuk would remain trapped.
It was all so stressful; why didn't he listen to Leo and stay at home?

"H-Hyung?" Sanghyuk said groggily, sitting up.
Hakyeon quickly wiped the tears before turning towards the young boy, "Hey".
Sanghyuk blinked four times before his eyes widened, "Hyung! You're back; what did they do to you?? Are you alright??"
"N-nothing, it was just some sort of mental test to see pain tolerance. It was just exhausting", Hakyeon replied. It wasn't exactly a lie either.
Sanghyuk was silent as he scanned his friend. He wasn't a child, nor was he blind or stupid; he clearly saw Hakyeon's frail body littered with cuts, some even bleeding. He could only imagine what they did to him.
Seeing Hakyeon close to crying and avoiding his eyes, Sanghyuk didn't protest against Hakyeon's obvious lie and moved closer to his to hug him.
He sighed; if Hakyeon didn't play superhero and kept his ID on, he wouldn't be in this state.
Hakyeon leaned against his body, not speaking.
Sanghyuk soothingly patted his back as he recalled Hakyeon's words: "We both know I'm stronger than I look".

'But you're not as strong as you think either Hyung', Sanghyuk thought. He didn't know why they were there and the only thing he could see from his cell was the cell in front of his.
It had three males in it and they blankly stared back. Any sort of communication was impossible as there were guard around all the time.
Hakyeon curled up in a ball from both stress and exhaustion as Sanghyuk helplessly watched.

'Taekwoon, Taekwoon-ah. I'm scared, get me out of here' Hakyeon thought as he hugged himself tightly.
'I miss you' he sobbed 'Save me, Taekwoon. I don't like it here. They're hurting me, I'm scared. I'm sorry I didn't listen! I don't know know what they'll do to me, please, please'.
The thin vampire sobbed himself to sleep, curled at a fetal position at Sanghyuk's feet.

He was awakened by loud yelling and the sound of a body being slammed against the cell bars.
From the cell in front of them, another male vampire was being dragged out roughly, putting up an impressive fight despite the high temperature. He seemed like he lacked no energy and his fellow cell mates were also screaming vulgar words at the guards that were dragging him out.

Sanghyuk huddled against Hakyeon afraid of what was going on. Hakyeon hugged the younger boy tightly to his side to help calm him down.
But some time later, the metal gate opened and a dragging sound was heard. At first, there was screaming from the cell in front of them. When Hakyeon and Sanghyuk moved forwards to see what was going on, they paled.
A guard was dragging the body of the vampire that was previously forced out.
"He's -- he's d-dead", Sanghyuk whispered with a hand on his mouth. Hakyeon was silent as he flopped down in shock; Ken wasn't lying -- they were actually serious about this!
Five minutes didn't pass before the guards returned at opened their cell.
Hakyeon's eyes widened as he back away to the back of the cell.
"Please. Please no. Not again", he pleaded as he was dragged out. Sanghyuk held back his tears as he witnessed the pitiful sight.
..................………...........................................
"I don't care; it's almost been 24 hours", Hongbin exclaimed, "God knows what's going on there".
"Well if you just barge in there, you'll just get yourself captured", Ravi replied.
Leo stood up, "That's it! Ravi, you're a genius!"
Hongbin and Ravi looked at the elder like he was crazy.
"Don't be ridiculous; Ravi is an idiot", Hongbin stated, earning a sharp nudge in the ribs. "You're just jealous of my smartness... What exactly did I do?" Ravi asked looking up at his friend.
"We get captured".
Hongbin stood up in realization, "If we're lucky, we'll get locked up!"
"Wow and you call me an idiot? Why would you want to be--" Ravi began before he also realized what Leo was proposing.
"Guys, you can't be serious... You're serious aren't you?" Ravi groaned as Leo and Hongbin shared a determined look.
.......................................................................
And that night, the three vampires hunted before carrying out their plan.
They walked confidentially towards the same building, aware that they were being seen.
"What are you doing here?" growled a voice and four vampires appeared before them, blocking their path, "This place is off-limits".
"We know what's going on here", Hongbin interrupted, "What would you do if we were to report you?"
The guards shared nervous looks.
"We have a proposition; we'll let you take us in without trouble ...", Leo stated.
Ravi was still nervous since he wasn't sure if he'd take the risk that came with this mission. They really should've reported this to the council but Hongbin and Leo didn't because they were worried about Sanghyuk and Hakyeon's safety. There was no chance that whoever was responsible for all this, would let Hakyeon and Sanghyuk walk away easily.
Now, there was no way he could back down.

The three were brought in and put into the cell they requested.

Sanghyuk was curled up in a corner when he heard the cell open. He excitedly got up, thinking Hakyeon was back; it had been almost 4 hours since he was taken.
Instead, he was met by an even bigger surprise.

..................................................................................................................

Sorry for the long wait everyone! forgive me!! nevertheless, enjoy :)