Reunited

Eternity

"Hyuk!"
Sanghyuk had to blink a few times before he realized who it was; it felt like a dream.
"H-Hongbin Hyung!"
They two embraced tightly, afraid to let the other go. Hongbin captured his beloved Sanghyuk's lips in a deep, hungry kiss. How he'd missed this.

Leo looked around the empty large, cold cell with a frown. Ravi also noticed the same thing before interrupting the couple.


"Sorry to interrupt you lovers but where's the other one?" Ravi asked.


"They took Hyung away again. It's almost been 4 hours", Sanghyuk stated, parting from Hongbin.
Everyone's face was laced with confusion, "Where? Why?" Hongbin asked.

"He said it was a lab where they do experiments. All he told me was that they were testing pain tolerance", Sang Hyuk whispered, "He-he gave me his ID so that I wouldn't be harmed. It's the second time they have taken him away today".

Taekwoon, Ravi, and Hongbin had a surprised look on their face, shocked by Hakyeon's selflessness. Not to mention, Hongbin felt extremely guilty for his previous attitude and actions towards Hakyeon. He owed him for keeping his precious Sanghyuk safe. If it weren't for Hakyeon, he wouldn't be holding Hyuk right now.
"Why the hell would they be testing pain tolerance?" Ravi demanded in confusion; nothing was really making sense.
Leo had a strong feeling  that this wasn't the whole story and Hakyeon hadn't told Sanghyuk everything.


"I don't know. B-but what are all of you doing here?" Sanghyuk asked.


Before Hongbin could answer, the metal door opened and guards brought Hakyeon back -- only this time, he was unconscious as he was shoved into the cell face first. Ravi was closest to the door and caught Hakyeon just in time to lower him to the floor slowly.
Taekwoon's breath was caught in his throat.
"What the hell have you done to him?!" Taekwoon angrily yelled only to be ignored.
 He hurried to Hakyeon's side to make sure he was breathing. Hongbin, and Sanghyuk were also were all beside them in an instant.
Hakyeon's sleeves were rolled up, revealing his bruised arms.
"God", Hongbin gasped when he saw the elder's state. Even Ravi was quiet.
Taekwoon pushed Hakyeon's shirt up and sure enough, there were cuts and bruises that looked fresh. Ravi and Sanghyuk felt like puking.
Taekwoon grit his teeth, "This is crazy; why would they be doing all this?!"

It was about twenty minutes later when Hakyeon regained consciousness. He groaned and got up when he noticed the three other boys looking at him.
Without blinking, he stared, "Am I hallucinating now or something?"

It was all real when Taekwoon pulled him into his arms.
"Taek-Taekwoon?" Hakyeon whispered, grabbing onto his arms. He ignored his aching, bruised body and held tightly onto his lover. Tears sprang from his eyes as he finally released his pain and fear from the entire day.
Sanghyuk sadly watched Hakyeon, feeling terribly guilty while Hongbin hugged his side and patted his back to help calm him down.
This was the first time Ravi ever saw Taekwoon be so caring to another and their love looked so beautiful that Ravi was almost jealous for not being able to experience it for himself.
Almost.

"It's alright Yeonnie. Cry. I'm right here so let it all out", Leo cooed and that's exactly what Hakyeon did.

Half an hour later, he calmed down and properly greeted Ravi and Hongbin as well.
"What are you doing here?" He finally asked when he realized the situation.

"There's no way we could've sneaked in with the heavy security so we got caught on purpose", Hongbin explained.
Hakyeon looked at the three, "This was your brilliant plan? Are you idiots? You need to get out of here, make a deal or something with Ken and ask him to release the four of you".

"Wait what do you mean by four Hyung?" Sanghyuk demanded, "You'll come with us".

"Who the hell is Ken? Is he the one who did this to you?" Leo demanded in a murderous tone.
"Not directly, but he's working with human scientists", Hakyeon replied.
Taekwoon raised a brow, "And...?"
Hakyeon avoided their eyes.
"You know what's going on here", Ravi stated in realization. 


Hakyeon's silence answered him.
"Hyung, why aren't you telling us? We're all confused about this", Sanghyuk pressed.

But Hakyeon remembered Ken's threat about not letting those who know leave.

Taekwoon sat his mate down, "Why aren't you telling us? What's wrong?"
Encouragingly, he offered support and wrapped his arms protectively around Hakyeon's waist.

"He-he said that he's not going to let anyone who knows his plan get out alive", Hakyeon whispered, "He's a mastermind and he has this crazy plan made up. Something that will change the way our species are; he's playing God".

Hongbin swallowed, "So this is more serious than we thought."
"Even if he doesn't do anything with me, he won't let me walk away", Hakyeon explained, "He's told me everything".
"Why?" Leo asked, "Why's he so interested in you?"

"I've seemed to last longer than any of his other test subjects; I'm still alive".

Hongbin's eyes seemed like they'd pop out of his head, "You're serious?! He's killing them off? We thought it may be trafficking but not as bad as murder!"

"No, it's true. One guy from the cell in front of us was killed", Sanghyuk added.
Leo groaned, "What have we gotten themselves into?"

"Ah, I heard I had some guests today", came a chilly, amused voice.
Hakyeon's breath caught in his throat as he moved to the back of the cell.

The other four turned around sharply while Hongbin pushed Sanghyuk behind him.

"So you're Ken?" Ravi demanded.
The latter didn't even spare him a glance, "So how can I help the three of you?"
"You're lucky that we didn't report you to the official council", Leo retorted angrily.

"Hmmf", Ken snorted, "If that is all, I'll get back to my work. I only came here to get Bait".

Once again, everyone was quiet due to confusion until Sanghyuk spoke up.
"But he was unconscious! He just got up!" Sanghyuk protested, "Besides, his mate is here".

Kenn only chuckled, "Well he can be anyone; you have no proof".

"Bait?" Leo seethed, interrupting Ken, "He has a ing name. How dare you call him as you please".

Ravi grit his teeth angrily when he saw what Ken was playing at.
"Come out Bait if you don't want me to call the guards", Ken demanded, his voice cold and serious as he changed his view to Hakyeon.
Hakyeon whimpered pitifully and even Hongbin felt bad for him and wanted to wipe the smirk off of Ken's face.

Hakyeon shook his head as his eyes pooled with tears, "N-no please. Please not again".
Ravi couldn't take it anymore and stood beside Leo, "No way you're getting him without a fight, man".

Ken frowned deeply as he stared Ravi down.
"I don't like you", he said, "I really don't like you".
"Yeah well we aren't your fans either", Ravi snapped.

Ken rolled his eyes, "Ugh I'm sick of this drama. Fine; have your little reunion party for now; I'll deal with you later".
His slender fingers massaged his own forehead as he left, "I need a nap".

"I think he's delusional", Hongbin mumbled.
Leo soundlessly returned to Hakyeon and held him tightly, kissing him softly. It was short and sweet. "We're all getting out of here", Leo said with determination.

Hakyeon seemed exhausted and tired so Leo settled on the floor with Hakyeon's head on his lap.
But 30 minutes later, Hakyeon was still awake.
"Why don't you sleep, love?" Leo asked softly, "You seem exhausted".

"I don't want you to leave", Hakyeon softly admitted, burying his head into Leo's lap in embarrassment.
Leo ran his fingers through Hakyeon's soft, black hair, "I'm not going anywhere. Rest."
He sealed the promise with a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead and the latter finally closed his eyes to welcome a much-needed nap.
When Hakyeon was finally asleep, Leo turned to everyone else, "I don't know what they're doing but it's not good; this needs to be reported to the Council!"

It hadn't been an hour until Hakyeon fell asleep when two guards opened the cell.
Hongbin, Ravi, and Taekwoon tried fighting them away but it wasn't any use. It was quite amazing that Hakyeon slept through all that noise; he must've been especially tired.
"If you don't want to move to a different cell, don't get in the way of our work", a guard angrily exclaimed as he shoved past them. They'd called backups to take care of the three dominant vampires while Sanghyuk hopelessly watched the guard carry Hakyeon away.

Leo angrily punched the cell bars, yelling, "Bring him back dammit!!"
Sadly, the others could only watch their friend's pain.
"I promised to be next to him when he ends up", Leo whispered as he punched the wall. Hongbin and Ravi worriedly grabbed their friend. Leo had bruised and scraped knuckles.
"Hyung, Hakyeon wouldn't want to see you like this", Hongbin said firmly, "They'll bring him back".
.................................................................................................................
Hakyeon was placed on the operating table and for the third time that day, he was strapped up once again.
"Aw, he's sleeping", Ken mused, "He must be exhausted".


You couldn't imagine Hakyeon's pain on his tired body when he awoke from an electric shock through his body.
His eyes shot open and he recognized his position.
He wildly looked around, "Taekwoon, Taekwoon. Where are you?"
His heart was beating crazily. Was it all a dream? Was Taekwoon not really there?

"Don't worry Bait, we won't be long this time. You'll get to see your precious boy toy in a while", Ken said boredly.
This time, Hakyeon noticed that the human scientist wasn't there and there were two large guards in the room.

Guards were NEVER allowed in the labs.

"This is the finally pain tolerance test. I'm quite satisfied that you've done so well. Remember to heal well and take care of your foot. Your surgery will be in six days", Ken said, "After we've implanted the womb, we'll wait 10 days before the artificial fertilization takes place".

It took a while for Hakyeon to process his words.
It was all so confusing. He'd just been electrocuted and this crazy person was saying all this this bull. All those words-- artificial fertilization, womb, what in the world was Ken talking about? And why were the guards moving closer?

Ken already made it clear for them not to harm a single hair on Hakyeon's head since he was 'special'.

"Wait, what's wrong with my foot--", Hakyeon began.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


...............................................................................................................

ENJOY!!

LOL another cliff hanger!!!! i swear this wasnt intentional >< Thanks for all ur feedback <3 
lol but Neo is actually the cutest thing ever!! 

omg how can Ken hurt someone so adorable when sleeping :P

once again enjoy! and i love all u guys!!! summer is half way done...i hope you made much more of it than i did :P

and for those interested, i have just posted a short navi fanfic 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/996695/late-night-surprise-oneshot--vixx-hakyeon-ravi-navi

check it out :P

<3