Chapter 18

Eternity

"Can you stay still?" Jaehwan muttered in frustration, "I'm not good at this stuff and you're making it harder".

 

Wonshik hummed and remained still as Jaehwan worked on his face. He eventually ended up looking at Jaehwan's face, large eyes deep in focus as he gently dabbed the cloth on Wonshik's chin. He was really attractive with distinct features including kissable lips. 

Wonshik blushed and diverged his eyes, "So why aren't you mated yet?"

 

Jaehwan hesitated, "Unlike other submissive vampires, I have protection as a Council member".  

 

Wonshik frowned thoughtfully -- so Jaehwan clearly saw dominants as hungry beasts, but he didn't blame him. 

"Well isn't there someone you like?"

 

Jaehwan looked at him, "The only dominants I know are Council members and we don't have a friendly relationship due to being on opposite sides of debates. Maybe it's my own fault but I just don't agree with submissive vampires being treated like any other human hunt. Mates should be about mutual agreement".

Wonshik nodded understandingly, "Just for the record, not all dominants are ". 

Jaehwan chuckled and finished with helping Wonshik. 

 

"How bout you? You seem like the player type", Jaehwan teased. 

 

"Oh he's a total horn dog", came an annoyingly familiar voice. 

 

"Han Sanghyuk", Wonshik grit as he turned to the boy with a cheeky grin. 

Sanghyuk giggled and hid behind Hongbin who ruffled his hair, "Hyuk-ah, what have a told you about being too honest?" 

 

Wonshik felt like God was against him. Why did his friend always have to embarrass him. 

 

"That's why I don't have a mate", Wonshik glared hatefully as the couple retreated. 

 

Jaehwan released a hearty laugh, catching Wonshik by surprise; he wasn't aware that a laugh could be so attractive

 

............................................................................................................

 

Hakyeon bit his lip as Ken rubbed his growing belly. He hated it. He hated being touched by anyone other than Taekwoon. 

He felt gross; absolutely disgusting. Not to mention, the unnatural feeling of something inside of him was killing him. 

It was surreal and he felt so terribly. His limbs were aching along with his back. Not to mention, terrible migraine from the human food. Lack of blood meant lack of energy. 

Although his stomach was protruding, the idea of a child was far from reality. 

 

Hakyeon hated it. 

He hated Ken. 

He hated the fact that he had something in him. 

And he hated the pain. 

He wished for Ken to just kill him and get it over with. There was no way Hakyeon would survive childbirth. His body wasn't made for that. 

...................

 

Leo returned after he cleared his head, not speaking with anyone as he got on the car. Everyone else silently followed. 

 

"So what's the plan exactly?" Ravi said, "Ken's got a load of guards."

 

"The council has soldiers and men everywhere. I'll just contact the closest organization and they'll break in. It's a smooth process", Jaehwan replied easily. 

 

Everyone else was content as they continued driving but Ravi noticed Jaehwan's behaviour to be very odd; he seemed perfectly fine with capturing his own blood -- even forward. And the relationship between twins was extremely close in almost all cases. 

This was odd because no matter how much hate vampires held, they rarely ever their own blood -- especially siblings as they're raised together and share a very unique bond. 

Ravi knew this because he treasured his sister greatly and went through great turmoil when she passed away, killed by a rogue. He went crazy and didn't calm down until he ripped the male apart. 

 

The boys decided to take a small rest to use the washroom and to hunt. Leo preferred being on his own and the others paired off. 

 

"You seem pretty fine with capturing Ken", Ravi said casually. 

 He noticed Jaehwan's voice hitch slightly. He hesitated before replying, "A criminal is to be captured. Why should I make excuses for such a vile and hateful person -- even if he's my own blood?" 

 

Jaehwan clearly spoke with disgust and hatred. 

"Sounds like something happened." Ravi said. 

Jaehwan gave him a glare and the latter immediately raised his hands in defence, "You don't need to tell me anything. I was just observing".

 

They didn't speak much after and were quick in their hunt and feeding, luckily finding a couple that night. 

And so, they returned to the car earlier than everyone else. Ravi closed his eyes for a small rest before everyone returned; it would be his turn to drive. 

 

It surprised him when Jaehwan suddenly spoke from beside him. 

"It was on our 60th birthday. We always spent our birthdays together even after the divorce".

 

"Huh?" Ravi asked dumbly. 

 

"We were accustomed to leaving the territory but he knew his way around better than I did. And he led me straight to rogue male -- they seemed to be friends when Ken introduced us. I wasn't worried at first because he always seemed to befriend dominants more", Jaehwan trailed off, an odd look in his eyes. 

 

Ravi was clearly listening and he noticed that Jaehwan's breathing became rapid -- so he was spot on about the bad experience between the twin brothers. 

He patiently waited for Jaehwan to continue -- which surprised him since he wasn't a very impatient person. 

 

"We didn't talk much and the rogue's behaviour was odd. And before I knew it, I was attacked", Jaehwan swallowed. 

 

"Attacked... Y-you don't mean--" Ravi said suddenly. 

 

"Yeah, I guess that's why I'm so afraid of this whole mating business. Thankfully, he was merciful enough to leave me unmarked", Jaehwan said silently, looking at his lap. 

 

"Why on Earth did that psychopath even do that?" Ravi exclaimed, feeling very angry for some reason. 

"He yelled at me, saying it was my fault for leaving him with our dad. He said it was my fault for what happened to him", Jaehwan whispered, "How could I tell anyone about that?" 

 

"So you didn't even report it?" Ravi demanded. 

"You're the first to know Ravi. Clearly, I don't have any friends and besides, it's my fault that Ken becoming a psychopath." Jaehwan whispered. 

 

"Oh Jaehwan", Ravi sighed as he embraced the older yet smaller boy. Jaehwan was obviously trying to control his tears after revealing his past to someone.  

 

Ravi felt even more hatred towards Ken. How could he get his own twin, Jaehwan and then blame it on him!? It was absolutely sick. 

"It's not your fault that he's up Jaehwan. It's either your dad's fault or it's just a terrible twist in fate. You didn't deserve what happened to you", Ravi soothed as he patted Jaehwan's back. 

..................................................................

 

kay so i have midterm exams in two weeks and this is what im doing....

anyways enjoy! Im sorry this chapter is sport but il spoil the next chapter for you... HAKYEONIE will be rescued ;)

this chapter was baiscally raven xP 

i guess we can all see where this is going <3

enjoy lovely supporters and readers and thanks again for being so pateint! i love yall

 

kenviii trassshhh

dumb and dumber <3 i love these idiots 

IN MY EYES RAVI IS THE AEGYO KING AND HES IN CHARGE OF AEGYO. IDC