Chapter 2: Noona ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        chapter two noona Two years after the flashback
3rd POV
It has been two years since SoonYoung left, and NeRi hasn’t heard of him since them. Of course she kept in touch with SoonYoung’s mother, since she acted like her real mom, and she lived next door anyway, but it wasn’t the same without him. NeRi now has a best friend called Kwang SeRa, who filled the spot that her former best friend left empty. Both girls have gone to the same class for some years already, but didn’t talk to each other until NeRi was all by herself without SoonYoung. They both became best friends quickly since they matched each other’s personality pretty well. SeRa was NeRi’s other half.

SeRa's POV
Today it’s the first day of school, and no, I’m not excited, I hate school. A lot. But luckily it's Friday!. I got out of bed lazily and headed to the shower to do my morning routine. Half an hour later I already had breakfast and I was on my way to pick up NeRi.

After 5 minutes walking I reached her front door and knocked with all my might, but only to be greeted by JongDae.

“Are you looking for the pumpkin?”

“Yah! Don’t call her ‘pumpkin’!”

“Aish… Okay, Duck Princess” Then he ran inside the house. Aish… he’s 1 year older than me but he acts like a child… but it’s cute. I laughed to myself, and when I noticed what I was doing, I put a poker face on. Relax SeRa, relax. Then I heard a loud noise and I saw Jongie has tripped with some shoes. HA! Deserved.

A few seconds later I saw NeRi going downstairs, and yeah, you guessed right, she almost tripped on her own feet.

“Yah! How can you be so clumsy?” I ran to her and we hugged each other.

“Well, pumpkins don’t have legs, remember?” JongDae said from the kitchen while laughing.

“Jongie! Shut up already!” I said while I walked out of NeRi’s house holding her hand.

“Oh~ When did you start calling him that?! Wait” She closed the door behind her, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from her house just in case someone would hear.

“Do you like JongDae?” My face became red when she blurted that so suddenly.

“N-no!” I looked down to the floor and then started walking alone down the street on my way to school. When NeRi saw me walking alone she ran to catch up with me and said in a whisper.

“I know you do, but don’t worry, I won’t tell him” Then she winked, I blushed, and she started laughing like there was no one around.

After walking for 10 minutes we arrived at school and we headed to our class. Once in our class we sat on our desks, which are next to each other.

“SeRa, do you want to come to spend the weekend at my house? You know, talk about boys, dance like crazy, and you know, you will see JongDae oppa then whole weekend” She asked being serious, but when she said the last thing I could see a smirk on her face.

“NeRi-ah, I told you I don’t like him, arasseo?” I said while trying to convince her, but I knew perfectly that my feelings for him were real. “And okay, I will spend the weekend at your house. Girls’ night?”

“Girls’ night!” Then we high-fived. A few seconds later, our home teacher, Mr. Min entered the classroom. There was a tall boy following him, pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter