Chapter 4: I'm back, Best Friend ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mrs. Kwon’s POV

I was distracted preparing dinner for the girls until I heard the front door opening, some footsteps, and then the door being closed by someone. I thought it would be them coming, since NeRi has keys of the front door, so I decided to walk to the front door to greet them. I untied my apron and hanged it on a chair then walked to the front door with a wide smile.

“NeRi-ah, Sera-yah, you’re here alrea-“ but the person I saw made me freeze in the spot.

NeRi’s POV                

I came out of my house after a few minutes. SeRa was already waiting for me, and since we were hungry, we decided to go directly to Mrs. Kwon’s house. Once I was in front of the door, I knocked once. I waited a whole minute. No response. I did the same at least four times. Still no response. I was starting to get frustrated so I decided to sit in front on the door and wait, because you know, if Mrs. Kwon invited us, she would be curious if we didn’t appear and she would look for us. We waited for a few minutes, so I decided we should just go to our house and wait there since it was getting cold.

Mrs. Kwon’s POV

I heard the girls knock on the door a few times, and I also heard them walking inside NeRi’s house again, but I was too shocked to care. In front of me was my son, the one I haven’t seen in months. He has grown taller and he was now blonde. He noticed I was too shocked to start the conversation, so he did.

“Annyeong eomma” Then he approached me and gave me a tight hug.

“SoonYoung-ah, you should have told me you were coming”

“Sorry mom. Anyway, did you invite NeRi? I heard you calling her name” He asked me with curiosity.

“Ne, but don’t worry, I can just give her some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter