Chapter 9: Bubble tea ✿

I'm back, Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jihoon’s POV

Oh my god. I can’t believe this is happening. NeRi’s face is so close to mine and I can feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I cleared my throat and sat next to her awkwardly.

“Are you okay?” I asked worried. I looked at her and she was slightly blushing too. Why does she have to be so cute? She’s my friend’s crush… Aish.

“O-oh? Yeah, I am” Then she stood up and helped me up by holding my hand.

“What are you guys doing here? Can’t you see we are in our pajamas? What could have happened if we were , huh?” SeRa said teasingly and I laughed at that.

“We came to ask you both if you wanted to come have breakfast with us” I replied.

“We were about to dress up to get some bubble tea. Why don’t we go together?!” NeRi asked excited.

“Sure, why not? What do you say Hoshi?” I directed my gaze to him and he was looking at me with killing eyes.

“Sure. Woozi, let’s go wait out of the room since they have to change” I started following him but a voice stopped me.

“Um… Jihoon? Can you let go of my hand now?” NeRi asked and with that I blushed. I didn’t notice I was still holding her hand until then.

“S-sure, sorry” I said while scratching the back of my neck and letting go of her hand. With that I walked out of the room with Hoshi.

SoonYoung’s POV

I saw Woozi holding NeRi’s hand and I couldn’t hold it in anymore so I asked him to walk out of the room with me. It seems like he didn’t notice h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter